Amiguettes are back and better than ever :)

i posted two pics of the silver hair i want but only meant to post one and its the second one lol. thing is me hair was blonde from baby literally was jet black day i was born and them boom blonde i hated it always wanted to be dark lol, my eyebrows stayed dark from being born and always wanted to be matchng lol i rally suit dark looks like born that way but just fancied a change. ive added three more tats to my collection since last time, will have to get mark to sort out pics for me to show ye :) xx

cool. love both those colours . very unusual.
im thinking of having highlights with some pink in the front.
ive always been very fair. No black hair on me at all..... AT ALL. :eek:
My skin is also very fair and i burn like mad in the sun.
would love to see ur new tats.
I want a special tat doing when i get to goal. i want something central but havent decided what yet then surrounded with one star for every stone i lose.

im gonna go lay down for an hour. getting another cracking headache. im wondering if i should up my water a bit.
Cya in a bit.

cool. love both those colours . very unusual.
im thinking of having highlights with some pink in the front.
ive always been very fair. No black hair on me at all..... AT ALL. :eek:
My skin is also very fair and i burn like mad in the sun.
would love to see ur new tats.
I want a special tat doing when i get to goal. i want something central but havent decided what yet then surrounded with one star for every stone i lose.

well me hairs like first pic atmcos gone bit mad with the toning shampoo hehe. you have to get pink in,im going pink next il atach pic of what im doing ha.(im bit obsessive when im gonna do sumthin and save all me pics :eek:)

lol ive got no fair hair on me AT ALL :eek: well cept head haha, did notice wiv roots coming through its alot darker than it was havent seen natural colour since i was 16 like but can hair change colour as you get older, i know you run out of colour and go grey but my roots seem really dark?.

i burn then tan, face just burns, im pale but have cornbeef skin so doesnt look nice wivout fake tan, ide love pale white skin but not gonna work when me arms turn purple heehee.

ive got my goal tat lined up, its for me ribs, feel like i'll never get it lol. thats why went blonde was sick of putting stuff off cos of weight just thought f it only live once!

first pic is the pink indoors,second is pink outdoors and the third is the fade i love the fade would defo rock that til i could be arsed to top up lol. all im ever using now is veggie dyes,they so cheap and the colours are awesome- theres even a make who do natural colours for when ive got to look normal :D . xx

i need to delete that pic its rong one but cantwork out how !

here these ones xx

Attachments

• pink indoors.jpg
    pink indoors.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 29
  • pink outdoors.jpg
    pink outdoors.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 30
  • fade.jpg
    fade.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 28
bonjour beautiful, im sitting here with me imaginary popcorn waiting on update of emma's life past year lol were you and michelle getting married last time we spoke? Hows Deven? xx

where is everyone?

i think i scared everyone off.

catdog said:
i think i scared everyone off.

Ya always do chick lmfao xx

lol. omg im so fricking cold right now. sitting here wrapped in my snuggie

Morning ladies
Im struggeling to get this thread on my mobile ;-( any ideas?
Ordered my samples and they will arrive today.

Chery hows the headaces?
Emma yeah good your here :)
Cant get my amigette tag on mobile

hi vickie. the headaches are coming and going. im not sure if it may be that i need to up the fluids more (although im already drinking around 3 litres).
Last night i was absolutely freezingggg brrrrrrrrrr. ketosis does the strangest things to ya. lol
my delivery should ( and had better) be here between 15.30 and 16.30 according to a text i got from interlink this morning.
next day delivery from last friday and im getting it today...... stupid jubilee.
Hope everyones day is going well. :)

Vickie, Cheryl- did your samples arrive? Emma are you thinking on doing sns? Has your headache settled cheryl? xx

hey girls.

Headache not too bad at the moment. just a dull pain rather than a real banging ive had recently.

Oh and......... (drumroll please) my stuff arrived.
had a lemon bar as soon as it got here. really quite nice.
also had some lemon spritz flavouring. half the amount they advice and it was delicious. not too tangy.
planning on having either cottage pie with broccoli or spag bol with mushrooms for tea but cant decide yet.
How is everyone? its awful quiet on here..... eerie :eek:

Hey all,

Got called away last night so couldn't carry on chatting!

Hmmmm.... an update on me... where on earth would you like me to start!

I suppose the important bits first, in some kind of month order! (makes it easier to go through!)

July 2011 - Had my gall bladder out... the biggest step towards me screwing up all my good weight loss work :-(

August 2011 - Not too bad was just getting the baby ready to start school really, went away with Michelle to my Mum and
Dads and it was awful... they all just clashed and did not get on at all :-(

September 2011 - Baby started school...very proud Mummy!

October 2011 - Went away to Cyprus for the week with the in-laws and mostly had a lovely time.

November 2011 - A bad month, very bad. Michelle's body pains had been getting worse and she collapsed in bedroom, we had to call an ambulance for her and she had semi-paralysis from her neck down, they believed that she may have had a minor stroke, she came out three days later and was then signed off of work which meant financially things were awful.

December 2011 - An ok month, Michelle no better, if anything getting worse...this is where the problems in our relationship began, it was to be the start of a very rough few months, the saving grace of December was that I got a job I loved working in Sports Marketing.

January 2012 - Not a good start to the year, things were rough and things between Michelle and I became unbearable, I started to go to work three hours early just so we didn't have to spend time together. On the plus side I passed my driving test!

February 2012 - Michelle collapsed again, just as bad as last time, in hospital a week this time and finally came out with a diagnosis of Fybromyalgia, this meant we had to move in temporarily with her parents (we don't get on) and then tragedy for us, at 34 weeks pregnant my sister found out that her baby had died. I also got made redundant by text message...no wages... no warning.

March 2012 - On 1st March at 08:42 weighing 3lbs 9oz Jasmine Emalee Doris Turner was born a sleeping angel, I have never seen such a beautiful human being in my whole life, I held her and sang songs to her and told her all the things that an auntie should tell her. We had Jasmine's sleeping day on 14th March where I read a poem... the coffin was so tiny... It will remain a time in my life that I never want to experience again, I will always remember the heart wrenching sounds of my sister screaming as the curtains closed... a sound that will stay with me forever.

At the end of March I made the decision to leave Michelle, the relationship was bad, there was no communication and no connection, the Fybromyalgia had robbed me of the person I loved and I didn't even know her anymore.

April 2012 - Had my birthday but really this month went by in a blur.

May 2012 - The same really, all a blur apart from starting a new job as a carer, its ok but i'm looking for something else whilst working.

Now - In the last few days Michelle and I have decided to give it another go, I don't know if its going to work but we owe it to ourselves, to Deven and to the two years that we had together to try. Just been off work the last two weeks as cracked my metatarsal falling down the stairs! back to it on Sunday though.

So, on Sunday is when I begin to turn things around again... I am starting my diet, using some Exante stuff that I have in the cupboard for now but will probably move to slim and save when I can afford it after pay day. I am also going to combine it with the C25K challenge, I want to get healthy as well as lose weight. I have just over two weeks until my sister's wedding so am hoping to knock off a bit of water weight by then if I'm lucky I might be able to kick off 10lbs just so I look a little better in my dress!

Sorry for offloading on you all, writing it all down has made me realise how crap its all been really :-(

But positivity is the key... I'm moving forward with hope rather than just existing.

I hope that you are all well.

Emma
xxx

i suggest spag bol its mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. marks off today so been out for a bit and just chilling together watching tv, im still poorly and not feeling great so bit quiet today. xx

catdog said:
i suggest spag bol its mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. marks off today so been out for a bit and just chilling together watching tv, im still poorly and not feeling great so bit quiet today. xx

Get back on my thread wit that link lol xx

lol gimme a sec xx

omg emma, what a horrible time u have had. so sorry we had all kinda lost each other so werent of any support to u during all the tragedies u faced.
My mother in law has fibromyalgia so i have some experience of how bad that can be.
I really hope u and Michelle can work through this. u deserve happiness and in the past u have provided that for each other.
I am so so sorry about ur niece. what a horrible thing for anyone to have to face. My deepest sympathies go to all the people who will have felt the huge hole created by the loss of a baby.
I'm so glad u have turned a corner and are back to the fight, back to grab the bull by the horns with the rest of us. together we have the strength to bring that bull down (suddenly im feeling sorry for the bull :p)

Back