Andy's Lipotrim Diary

Thanks everyone for your support! I'm still sticking to 90mins of cardio a day I have added a few weights to the programme now to start firming up the legs, arms and chest. I actually found today ok again which is good. I think most people have the odd off day. I do know what you mean Ella, but I figure that if I'm only taking in 500 calories a day and I'm burning around 500 in the gym the rest of my daily calories have to come from fat stores. Seems to be working as each day I'm dropping up to 2 pounds, and I really want to do a big push for my holiday in 4 weeks. Neil welcome to the Lipotrim diet and this forum. I really hope that you can stick with it. You are starting the rest of your new thinner life!!

At the moment each day feels very much like de ja vue, the gym and then work. But I'm still seeing results. I'm not sure why the loss seemed to slow down over the past week or so but all of a sudden it seems to be dropping again which I'm delighted about. I'm now counting down the days (3 weeks to go) till my week away in the sun for my birthday. So today I tried on a pair of trousers that I wore on holiday about. 8 years ago and they ALMOST fit. I am aiming hard at getting into them for before the trip. I think old clothes are the best indicator of progress. I will be so happy to know that I have shrunk back to the size I was 8-9 years ago in 4 months of starting this diet. As I have said before my next goal will be new years eve after that and I reckon I will only have around 1-2 stone to drop after that to my ideal target weight by the end of January, all ready for the summer of 2011. I have had so much positive attention over the past 2 weeks getting into my new clothes I feel fantastic.

I'm happy that my weight is still dropping. I have just over a stone to go before I fall out of the obese category into the overweight heading. At that point I know I will be on the last leg of my TFR diet. Almost into my 34W jeans I think I will be there in the next 3-4 weeks, that will leave only one more size to go :)

I'm now slowly starting to make preparations for healthy eating plans and recipes for January/February. I'm making sure that I do my home work into good nutritious eating so that I can enjoy my new slim life style. No going back to living on crisps/chocolate and fast food! All of these little things are helping to keep me motivated and pushing harder to get to that all important end goal...

wow Andy, you are doing so brilliantly:D

Well done Andy you are going to make it now. :D

Thanks Sandra & Kevin, you are both doing so well too. Kevin I am amazed at how much you lost in week 1!! Sandra you are past the half way stage like me, well done!!

I bet you both feel better for doing something as positive as this, I know I feel like a new man :))

Thanks Sandra & Kevin, you are both doing so well too. Kevin I am amazed at how much you lost in week 1!! Sandra you are past the half way stage like me, well done!!

I bet you both feel better for doing something as positive as this, I know I feel like a new man :))

I feel like a new man too.....but don't tell the old one!

Well done Andy! :)

LOL Sandra, That makes both of us! hehe X

I have had to cut back on the gym work as this week I had a funny turn and thought that I was going to pass out in the locker room. I think I have been over doing it a bit. I have decided that I wont push myself quite so hard as my body is working overtime losing the weight and gentle exercise is the way forward. I'm still dropping 1.5 to 2 pounds per day and I'm more than happy with that!! Off on holiday in a couple of days and it might just be possible that I will just make it out of the BMI obese range into the top of the over weight range which I will be delighted with considering I started in obese class 3 only back in August. On the holiday I know I'm going to be very good as I still want to get as close as possible to my final goal weight (looking like I will reach my target end of Jan) so that when I walk in to the club on NYE I will be only around 1 or 2 stone to go and will shock all of my friends who didn't even know I had started this diet. Can't wait to see their faces when they see the new skinny me!!

Wow Andy you're doing amazing! Great to focus on NYE as I'm sure that it will keep you on track over Xmas, are you going to stay on tfr all over the holiday period? X

Hi Sandra,

Yes I'm planning to go the full course until the end of January. I think it would be a shame to stop so near the end, so I'm going for broke. Are you having a break or planning to do the same?

Good for you! I'm only on this until next Wednesday as I'm having a hip replacement 3 weeks today and need to refeed.....my doctor wasn't too happy (under-statement) when I suggested that I could carry on LT! I'm a healthy weight and BMI for my age now so it's not the end of the world. I am soooo looking forward to being able to exercise again though it's years of running that have helped to bu88er up my hips in the first place :(

I have had to cut back on the gym work as this week I had a funny turn and thought that I was going to pass out in the locker room. I think I have been over doing it a bit. I have decided that I wont push myself quite so hard as my body is working overtime losing the weight and gentle exercise is the way forward. I'm still dropping 1.5 to 2 pounds per day and I'm more than happy with that!! Off on holiday in a couple of days and it might just be possible that I will just make it out of the BMI obese range into the top of the over weight range which I will be delighted with considering I started in obese class 3 only back in August. On the holiday I know I'm going to be very good as I still want to get as close as possible to my final goal weight (looking like I will reach my target end of Jan) so that when I walk in to the club on NYE I will be only around 1 or 2 stone to go and will shock all of my friends who didn't even know I had started this diet. Can't wait to see their faces when they see the new skinny me!!

Hope you have a great birthday holiday!! You have amazing will power and make me wanna go gym today as well.I am sure NYE will be a huge boost for you.:)

Good for you! I'm only on this until next Wednesday as I'm having a hip replacement 3 weeks today and need to refeed.....my doctor wasn't too happy (under-statement) when I suggested that I could carry on LT! I'm a healthy weight and BMI for my age now so it's not the end of the world. I am soooo looking forward to being able to exercise again though it's years of running that have helped to bu88er up my hips in the first place :(

Sandra, I hope the op goes fast and well, I'm sure that you recovery will be much quicker as your body will cope better now you are carrying much less weight. Little steps all add up as I have discovered, a pound here, two pounds there and before you know it you are stones lighter. Please do keep us all posted with how things go. I am sure that in the new year you will have less bounce and more 'spring' in your step.

Best of luck
Andy X

Andy! i just read over your diary so far,, you are such an inspiration! you have done fantastic so far keep it up! :)

Back