Abz' 10-day Challenge - Day 10 - done :)

two sizes is what can be taken in without the style starting to look silly. they suggested ordering a size below what i was when they found out how much weight i'd lost already. and then i stopped losing, ha. so yes. i need to lose a size minimum. two sizes would be good though. but i can't remember what weight i was at the top end of the size 14s... i know to be a really comfy and small 14 i need to be 11st 2, and i look healthy, curvy and slim at that weight and would love to get there again. but 11st 7 is my initial goal weight... but probably not pre-wedding since i've messed about so much...

ok ...well where is this fitting place ? are you far ? would be an idea to lose fast and then be happy with that and keep stable ... so are you doing much over the easter abz ? I will try get out later as been in all day , now need to keep busy while dieting . so no easter eggs this year or did you sneak one in , or two lol .
Just keep going on CD and i'll be right behind you girl , july is the month !

I am sure you will look amazing on your day Abz.... oooo I love a wedding!
You are showing great determination by engineering your shifts.. thats a great way to make sure you are not tempted. Saw your dress on that other thread and am sure it will fit beautifully!
Can't wait to see the wedding pics!
Are you sure you don't need some more evning guests??
I'm sure a nice pretty dress for an evening reception would give me another great incentive! :D:D:D Now what day is your wedding ? :)

x

hee.

well i'm already disgruntled. i want mashed potato of all things, ha. ah well. i'm tucking into a porridge at the mo. the internet went down for no apparent reason so that had me in a rage as i needed to get on here. OH is going out to pick up more voyager for me so i don't go mad. he's being a star :D

abz xx

well so far so good :) day 1 is nearly over. am having a second huge coffee, have had 2.5 litres so far and third pack is going down shortly :)

Hi abz , well you did well day one over for you , now I didn't do so good evening time gets me , I better come on here I think , rather than OH on here and me in the living room .
Yes tillyfloss , Abzs will need to hier the 02 for us all lol Doing well tillyfloss !
Ok so day 2 for you , I hope I can come back on here and say that I also made a whole day ...

Hey Abz, sounds like you've a good plan and the determination. I'm restarting tomorrow, so I'll be a couple of days behind you.

Your gorgeous dress will look fab on ya.

thanks guys.

so. day two of my challenge today. relieved day one is over. i'd forgotten how annoying my brain is. i am feeling a little hungry, but it's more the raging want for things. i didn't really want things when i was doing sw, it was just the act of eating i enjoyed.

i need to go to hobbycraft soon, which is next to subway, and i'm dreading the smell!!

about to have my first pack now. started reading twilight last night and ended up awake until 2.30am to finish it!! :D

abz xx

Hey Abz,
I hope that day two is going ok hon!! And that you survived the smell of Subway.
You will look lovely on your wedding day, I have no doubt about that hon.
Bingbong xx

thanks bb :)

well day two is nearly over. my insides are gurgling like mad. not tummy rumbling. just gurgling. and my mouth tastes like salt. i remember this from last time and it was not pleasant... at least it should be gone in a couple of days and is a good sign i'm heading into ketosis..

still not sure whether or not i'm seeing my cdc tomorrow as i have to work later but she said we'd sort something out. i've also found that extra stash of porridge (still not clue where it came from...) so i have that to last me a couple more days if necessary :)

didn't go to hobbycraft in the end. hopefully OH will be going tomorrow and i can avoid subway all together :)

i hope that everyone else is feeling ok? i've read two books with nearly 600 pages in two days... food avoidance? moi? never!! :D

abz xx

Hi Abz , wow , after two pages my eyes start to go , takes me so long to read books , my books are true crime stories and true ghost stories I love all that sort of stuff , I like a chiller before bed lol
So you need to join a book club lol
But hey its working your taking your mind off food , you know Abz , I have not been great , was invited to sister yesterday and its not good when that happens , i'll spare you the details ok lol
But today is a new day so watch this space :)
Going great girl !

thanks hon :)

good morning everyone :)

well i feel like crap, ha. i couldn't sleep last night but am now at work so i am a very tired abi with a headache. but painkillers have been taken, coffee has been made so hopefully both of those will be gone soon :)

not sure if i'm seeing my cdc tonight or not. i'll text her later and see what's happening.

it's such a lovely day here in leeds... and i'm stuck in a brick box. guess who's going to be reading some crappy novel from the staffroom in the carpark at lunchtime :D

abz xx

well here i am close to the end of day three. am listening to cheesy pop while i mooch around the boards and am having my final tetra of the day as two hot chocolates :D can't complain about that.

other than waking with a stonker of a headache this morning and being shattered from sleeping badly after a coffee and painkillers the day has gone swimmingly.

have been to see my cdc and have my week's packs and am raring to go :)

abz xx

lets hope you are in fat burning tomorrow hun and keep up the good work - your determination and Tilly's and Mojo's enthusiasm keeping me going x

well we know we can do it. just because it's difficult doesn't mean that we have to be miserable about it? i mean, yes, i wish i didn't have to do it, but i refuse to be miserable just because i can't eat something. i am in control of whether i make the best of this or not, and the better i make of it the easier it will be and the more likely i am going to get to goal.

i did have to laugh in OH's face earlier though when it got to 8pm and he was complaining about being hungry :D

abz xx

hey chick didnt even realise ur had ur little thread !! i wudda been here b4 had i noticed!!!

keep going with it hun ...im right there with u ... xx

thanks mojo. i have a diary too, the link's in my sig if you want to pop by :) the chronicles of abz :p

abz xx

Back