Abz' 10-day Challenge - Day 10 - done :)

Hiya Abz,,,,

You probably got away lightly not getting into the club!!! I would imagine most of the customers are about 16 !!
I have had some trouble sleeping and I put it down to 'eating' too late.. i thought that maybe the nutrient spike from the pack was giving me a bed time surge of energy and at present I have nothing to do with it LOL
I now have my last pack earlier! Don't know if this would work for you...
I get my third weigh in Monday and am excited too, I can't wait to see how well you have done!!! You will have to set yourself another challenge though to keep you on the straight and narrow..

Anyway have a hug for staying fast on the plan... those wedding bells are getting louder!!

x

thanks guys :D i'm sure another 10 day challenge will ensue :D it's a good time period and far more satisfying than a week, ha.

abz xx

i am rediscovering the unpleasantness of freezing cold toes!!

i still haven't had as much water as i would have liked but i think the immense amount of coffee i've had today to combat the inability to sleep has probably made up for it. i just hope i didn't weigh so little because i was dehydrated, ha. first official weigh in on monday evening and i want it to be a good one!!

abz xx

thanks tilly :)

i've just been watching half blood prince trailers. i can't wait!! it looks truly awesome :D :D

abz xx

well i only just made it through day 9. seriously wanted to binge on chicken and fu yung!!

but i made it.

have woken up this morning feeling like sh*te. headachey, tired, thirsty, wobbly, as if it was day 3 again, which sucks.

cravings have gone though.

am going to go and make myself a coffee and hope that helps a wee bit.

oh, and my weight has gone up just in time for weigh in, isn't life grand :) ha. am wondering if i'm due a premature totm with the usual hormonal disruptions.

not expecting a huge loss for my first week. i just don't seem to get the humongous results others do, but whatever it is, if it's gone down, i'll try to remain positive, ha.

abz xx

You've done so well Abz - Am sure the results on the scales will reward you!;)

On my countless re-starts i couldn't get past day 4:eek: i felt so bad so well done you!!

thanks jax :)

well i've been wallpapering at my friend's house today. for some reason she thought i'd know what i was doing. turned out i wasn't there to help. i was there to do it, which i did. rather perfectly actually. i'm rather proud of myself. my first wallpapering expedition went very well :)

not looking forward to going to work tomorrow :(

abz xx

i forgot to say. i think i'm going to have an ss+ night tonight to prevent me going into mania and going all out on a pizza. so some chicken for me tonight :) hopefully it will help to control some of the cravings :)

abz xx

10 day challenge completed.

Think i will set up my next challenge on my diary thread if you want to join me there since this one petered out :)

abz xx

10 days .. congrats .. heres to the next 10 ... And I will be following you see how your doing

Back