ACTIFRY

hi Ladies
I bought an actifry too about 4 weeks ago and I love it, i use it all the time for syn free chips and wedges and all the family eat them now , the kids love syn free chips and even say " can i have syn free chips not oven chips" lol I wonder if the teacher would think they were mad if they said they'd had syn free chips for tea LOL
anyway... to anyone who hasnt got one and loves syn free chips .. get one, you wont regret it!
xxx

yes but what ARE THEY?!

Ahhhh now I see..... so do they really work ?
The video on Amazon looked good, but doesn't the paddle thing that goes round mash up your chips ???:confused::confused::confused::confused:

sorry didnt get back to you
the actifry is a dry chip pan (if you like) it only uses i tbsp oil for full pan of chips (which is 6 syns)
it has a heater and hot air blower and it turns the bowl around to rotate the chips, it also has a paddle thing in it aswell (i thought it would chew the chips up -but it doesnt) that also stirs the chips
it is really good
downside though it does cost £150-£160

hi there
yes , i do think theyre worth the money , maybe you would have chips more often if you knew they were more healthy IYSWIM . The paddle doesnt mash the chips up at all as it moves very very slowly. you can also do other things in it, ive made stir fry in it, and there were recipies for curry, or casserole type dishes too

i made my son some oven chips and chicken dippers in it tonight , just put some chips in and the dippers (no oil) and put it on for 15 mins and they turned out great
so well pleased.

Back