Amy's EE Weightloss Journey :)

Glad you're feeling a bit better hun :)

Well first weigh in of the new year and first week back on plan since 3 weeks off and a 3lb gain and i lost 7lbs :D

Got excited yesterday when had a sneaky peak as thought would make me 1lb lighter than when got preg but forgot to add the 3lb i gained opps... but now at 33 weeks i am currently 2lb heavier than when my pregnancy started with little man... rather than the 18lb gain i had at 25 weeks... so go me... ^ i must say i do bloody love Slimming world!!! ^ shall continue mainly to maintain as much as poss and then loose my baby weight from my 9 month old!! Good Luck all that weigh in today :D xxx

woooooooo thats fab hun well done!! hugee loss! xx

Thank you ladies!! :D Ideally i'd love to loose 2lb this week but may be pushing it as my belly is showing little Mr is rapidly growing now!! hehe... but i'll stay on plan and see what happens!! Well doen to both of you on your losses too!! xx

Oops forgot to put my plan for today's food down, so here goes:

Breakfast:
2 x Alpen light bars: HeB
Apple
Milk: HeA (tea allowance)
Lunch:
Mugshot: 2 syns
2 x orange
Tea:
Spaghetti Bol, lots of veg!!
Garlic Bread: 6 syns
Snacks:
Prob won't eat anymore but fruit if nec.
Total syns: 8 syns

Going to try get on the wii fit this afternoon... if madam decides to nap... too many treats on tv tonight to plan any then hehe!! xxx

Last edited:
Need to stope weighing each day lol... i'm showing a bit hevaier today but thats due to lacking of toilet activity (joys of pregnancy!!) & also the fact that i ate enough for 4 grown men last night!! OOPsss... on todays plan...

11/01/2011
Breakfast:
2x Alpen Light HeB
Milk: HeA (Tea allowance)
Lunch:
Mugshot:Free
Grapes
Tea:
Chicken
Oven chips: 5 syns
Beans
Snack:
Another alpen light bar: 3syns
Total: 8 syns

Was a rough estimate of the syns for the Oven chips... but need using as move a week today... can't see them being much more!!

Hopefully clock up some time on the Wii during today... see where i can fit it in! Hope you all have a lovely day! :) xxx

Last edited:
Just though whilst here updating my Wii time that would put up tomorrow's meal plan...

12/01/2011:
B:
Toast: HeB
Jam: 2 syns
Milk: HeA
L:
Tuna salad
Salad cream: 1.5 syns
T:
ommlette, SW chips & beans
S:
Fruit
Total: 3.5 syns

Got all meal splanne dout till WI day Monday... then move on the Tuesday and won't get tinters back up till the Tuesday but hopefully the disruption i'll still keep 100% on track :D xxx

Last edited:
That's it I'm joining group tomorrow night... Looking forward to it :) want to join now so i stick to it all once baby arrives!! Will upload meal plan tomorrow when on laptop!! Hope all or anyone reading is getting on ok :) xxx

Here's the meal plan for today:

13/01/2011:
B:
Weetabix: HeB
Milk: HeA
L:
Mugshot: 2 syns
T:
Sweetcorn Pasta Bake: 3 syns
Salad
S:
Fruit

Total: 5 syns

Making the pasta bake ffrom a recipe book the mother in law gave me over Xmas as she has regularly done SW over the years...

Joining group tonight at 6pm (5pm UK time!) Bit apprehensive... Not sure what to expect but hey it'll keep me motivated and meet some people who will be living near by i suppose, one thing i worry about is there scales are gonan weigh me SO much more than mine & i'll be quite annoyed hehe but we shall see!! xxxx

Ahh don't worry about it hun, I was scared witless when I joined mine, particularly about the scales, but it's great, everyone is really friendly, nobody except the consulant or their helper finds out your weight and the support is brilliant :) I always stay to group because I think it's really nice to hear what other people are going through and swap ideas, You'll love it I'm sure :) Good Luck! xXx

Thanks hun... That's reassured me a little... been out over here since August and live about a 20 min drive away from hubby's camp so been a bit isolated so be nice to meet new people who have the same aims... to get skinny haha!! :D Just wish it was earlier... hate waiting around but got lots of cleaning to get on with... the joys!! Lol!! xxx

OFFICIALLY STARTING :D

I've just deleted all my weigh in results etc as going to OFFICIALLY start tonight at my first group and not sure what their scales will read according to mine... i'm not undermining how well i've done up to now but want a fresh start... 100% now till had baby & then 10000% after to shift this extra weight... will update later what i weigh etc!!

Hope alls having a fab day!! xxxx

good luck on your group hun youl have to let me know how it goes! your doing amazing from saying your pregnant aswell :) xx

Sorry hun only just got this... least somebody's reading me waffling hehe!! Do you have a diary??... If it's ok with you as over in Germany so heading to bed shortly i'll post the recipe i have in the morning, Hope your doing well hun :)

Right went to my first group and enjoyed it actually... only downside which i thought may be correct was the scales at group weighed me ridiculously more than i thought i weighed... so here i go again :p Only 6 weeks and 4 days till due date and can't wait!!

Happy Thursday everybody! xxx

Sorry hun only just got this... least somebody's reading me waffling hehe!! Do you have a diary??... If it's ok with you as over in Germany so heading to bed shortly i'll post the recipe i have in the morning, Hope your doing well hun :)

Right went to my first group and enjoyed it actually... only downside which i thought may be correct was the scales at group weighed me ridiculously more than i thought i weighed... so here i go again :p Only 6 weeks and 4 days till due date and can't wait!!

Happy Thursday everybody! xxx

Yeah no prob! I do have a diary...think you posted on it earlier...it's over at http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...-trying-lose-weight-but-keeps-finding-me.html You could post the recipe on there if you'd like?

Not long to go with only 6 weeks left...excited/nervous? Don't let the scales bother you...different scales say different things. If you had been weighed on these to begin with you would have still lost the same amount of weight but will have shown as weighing more. Keep going!! You're doing really well!

Thanks hun... Yeah i suppose your right... just bit disheartening thinking you weigh less and they add over 8lbs but hey... still get strive for target ocne had baby, very excited to meet him now & can't wait to have my body to myself lol!! I'll go over to your diary now and post the recipe now for you :) xxx

Glad it went well hun :) Don't be disheartened by their scales, joining group was an amazing, positive step and you should be proud :D xXx

Back