Amy's EE Weightloss Journey :)

Thanks hun :) i'm glad i went too!!

Been doing really well today & then hubby's had to an airport run... and my tea was a bit pants... so had ice cream and an alpen light bar (already had bread as HeB) so now takes me 2 syns over my 15.... Booo! i never usually have that many... think my appetitie is very quickly creeping up on me as approach the end of this pregnancy but hey... i'm sure it'll even out over the week!!

Hope all having a lovely Friday... Most likely more exciting than mine!! xxx

Well weekend has been good... stayed well under syns done a total of an hour wii fit and even went for an hour walk round the local park...Due to move tomorrow so shall have removal men in at some point today i think lol...Maybe should tink about getting out my PJ's!

Although not currently writing my food diary on here is just due to the fact i'm currently writing it down as consultant wanted us to write the diary for first 4 weeks...But shall be back keeping updated soon!! :D

Hope everyones well and good luck too all of you that weigh in!! xxx

hi hun hope your okay & the move goes well :D xxx

Thanks... move went well...Not as stressful as thought... Day before we moved was a bit naughty but got straight back on plan yesterday morning... bit apprehensive for first WI at group but hey... long a si get a maintain i'll be a happy bunny at 34 weeks preg :D

Hope your all okay!! xxx

Been 100% on plan today, weetabix for breakfast, ham salad for lunch, and had fake-away donner, SW chips and salad for tea...& snacked on fruit :D Done over an hour on the wii today... So poop'd from moving etc too... so really thinking of heading to bed soon... hehe, least dont have to endure the Leeds match with OH!! xxx

Is WI tomorrow for you? Good luck if it is! I'm making SW chips now om nom nom :D

Enjoy hun :D

Yeah it's tomorrow... at 6pm... when i was weighing in at home i'd weigh in first thing... now i feel a bit like i can't eat till after i've been weighed... sound daft?? lol xxx

Enjoy hun :D

Yeah it's tomorrow... at 6pm... when i was weighing in at home i'd weigh in first thing... now i feel a bit like i can't eat till after i've been weighed... sound daft?? lol xxx

Nope! I weigh in at 7 and I'm Staaaaaaaarving by the time I get home again lol.

It's gone 6 now so I hope it all went well, let us know how you went! xXx

Just got back... -2.5lbs More than expected to be fair...Would have been happy with maintain so any loss is fab!! :D xxx

That's amazing hun, congratulations! Bet you are chuffed to bits :)

Yeah i'm pleased as was very apprehensive with it being first weigh in after joining :) Now about to tuck into a oven pizza and garlic bread... treat hehe... not as bad as a take away though i suppose!! xxx

Enjoy!

I have been about 90% on plan lol... ish hehe... not done as much exercise this week... hoping to get lots of superspeed food in from tomorrow till Weigh in on Thursday... Again i'd be happy with a sts so late on in pregnancy... but really have a feeling i'm going to get a a gain... We shall see...

Finding it really hard atm to comprehend that although eating well i'm not getting much smaller... in fact bigger (due to bump) Lol... i know it's all beneficial of me and will have less to lose once i've given birth to my little man... just a bit hard not to see the results although hubby reckons you can... nevermind... only 5 weeks and a bit till DD & REALLY hoping he takes after his sister... which would mean 2 weeks hehe!! xxx

Feel like i've neglected my own diary a little lol... but ith writing food diarys for my consultant don't see the point keep typing them on here for the time being... been good all week, although did give into a doughnut last night... wasn't as nice as anticipated but this far on in pregnancy i thought i would have gave in alot more.... Trying to think what to have for tea tonight... Not sure what i fancy.. Hmmm!

Weigh in tomorrow... Not feeling optimistic... not done as much fitness... on the wii fit lol... but just not had the energy so i am expecting a gain but hey... we shall see!!

Hope everyones doing well!! Nearing the end of Jan already... Crazy how time flies!! xxx

dont worry hun as long as u know ur diary theres no point in writing it twice!! i just like to moan on here haha hope weigh in goes good for you!! xxxx

Good luck with WI! xXx

Thanks hun... lost a 1lb... not too bad... still struggle to get my head about not very big losses but hey i'm sure i'll have a biggun in a few weeks time hehe!! :D xxx

LOL definitely! :D Well done hun :)

Back