Abz' 10-day Challenge - Day 10 - done :)

hi Abz, just been looking at your pics , you look lovely in your dress , also looking at mum too , she looks great for 47 .
How are you today , have yoy been reading more books hehe ....
I was not to bad yesterday had one slip up but thats going to change .
There are lot of on and off throat problems about as soon as they come they are gone .
There will be another book for you to read soon , Weight Loss for Food Lovers, George Blair-West .
Thats my sisters partners brother he is an ozzy and coming here to get the book up and running its already out in Oz ...

Hiya Abz, just dropping by to say....
"keep up the good work" You are doing great:)

How are you feeling today and how is your back feeling?

x

howdy guys :)

the back is feeling a bit better. don't want to take my painkillers if possible :)

throat is also feeling a wee bit better. getting slightly more sore throughout the day but nothing that isn't managable :)

am just going to go and make a soup for my first pack of the day. i know it seems really late for the first one but i prefer to have mine later in the day if possible. am starting to do this now as i start work at 7 and if i don't get into the habit it would be all too easy to have had all my packs by around 4 and then i'm starving in the evening :) so i have a coffee in the morning to keep me going and plenty of water of course :)

not doing too well on the water front so far. have only had .75litres so am going to refill my water bottle now to correct that :)

abz xx

had 1.5 litres now which is more on target :)

have finally finished the back of the jumper i'm knitting for my goddaughter... shame it's the only piece that's finished so far. i remember when it used to only take a few days to knit her a jumper. now it takes weeks and weeks... she should stop growing :p

abz xx

thanks becky :D :D

getting there. have one more pack to go today. have frozen another choc tetra into ice cream since i enjoyed it so much last night :)

throat is definately much better today, which is a relief :)

just having a coffee. am absolutely shattered but need to get my sleep pattern fixed!!

well that is definately the end of day five. forgot to have final pack until after 9pm so i think ketosis is in the offing. went to bed but couldn't sleep so had to get back up again. am going to make another effort now.

sweet dreams everyone :) see you on day six :D

abz xx

so day 6 today girl , half way done ,
amazing where time goes .
That is what I do with my choc velvets but them in the freezer last for ages , I usaly wait for 2 hours and eat them .
More so in summer I do that .
Abzs stay postive and i'm sure i'll win the demon within .

howdy howdy. well i forgot to have my first pack until about 2 today and even then it was a bit of an aferthought. am just thinking about making myself a porridge or a hot chocolate tetra. probably the hot chocolate tetra as i've been crap at drinking water today and need all the extra i can get :)

am off out dancing tonight so i am looking forward to that :D am going to put on my pretty red dress :D ... and my army boots... :D

well, you've got to be yourself right? :D

abz xx

Hey! You're doing so well!! Hope im as determined when i start! :) How do you turn the tetra bricks into ice cream?! that sounds amazing! x

Right abz , lets see the pic of taht pretty red dress with the Army boots lol
I'm just thinking of it now lol
My god you are getting stuck into this CD lurky , going until 2 and didn't even think of food . I rember times like these once into the diet you really do feel heaps better and not hungry , just you do miss food , well you think you miss food , its the mind playing tricks thats all . So you've made it again wow well done !

Hiya Abz,
Just thought I'd send some good vibes for day 7...
It's a relief when ketosis comes knocking isn't it? I often find these days its really late and I havent had my last meal. a cvhange from having a 7 meals (in the past before teatime!)
Good luck for another good day,,... hope your back is ok.. mine is playing up big time again!
x

hey guys. well it's day 7 today and i am feeling really blue and gloomy. i don't know whether it's hormonal, whether it's my want for food catching up with me, that i'm just tired or what but i feel pants :(

we got ID'd at the door of the club and didn't get in last night, being 8 years past the age where you worry about ID... ******* bouncer. i wasn't dressed like enough of a whore... ah well. i'll know better next time... :p

as a result i didn't drink any alcohol, so no glitch of any kind on the diet so far.

my first wi is on monday evening :) not long to go now :) the results had better be good!!

abz xx

ID , and you never got in , :-0
See makes you feel great being young :)
wonder why you feel blue today , yes your weight loss better be worth all the hard work , i'm sure it will be .
Well stay postive for your wedding , cos thats what the end results all about !
Plus you are spuring on peeps here

well after 7 days my scales are showing a loss of 11lbs :)

of course i started a couple of days before seeing my cdc so that won't be my official loss but hey, who cares. so it's definately working.

today i am generally incredibly tired. i don't seem to be able to get to sleep any more!!

abz xx

well here's hoping it continues :) last time i lost 8lbs in the first week and only 2 in the second. i'm hoping this implies that having my implant removed with remove all the stupid hormonal problems i had with cd the last time and speed up my losses :D

i am only just having my first tetra as two hot chocolates... hiding from the world is making it incredibly easy for me to remember to have them!! it's so weird!! ha.

abz xx

11 , that is worth a scream ... go on shout about it lol
Ticker is moving down .... that must feel good .
So your keeping busy with books and on here .
I have been for a walk to town today took me 30 mins to walk there and about 2 hours walking round . Its amazing how time goes when you are busy .

ha. the ticker isn't moving yet. that's from my lowest weight before christmas. which i can't remember whether it was taken from my cdc's scales or mine, but there's a couple of weeks to go before i'm there i think :) but it will be truly wonderful to see that turtle get itself moving again :D

abz xx

Back