Abz' 10-day Challenge - Day 10 - done :)

ooh will go and have a look now .. i have started a blog but im not very good at writing and spelling i have dyslexia i swear as im all back to front!! u guys will get used to me ! i tend to go around the scenic route when writing about things takes me ages to get to the point! but i could talk ur ears off!!!

Good Morning
I felt for you there yesterday abz , with headache and feeling tired , and also reading a book in the car , you are really putting yourself out todo this .
Have you brought yourself lot's of books ?
I went to tesco to get Mags but also my daughter wanted mags too , so Its costly . will have to look at my tesco club card Tokens to get some mags , cheaper .

200ml of skimmed milk.

thanks guys :) it's good to have you keep me on track :)

you can have some skimmed milk penny, as suggested, with four packs or you can have three packs and the green and white meal instead :)

it's the beginning of day four. i am feeling pretty good. i am hungry this morning but nothing i can't handle. not working has really taken some of the pressure off. they won't be tempting me with things and i won't have to pretend to be going out for lunch or whatever. having the porridge and the soups really helped me with that last time, ha. having porridge when they got there was great for stopping me from having my first pack at 7am when i got to work and then a soup for lunch. made me feel less of an alient.

i only have one item on our social calendar that is going to cause problems (well.. it only has one item on it :D)

in a month some of our friends are throwing a huge tapas party and party games night... and we're all supposed to make something and take it. i'm not worried about the tapas. it's the cake!! some of our friends make amazing cake...

but i'm not going to think about it yet. i'm not planning a break. i'll just see what happens when i get there. and hopefully i'll just resist cake until my wedding :D

abz xx

good Thinking , see what hapepns when you get there , cakes , yum . Day 4 already , how are you feeling today girl ? you was not to good yesterday

i am feeling much better :) a little bit sick for some reason but not quite as floaty. a bit hungry but i'm not going to eat the cat (although my cdc did describe day 4 as the day you want to eat your pets :D).

i have to lose 2.5lbs this week to get into the 13s on my scales... of course i need to lose half a stone to get into the 13s on my cdc's scales *sigh*. but we'll take mine first and go with there, ha.

i bought some size 16 trousers from tesco a while back to shrink into when i was still doing cd and they didn't come close to fitting even though the 18s i currently wear are small ones and normal 18s are baggy. i just don't think of a size 18 as a big size any more. i find it strange i'm a small 18 and still have over 3 stones to lose!! ha.

anyways, that's my first major target, to fit into those two pairs of trousers as they are lovely and i'm sick of wearing the same black pair of trousers ALL the time, ha. and then at least i know i'll fit into my wedding dress and can work on getting it taken in :)

i am impressed that four days has gone by already, but at the same time kind of wish it had been 40 :)

abz xx

I was wishing that too , is it day 40 as I come round from my dream lol
so you better stay away from the cat ok , until your on day 5 lol
you say about the same trousers , I know that feeling too well , I have so many trousers to step into as i lose new ones .
I better go as Mia is needing me , my 5 year old , but will check in on you later !

Abz, I have a pair of Tesco 16 trousers too!!!
Thing is mine won't go up the thighs yet :)
You are doing great Abz, we are all going to have a fabulously sucessful 100% day today....
I was thinking the CD forum needs a sub forum labelled "completely focussed" with no negative posts allowed :) That way we can immerse ourselves in positivity!!! what you think?

x

ha. well i agree with the positivity thing. but we all have bad days and we all need somewhere where we can moan and gripe and i don't like the idea of people who are having a bad time not being able to post somewhere.

i think there are threads on here that scream of positivity, and that's where i head when i need help :)

abz xx

OMG I didn't mean no struggles on the board!
I just meant a place that was seperate that was ONLY positives!
I too am drawn to the positive posts... sometimes those really keep me focussed :)
x

ha. i know you didn't hon :) i wasn't suggesting that...

i take it you are feeling pretty good today too huh?

abz xx

Yes....
I am just excited a lot lately.... I know this is it for me... my time you know?
The impatient bit in me wants to fast forward 4 months but I know I have to do the slog to get something so worthwhile...
Am going to go through my wardrobe today and chuck loads of stuff out.
When I got married Abz, I was 20 wks pregnant and got married in December in a burgundy long velvet dress, I have worn the dress since and hate the thought of not wearing it again. I have decided I am going to have it altered (radically) so I can wear it again once I am slim :)
x

Abz, just found this thread. Didn't realise you had started SSing already. And over Easter too. I am just so, so impressed. You are inspiring. Well done you! Can't wait to next week to see you go. It will fall off, and believe me, those size 16's will be hanging off you before long.
Stick at it, you can do this.
Frances

thanks frances. it's good to see you again :D and you are doing so so well!! have you applied to become a cdc? that's another goal of mine :) hoping to train once i'm married, would like to apply beforehand of course :)

but i need another stone and a half off first!!

abz xx

that wud be a fab goad for u a cdc ! i know u can do it ..im just rooting for u i cant wait to see u in ur wedding piccys .. i know u said u have a sneaky pic in ur album but im not gunna look! im gunna wait!!

ha. if you like :) but there's others in there too :)

i feel really rough... ick. not from cambridge but from being ill i think. i may need to go and have a sleep... my throat is all swollen and i feel like crap and i can't take any of the usual things to make me feel better as they are all full of sugar. hmph. might have some hot water flavouring. that may help.

abz xx

well chaps. have woken up today feeling less bleurgh with the throat. i'm tired but i need to get my sleeping pattern sorted out so i got up anyway :)

today i have no plans and the weather outside is murksome, so i think i'm going to get on with my knitting.

to think that the completion of today will be half way through my first 10 day challenge is amazing :D

abz xx

Back