Alcohol and Librotrim and special occasions

loulou2013

Hi Everyone
I want to start LT tomorrow, however I forgot I was invited to a surprise 30th tomorrow night! Please can some body tell me how to work around special occasions and alcohol? Can you have a drink? Is it the kebab on the way home? I would feel so out of place in a packed pub/party with a glass of water! Any tips and opinions?
Thank You so much :flirt2::eek::wave_cry::sigh:

Hi Lou Lou! I would like too know too I'm out for mothers day and it's been planned for so long decided I'm going to drink anyway as I figure if anything it could only set me back a week and I'm in this for the long haul! Have been 100% and will be 100% the remainder of the way after my little (blow out)! Cud not sit there soba around drunks I'd be so moody drunk ppl are annoying if you don't join haha! without so much as a craving for food and I'm cookin for four ppl three times a day! Feel so in control it's amazing! in answer to your question tho I'm sure you are not allowed any drinks apart from water the teas and coffes, think it takes you out of ketosis xx

Would just prob start next day as starting the day of the party prob just be a waste of shakes and they don't cum cheap!!

Hi Stacey

I am going to the party for an hour , drinking water and coming home, it will be worth it if i do it that way, I am going away in two weeks time for 4 days with people who will be eating and drinking, i have decided I am going to have a drink the nights i am out, i will probaly have to take it easy , i will be locked ha ha , but feck it i am going to stick to the shakes/soups and bring them with me on holiday, i am dreading the thought of explaining to the people on the holiday, hey i am not eating i am on a special diet, ugh! they tell you to eat have something small, all that talk, need to prepare myself mentally for that one now, enjoy your day tomorrow hun...have your drink, just dont eat anything and stick to your shakes! xx happy mothers day by the way xx

If youre going to drink alcohol you MUST come out of ketosis, its incredibly dangerous to drink in ketosis, there have been some absolute horror stories on Minimins from people who have done.

Your health is too important DONT risk it for a few drinks. Come out of ketosis have your night out then get back on the wagon tomorrow

I had 3 vodkas and soda water last night as a treat with my wife for Mothers day. They 'hit me' straight away, very strong and in a different way to normal if you were eating carbs. Not really enjoyable to be honest.

Back