Anna's Diary...Back again...plus a few pounds....and....A BABY!!!!!

Hmnnn I nearly spat my tea out when reading that bit about pussy hair dyes but reading again saw what you meant!!.

I would weigh in on Sunday morning there are no weight loss police around, you do as you think best. I always do that when I have a day out as wi time.

As for the elec bill I think a stiff drink in a purely medicinal way is called for urgently

Take care

M

Hey
Ann summers do Pussy Hair dyes' luminous pink!

and actually pink and brown are in at mo as far as decorating shemes go...lol

Your funny x

Hiya Anna.
Glad you are feeling better now re;your back!!
Hope you get the bill sorted soon.
Enjoy your w/end hun.xx

we used to have a couple of tabby cats who could very cleverly shed their dark hairs onto light stuff and light hairs onto dark stuff!! guess if you're gonna have a cat you're gonna have hair!!

I dont blame your for checking about the bill, cos if if gets found out at a later date your could ve had a huge bill to sort out!!

The pussy dye made me laugh really hard....and the fact that Tracey is advocating bright pink is just worrying :D What on earth will they think of next.

You sounded just like me regarding the bill - glad it all ended well. It is a tad embarassing though when we jump in with both feet...never mind. No harm done.

Have a lovely day out on sunday and weigh in whenever you feel like it xxx

Hmnnn I nearly spat my tea out when reading that bit about pussy hair dyes but reading again saw what you meant!!.

I would weigh in on Sunday morning there are no weight loss police around, you do as you think best. I always do that when I have a day out as wi time.

As for the elec bill I think a stiff drink in a purely medicinal way is called for urgently

Take care

M

I think Sunday is going to be WI day :) ... Didn't manage to fit a stiff drink in last night, but may do tomihgt :D

Hey
Ann summers do Pussy Hair dyes' luminous pink!

and actually pink and brown are in at mo as far as decorating shemes go...lol

Your funny x

PMSL!!!!....Pink and brown would look great!! Good excuse for an ann summers party me thinks ;) lol

Hiya Anna.
Glad you are feeling better now re;your back!!
Hope you get the bill sorted soon.
Enjoy your w/end hun.xx

Thanks Fuzzy, revised bill was actually £74..so alot better lol

we used to have a couple of tabby cats who could very cleverly shed their dark hairs onto light stuff and light hairs onto dark stuff!! guess if you're gonna have a cat you're gonna have hair!!

I dont blame your for checking about the bill, cos if if gets found out at a later date your could ve had a huge bill to sort out!!

Yep, us poor cat owners :p.... Mind you mum's pooch is a lot worse for shedding half his fur all over the place!!
I always phone up with a reading when they estimate..Have been burnt in the bum with the gas before!

The pussy dye made me laugh really hard....and the fact that Tracey is advocating bright pink is just worrying :D What on earth will they think of next.

You sounded just like me regarding the bill - glad it all ended well. It is a tad embarassing though when we jump in with both feet...never mind. No harm done.

Have a lovely day out on sunday and weigh in whenever you feel like it xxx

Thanks :)..Am really looking forward to a yummy meal, a few drinks and a nice chilled day :)

Hi all :) ... Have had a busy old morning, went to town first thing and picked up mothers day bits for my nan, sister and auntie ( sisters b/f always seems to be away when presents need to be brought!!! And 16 yr old cousin has Aspergers and has gone really funny about leaving the house atm!)
So got some lovely Tulips for nan, a teddy and card for nieces to give to my sister, a card, choccys and teddy for cousin to give to auntie..and another couple of bits for my mum....Have also ordered a nice hand tied bouquet for mum so she should like that :)

Then came home, did the housework and washing (more washing lol)...Callum came home from footy at 12, picked mum up and went to the home to see my nan..She is 86 this year and looked so well and bright today, really love it when shes like that...She recognised me and mum straight away :)
Left Nan flirting round the newest male resident in the home and am now home and chilling :)
I got some of the mini tubs of bgtys humous from sainsbury's today and had half of two tubs with loads of carrot sticks..lovely and only 1.5 pts!!!...Then had some sf jelly with low fat evaporated milk- MMmmmm...only worked out at 1/2 pt...feeling nice and full and about ready for an afternoon nap now!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend xx

Hi Anna,

Sounds like you been busy! How was your mothers day meal? xx

Hi Anna,

Sounds like you been busy! How was your mothers day meal? xx

Meal was too nice!!!....How are you?

Evening all, Had a lovely day and must admit ive had a day of no counting points and eaten a fair bit!!!....Enjoyable, but will probably pay for it toilet wise tomorrow!!!

I weighed in this morning and have lost 3lbs this week, so pleased with that :)

Am off to bed soon, woke up fairly early today and like my lay ins on a Sunday :p

Hope everyone had a good weekend xx

Thought I'd pop in for a nosey, Congratulations on your 3ib loss. xx

Well done Anna on the 3lb loss - and a day off is good every now and then ;o) x

Hellooooo Annnaaa where are youooooo

M

Hi M, Ive been to lazy to update lol!!!....And becoming addicted to the farm game on facebook ;)

Thought I'd pop in for a nosey, Congratulations on your 3ib loss. xx

Thanks hun :)

Hi all :) ... Quick update while dinner cooks :) .... All is well in the world of Anna, diet going really well this week and have even used my new bike a couple of times :D
That 3lb off really gave me a bit of a boost so went into this week feeling very positive....Im a little worried about the weekend as we have a party/disco for my nieces 12th birthday..there's going to be cake and buffet food (im a sucker for a sausage :D rofl!!!)...I hoping to avoid pigging out, may even take a snack down to the hall with me to help me....all that said I bet im on here moaning sunday morn that ive eaten half the cake lol

Hope everyone is well xxx

Ohhh ... not sausage rolls ... pastry is made by the devil !! Far too many calories :(

Good idea to take something with you ... and have dance :)

Have fun!

*laughing uncontrollably at the "sucker for a sausage" comment*

Anna, you're hilarious! you totally shouldve been up over the weekend. When are you going to organise something down where you are that we can all come crash? :p

Ha ha ha ROFL

Agree wiv rach just love the sausage comment! personally don't like sausages mind you ;op

Glad your doing ok though Anna - have cake and eat it! Then dance like Tina Turner i.e. shake ur tale feather!!

Hiya Anna,you could always get groovy on the dance floor hun,that will sort out the cake...
xx

Yep I do a mean funky chicken :p ...

Ohhh ... not sausage rolls ... pastry is made by the devil !! Far too many calories :(

Good idea to take something with you ... and have dance :)

Have fun!

I dont even know why I like them, they are dry as hell..and my sister is cooking, so most likely they will be raw!! lol

*laughing uncontrollably at the "sucker for a sausage" comment*

Anna, you're hilarious! you totally shouldve been up over the weekend. When are you going to organise something down where you are that we can all come crash? :p

I have to stick to my story...I does like a sausage :D
Yes we should sort something down this end of the world..country lol...Though I think Sammy's street would be the best as it's got zillions of food joints :D ! (not that my main concern is food..because that would be totally naughty and not atall acceptable while living under the WW brandname :eek:

Ha ha ha ROFL

Agree wiv rach just love the sausage comment! personally don't like sausages mind you ;op

Glad your doing ok though Anna - have cake and eat it! Then dance like Tina Turner i.e. shake ur tale feather!!

You don't like sausages?!!!....How can you not, so meaty and yum! :D

I'm with you Anna I love a spicy sausage but worry if eating them means you have to shake tail feathers all over the place ..that could do some damage to me and the floor.

Hope you manage to resist the cake and that game on facebook so you can spend some more time on here

M

Back