• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

ACTIFRY

S: 19st13lb C: 15st9lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 4st4lb(21.51%)
I ordered a Actifry and it arrived this morning, so i have put in 5oog of macain 5% oven chips- i shall try them but daughter will eat most ,they will be done in about 20 mins (30/32 in total)
shall post

cant wait to try SW chips in it

McCain Oven Chips, Straight Cut, 5% Fat, frozen 100g raw

Original 7 Syns
Green 2½ Syns

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

suepat10

I am one of the 63336
S: 20st3lb C: 20st3lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 44.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I've used mine quite a bit since it arrived last week and they've slowly got better!

I think the nack is having the patience to dry them throughly before cooking. I tend to find they cook better the thinner they are cut, but that could just be personal taste xx

10 mins to go ........

lol....
i put them on for 30 mins and stopped them when they had 5 to go as they were going a bit too brown for me , have tried em ......
not bad, bit dry -reckon i oughta do em for maybe....22 mins
have put in some SW wedges for MEEEEEEE !!!
little tate wedges sprayed with frylight .....
let you know , right all this slaving over a hot actifry is hard work PHEW !!!

yep done that - in the micro
right little wedges-----
OMG, lovely great
did them for about 24 mins, sprayed them with a little frylight and they have come out soft and brown YUMMY
now wot can i have for me dinner?
b4 you say it .....no im not

just come in from work and found OH using MY Actifry- how dare he !!!
wot i wanna know is how come he's learnt how to use it so quickly ?
I have put some SW chips in for me (i sneaked 1 of his ,he used 1/2 tbsp of olive oil in his ,they tasted like the best chippy chips youve ever had ....GIT !!) heres hoping mine are gonna be as good XX

what do you think,,,,,,,,,,,eating chips at 10.30am,,,,,,,serious chip addiction,if actifry good enough for her !!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL i havent got a serious addiction i was only trying it out - like a kid with a new toy.
I was a bit shall i /shant i , but now ive got it , OH and son will have chips cos son loves chips, but to be honest i probably wont - cos we didnt eat chips before SW. I only got it cos we cant stand the smell of oil cooking.
But at the moment i am very pleased with it and would say ---get one

pamiepie

Moose no more!
S: 13st12.0lb C: 13st12.0lb G: 11st7.0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
i need to know what an actifry is!!! made sw chips the other day and they were lovely! but i fully boiled before cooking and they were so soft soft!! and crispy crispy yum!!

eye6769

Vegetarian who lives2eat
G: 11st0lb
well enjoy it if it makes your life easier and it helps to make healthier meals,I bought a steamer yesterday, so no excuses from me will be allowed when I moan that I have burnt the bottom of the pan again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! had to chuck one out last week, even doing my boiled eggs in it this morning,has a timer so doesnt matter if I forget

S: 18st1.6lb G: 10st10lb
just come in from work and found OH using MY Actifry- how dare he !!!
wot i wanna know is how come he's learnt how to use it so quickly ?
I have put some SW chips in for me (i sneaked 1 of his ,he used 1/2 tbsp of olive oil in his ,they tasted like the best chippy chips youve ever had ....GIT !!) heres hoping mine are gonna be as good XX
1/2 tbsp of olive oil is only 3 syns - I'd say it's worth it if the chips taste that nice! :drool:

I soooo want one but I just can't justify the cost. :(

I bought mine from amazon £117 free delivery i just went ahead and bought it, by the time im at my ideal weight i probably would have saved more than that by not buyin the weekly choc, crisps and pizza so it will pay for itself :)

(although i must admit total impulse buy)

i bought it cos im a gadget fiend !! and any thing that works im into !!