Step 1 Sole Source 4 month's, 4 stone, day 1, Bring it on :)

Hey Chrissy! You and I are in a similar position. I'm aiming to lose 4 stones in 12 weeks too, for a festival in summer. I've lost almost 1 stone, in less than 3 weeks so it's got to be possible to lose 3 more in 12 weeks. I also find it hard to say no to invites for dinner and drinks. So far I've managed to turn down dinners and just go for drinks, but I know I should really not drink, but it's so hard! I've managed to stick to the plan apart from that and still lost, so there's no harm. Sometimes you just gotta share a drink/snack with friends. You have to live a little while dieting!

I know, it's so frustrating! My OH is going to Download, and then 2 weeks later I'm off to spain with the chicks, it's going to be amazing, but my best mate is honestly stunning, perfect figure, fake diddies, she looks amazing.... I aint laying next to that by the pool looking like this... :p xx

Haha that's good motivation! I've been on holiday with gorgeous, skinny mates before and it's so depressing watching them flit about in bikinis without a single worry about their bodies, and I was always sat melting in a floaty cover-up. Well I'm determined that my next beach holiday is going to be in a bikini! As soon as I reach goal, or get 1 stone away, I might just book something. That'll get me motivated! I'm going to Bloodstock festival so I've a couple more weeks to shrink. I'm aiming for under 12 stones so I can wear a sexy black summer dress :) I've already chosen the one I want.

Bloodstock looks sick this year as well, but it's all about the holiday this year, hitting festivals next year,
I just wish there were a magic cream to fix my lady lump's because weight loss isn't agreeing with them!xx

I know what you mean about the lady lumps, mine were the first part to shrink and they seem to have lost 2 cup sizes! Sure they were too big before, but it is depressing when they shrink first :( I'd rather lose 2 sizes of my bum personally!

Yeah tell me about it lol! I'm moisturizing obsessively but it's doing nothing to help :'( My OH is buying me a new set when I'm at goal and have maintained for 6 months... so not all bad :p xx

I think mine have got bigger!!! Or my tummy is smaller and doesn't dominate everything. My hub is obsessed
With them so he won't be happy if they disappear lol.

What is bloodstock???

It's a music festival, I'm really pissed off today, just weighed myself at my friends house and I'm bang on 16 stone.... I was bang on 16 when I weighed at my Mum's the other day and I've been 100% since so how?! I'm hoping it's just a case of cheap dodgey scales, I had 2 day's off plan at the weekend, but I usually drop it like straight away once I'm back on plan! I'm still being good, hoping to drop another 7lbs by Tuesday, tall order but not impossible xx

It'd better be good come tuesday or I'm going to blow a gasket :p Thinking I have to get some different flavours because I currently only have cappuccino shakes and I'm getting a bit bored xx

It's a music festival, I'm really pissed off today, just weighed myself at my friends house and I'm bang on 16 stone.... I was bang on 16 when I weighed at my Mum's the other day and I've been 100% since so how?! I'm hoping it's just a case of cheap dodgey scales, I had 2 day's off plan at the weekend, but I usually drop it like straight away once I'm back on plan! I'm still being good, hoping to drop another 7lbs by Tuesday, tall order but not impossible xx

Really don't worry about it, I've got three sets of scales (really don't know why!) and they vary by a good 5/6lbs.. Don't lose faith, stay 100% and you'll have a good loss.

Almost tuesday so here's hoping, I'm back in ketosis, I know because my breath smells like I've been eating poo Blurgh! Not so hungry either so thats good, How are we all doing?xx

9.4 off :D Very very pleased with this! Almost half way to goal!!!

Had planned a day off today but after that loss I've no desirte for food, I'm being weighed again on Saturday, hoping for 3-4lbs by then, I know it's a tall order, but I can dream!xx

So impressed with you not having your planned day off! Makes so much more sense to use your days on this and stay in ketosis than have food you just don't need. Every extra day on plan is one day less to feel miserable!

My thoughts exactly, just had the funniest moment, sat in the car arguing with myself about buying a mcdonalds and I said to myself I'll flip a coin, Heads I get one Tails I don't, 1st flip heads, Okay best out of 3..... 2nd flip, heads, Okay best outta 5...... This went on for a while until I had 10 heads in a row... So I threw the coin into the back seat and drove away lol! Home now, with my shake, Couldn't help but laugh xx

well done on the amazing weight loss! I only lost 1lb this week so its made me more determined than ever. you should lose another 3 by saturday easy x

Just shows its all in the mind, as if you'd really really wanted you'd have taken that as a sign you should have it!!

Very impressed on the mind over matter!

Off shopping today for my new job and I'm actually really excited to be trying on clothes and buying new things, I've never been a fan of shopping, but I know I get to put on clothes and feel good in them, exciting!xx

Back