Anna's Diary...Back again...plus a few pounds....and....A BABY!!!!!

Well done on the great weight loss! x

Thanks all...

Been a bit of a quiet one today, it's totm so i'm not a nice person to be around when in pain lol...
Made use of my quiet day at home, by defrosting the small freezer and moving it from the cupboard back into the kitchen (the cupboard is in the lounge and it seemed such a good idea at the time, then the new couch covered the door so now have to move the couch to get into the freezer...to much like hard work for me!...Got rid of lots of "bits" I have brought while being bad, only trouble is that freezer is nearly empty now lol

I also made time to get all the childminding paperwork in some kind of order as I'm sure ofsted wouldn't appreciate the mess it was in!
I found some pics of me when Callum was 4, that was when I lost 7 stone, god I looked so young and healthy!....Will return to that place, minus the fat, but plus a few facial lines :D:D

I planned on cooking a tesco tikka massala tonight, got all the onions, garlic, chicken ready, only to find I don't have any of the sauces left...doh!!...So instead we are having another tesco special sauce (cinnamon and sun dried toms) it's actually pretty tasty :)...unattractive to the eye, but yum!

Tonight I spose I will follow the same routine as usual, dinner, chill bath and bed lmao (busy life!)

I have Callum's first parents evening at his new school tomorrow, he's a bit nervous about me seeing his english teacher, so I have a feeling his constant chatting may come up! (like mother, like son lol)

Anyway off to put some rice on, speak to you all soon xx

You sound really to be approaching this in a great frame of minc again and not much more to get back to where you were. Hope the parents evenng went well

M

Hi all, i'm back..again! Plus a good few pounds and a baby!! I had my daughter, Amelia, on 10th December 2010, done my 6 weeks post c-section and am now ready to get on it and sort it out!
Looks like ww has changed plenty since I last followed it, Im a points gal through and through but am going to sign up to the ww site to see if I can get to grips with the propoints...If not back to point counting for me!!
Nice to see there's still loads of people around from when I was here before :)
Anna x

Welcome back and congratulations on the birth of your wee girl!! Amelia...lovely!!!

I'm still sticking to the old points, purely because I can't be bothered getting to grips with the new plan, I'm sure you'll get your head round it quickly!! Good luck! x

Anna! how lovely to see you :D congrats on your beautiful little girl with her matching, beautiful name! :) xxx

Back