Alessandra's diary

Pudding,are we alowed ready red curry paste?

Bkfast: omelet with 1 tblsp quark, 20gr Philly extra light and 100grs smoked salmon
Lunch: chicken soup with breast, rhubarb with Greek yogurt, sf jelly
Snack: muffins (no wheat). I added sf jelly and they tasted awful!
Dinner: 500gr chicken breast, 100gr yogurt

5 glasses water
4 cups of coffee
1 green tea.

Alessandra said:
Pudding,are we alowed ready red curry paste?

You should be ok with the spice *paste*, just don't get jars of sauce as they have sugar and all sorts of other things in.

Thai curries normally have coconut milk in; I just use a tablespoon of Quark instead to make them creamy because Quark doesn't split (yogurt does)

Today the scales went back to 61.8. I know it can be water retention bla bla bla but I am totally traumatised and cant help feeling the diet will fail like the others.
I decided not to get upset and went clothes shopping. My god what difference 4 pounds make! I usually hate clothes shopping cause it reminds me of when I was a teen and used to cry in the dressing room!Today I felt so much more confident!

I decided to have only pv days on sat and sundays. I don't want my kids to see me refuse salad and vegetables. I have to give the example. So I had another pp day today.

Bkf- muffins (no wheat)
Lunch- 3 chicken breast fillets, rhubarb (can't get enough!) and about 100grs of Greek yog
Snack 100grs smoked salmon
Diner-meatloaf with 500grs lean meat and 1 egg and about 200grs Greek yog

Something tells me I had too much yogurt. I Would have had more meat but there was none left.

Tomorrow is my weigh in and I am VERY tense about it. I think it's totm plus I haven't gone to the loo today ....

Please keep your fingers crossed :)

There you go, you are saying it is TOTM! 5 days before I start staying the same or increase and it takes another 4 days to start losing again.. But it goes really fast so averages around 1 kg per week by the end of the month..
your menu is good, I don't think you are having too much yogurt:)

Sat 15/10 61.7Kgs

Iwas a bit upset that I am the same weight as I was 2 weeks ago but trying to concentrate on the overall lost instead.
Last night I went out for diner with my friends and I had such a great time getting dressed! I know I probably feel the difference more than it shows but it was enough for me to feel fab in my new clothes!

I didnt eat at all at the diner. Luckly, my friends are so used to me not eating that nobody said anything.While everyone else was having wine and risottos, pizzas etc, I was drinking water and diet coke. When I got home I ate a whole bag of cherry tomatoes!

bkfast. - galette made with two eggs, quark and oatbran served with a bit of extra light philly and smoked salmon. DELICIOUS!!!

Lunch - one small chicken breast with stir fried veggies
Snack - biltong
Dinner - 500grs of red meat.
Snack at 1am - cherry tomatoes, about 200grs yogurt, another pack of biltong

around 6 glasses of water, 3 diet coke, 3 coffees

Sun 61.7 kgs

Bkf- 2egg galette, 1 extra light cheese triangle, smoked salmon
Lunch- 2 salmon steaks an asparagus
Snack - sf jelly
Diner- roast beaf and veggies

Bkf- 2 eggs galette, smoked salmon, extra light Philly

Lunch - 2 chicken breast in soup. 4 cherry tomatoes

Dinner - 4 drumsticks and 1 chicken thigh. Butternut squash and about 200 Greek yogurt

4 glasses of water
1 can diet coke
1 glass diet sprite
2 cups of coffee
1 green tea.

Hi Alexandra, great to read your diary.

How much of the extra light philly are you having? I think it's 30g as a tolerated so might be one to watch if you start stalling again. Also I'm pretty sure diet sprite is more than 1 cal per 250ml so another one to watch how much/often you're having it.

I have about 15grs of Philly.
So, we are not allowed sprite zero?

Thank you so much for letting me know. God knows I need all the help I can get!

Have a nice day :)

i just had 450grs of red meat for lunch. It tasted delicious but I just feel really naughty. Is this a lot?
The meat was "lean Irish casserole meat" fat 2%.
I dry fried it and it was chewy (i like it like that) i guess because it is casserole meat.

Have I done anything wrong? why do I feel so guilty???

You haven't done anything wrong.

Thank you!

Bkf 2eggs, quark and pay ran galette
Lunch 500grs meat
Snack 200grs Greek
Dinner 500gr meatloaf, 100 from age frais, 150 Greek yogurt
Snack - not hungry but might have some yogurt to kill the sugar craving I'm having.

I felt extraordinarily hungry and thirsty (no salt in my food) today. Not I am having this almost uncontrollable sugar craving. It is strange cause I feel full but still want to eat something.

Breakfast - oat bran galette

Just when I think I am finally doing everything right, I realise that I am eating too much! Yesterday I had 2200cal!

So, from now on, not only will I post my menus as precise as I can, I will also count the calories.

Even though I am happy I lost weight, I am very frustrated it's going so slow. I hope this might help.

Today is going to be another pp day. I decided to do sat sun mon pv and pp the rest of the week. I cannot have my children thinking I'm not allowed vegetables. I have to eat vegs in front of them on weekends.

Breakfast-
2 eggs 176cal
100 grs ff fromage 50cal
30gr oatbran. 104cal

lunch
1/2 meatloaf( around 300grs lean mince, 1/4 onion, 1/2 egg and 40grs fromage frais)
100 grs Greek yogurt with sf jelly

Snack
150 yogurt

Dinner
1/2 meatloaf
100grs chicken breast
150gr yogurt

4 water
1 green tea
4 coffee

Last edited:
can I see your breakdown, Alessandra? Even by PM? I'm intrigued how you managed that!

Me too! What is pm?

Will you be doing a 4 PP / 3 PV every week? I just thought that we need to aim for a 50/50 split overall - so would have thought a fortnightly rotation of 4 PP / 3 PV with a 3 PP / 4 PV would even things out?

Hopefully someone with more experience than me will offer guidance?

It's getting worse.... Yesterday was 2342 calories!

Break
2 eggs 176
Oatbran 104
Quark 80

Lunch
Casserole lean steak 2% fat - 720 cal
200grs Greek yog- 104

Dinner
Meatloaf made with
600grs extra lean mince 756cal
1 egg - 55
Fromage- 50
Onion- 63

Eaten with 100 fromage - 50 cal
Desert 150 Greek yogurt 78

Snack
250 grs yogurt - 159 cal

I know I was very hungry and eating compulsively yesterday. I had too much dairy because I was craving sugar like mad. I fell extremely full (and heavy conscience) at the end of the day. If I wasn't on a diet yesterday would have been one of the days that I would have binged on naughty foods big time.

Back