3rd July mini challenge!!

We will all get there, int he end. Very frustrating at times, even more so recently

Well done on your 3lb weight loss this week Vicky - you must be thrilled!! I haven't been able to get on a computer for the last few days so haven't been able to keep up with all the chat!

Thankyou.

Hope it carries on though. Want to hit 10stone by August :p

Well done all you losers this week.

I was thinking about adjusting my end goal so that it took me to a stone close to goal, rather than goal itself..... this would be ok as I would have still lost 2 stones before my hols and this seems ok with me. I'll tackle the last stone ummm before Christmas??? :D So that means rather than 2 stones to lose before August I can lose one. I am ok with this and it is doable, rather than beating myself up about what I haven't achieved. I have at least approached it healthly and now I have to get my mind to accept that it will be ok just to lose a stone rather than 2. It's about feeling good at the end of the day and if I can lose one stone then I'm ok with that...

;)

Great thinking! 1 stone more will take me to 10,1 and im hoping that may take the flab bit at the front away! I hate that part and if just that went id be happy. Just hope it does not stay there altogether ?:(

i think that's a very wise idea. it's all well and good having goals such as holidays to aim for, but they do put such pressure on you, and make you feel like such a failure when you don't reach your targets. think about what an achievement another stone will be. as long as you reach your ultimate goal within reasonable time, then i think you're fine breaking it down into more manageable pieces.

you have plenty of time, serafyn. you're not morbidly obese, so your health isn't in danger. take your time, keep your focus and don't stress yourself out too much - your weight's going the right way :):)

good luck with your new goal, we're all here to support you x

Yep yep yep! :D

You lot are great. I feel a whole lot better shifting from trying to do two stones to one :D

thanks guys :grouphugg:

I also think that's a great idea serafyn. Goals are great BUT disappointing if they're time based ones and you don't hit them on time. My next mini goal is 10.7 by the 18th...............it ain't gonna happen but hey ho it will eventually ;)

WOOOOOOOOO i finally lost some bloomin weight! i just hope it stays off now, please please please stay off!!!!!!!!

Dani doot 7lbs, - 2lbs
Serafyn 14lbs
Nic68 14lbs - STS, -3lbs
Debzi 8lbs -1lb -3lbs
Vodevil 14lbs
Vickydink 7lbs -1, STS, -3lbs
Preet 5lbs -1 -3lbs
rhuba 5lbs __________
FGS 14lbs
chickydee 14lbs - 4lbs - 10 to go!!
diminishingreturns 14lbs - 5lbs, STS (sigh)

Well done preetone - the trainer is obviously working!
Hopefully the weight comes falling off now....

Fantastic! That must be such a boost for you - well done.

thanks girls, a huge boost for me ! went for a run with the OH today. he is such a wimp , [or he was just trying to make me feel better :S] was sweating and weezing after the run.
then he faffed about when i was showing him how to do sit ups... he actually struggled ... yet he is so much skinnier then me.
just reminded me, altho i am fat and i know this aint good, i must be quite healthy

Woo hoo!!!! Weigh day today and have lost 3lbs making me now 10.10! Hopefully I won't be too far off my mini goal of 10 stone by my birthday on the 5th July (3 more weigh ins) I have bought myself a beautiful pink silk Lipsy dress in a size 10 and would really love to wear it that evening. I can get it on now but can't zip it up all the way because of my bust! I'm so pleased :D :D :D

Wow well done!! :)
Wish i could get into size 10's im still in the 12's but not really fully in some bottoms.. must be my frame!

I cant wait to hit the 10's :) You have spurred me on :):):):)

Thanks Vicky! You'll be in the 10's on Wednesday too I'm sure! Like I said though, the dress doesn't do up properly, but with perserverence.....it will!!! Maybe some of that Spanx underwear would help.......???!!

Try it :)
I hope i am into the 10's by then, i know im not today...

i've lost another pound woohoo i was abit gutted at first cos i've been excercising quite a lot but a loss is a loss :D

well done everyone else too xxx

Dani doot 7lbs, - 2lbs
Serafyn 14lbs
Nic68 14lbs - STS, -3lbs
Debzi 8lbs -1lb -3lbs
Vodevil 14lbs
Preet 5lbs -1 -3lbs
rhuba 5lbs __________
FGS 14lbs
chickydee 14lbs - 5lbs - 9 to go!!

Are you doing that 'hop on the scales daily' again Vicky................???
Well done to you too chickydee. I've copied the stats again as I forgot to put mine on as usual ;)

Dani doot 7lbs, - 2lbs
Serafyn 14lbs
Nic68 14lbs - STS, -3lbs, -3lbs
Debzi 8lbs -1lb -3lbs
Vodevil 14lbs
Preet 5lbs -1 -3lbs
rhuba 5lbs __________
FGS 14lbs

Can i join? I am aiming to loose 5lbs in the next three weeks, fingers crossed.

Dani doot 7lbs, - 2lbs
Serafyn 14lbs
Nic68 14lbs - STS, -3lbs, -3lbs
Debzi 8lbs -1lb -3lbs
Vodevil 14lbs
Preet 5lbs -1 -3lbs
rhuba 5lbs __________
FGS 14lbs
Rachel L 5lbs

Back