Anna's Diary...Back again...plus a few pounds....and....A BABY!!!!!

Good luck with your restart i'm sure you can shift the gain really quickly when you get back into the swing of things. Congrats on being made Maid of Honour that'll be a lovely day for you and something to aim for. Good luck with the job hunt too i really hope something comes up for you both. :) xx

welcome back! :D good luck with your first week :) x

Good luck on your restart hope it goes well :)

Hi all, thanks for visiting, so glad to be back on track...have even been drinking lots of juice (squash) so peeing loads lol

Haven't been upto much today, went for a small walk to get my lotto, made spag bol and saw the twins for a bit.... Did anyone see the woman in Bella I think it was who exercised using just a little trampoline?...I so wish I could go get on ours, but have problems getting back off unaided lmao!!...Am sure that would keep the neighbours busy laughing at me to scared to jump off!
I'm thinking I might have a looky round the carboots for a mini one and jump in front of the tele :D

I'm off to chill for a bit, it's bloody freezing here tonight, my toes are icy!!

Anna xx

Welcome back Anna :)

LMAO at you trying to get off the trampoline - I guess the plan is to keep jumping until you've lost all your weight and are fit enough to simply slither off lol

Good luck - hope that motivational feeling stays as long as possible :)

Twigs
xx

Hi Anna

Me and you both been absent for a while and are both ready to start again - although have to say my effort been a tad sad this week - just cant stop feeling hungry! Mind u i have given up smoking 4 weeks now and Nurse said i will put on weight at first!

Trampoline sounds like fun and didn't see the article will have to see if I can get the mag cuz I'm a nosey blighter ;o) x

Hiya Twigs and Trace :)....So glad there's still people I remember around :D

Well all is going good diet wise so far, I did have a maccy d's yesterday, but then managed to keep within my points so was very pleased with myself :)
Managed to get a few christmas pressies in yesterday so am pleased with that, I also got some tesco value wrapping paper (budget city lol) it was 15p per 2metres!!! how cool is that?!....They also had value tags and value bows, all look nice, but for a fraction of the price :D....

Tonight we will have a pointed chinese (actually carried on having the same pointed chinese while I was being bad, funny how you get into better habits!)...Then tomorrow we have people round for fireworks, I'm making jacket pots and chilli....I got some ww grated cheese and light soured cream so should be able to limit any damage!

Hope everyone has a fab w/end, enjoy the fireworks wherever you are :D xxx

i totally agree with buying value wrapping paper - i said to OH this year that i'm so sick of buying expensive paper and it just gets ripped to shreds anyway, so whats the point :p

hows your last two days been then hun? :) x

Hi all, Well first week went reasonably well, I did slip on Saturday, we had jackets and chilli, I over did the cheese and butter, which could have been accounted for, but them went on to drink half a bottle of vodka with sugar free redbull :) Ooooppps!!!
As a result of the litre and a half of redbull, I was pinging off the walls until early hours of Sunday morning and woke up full of it! So used some of that energy to get some x trainer done!

Anyway got on for WI this morning and was 6 lbs down :D well chuffed with that :D:D

Here's to another good week, theres a yummy stew in the slow cooker for dinner tonight and it smells lush...I used a minimal amount of meat, then carrots, onions, swede and parsnips...can't wait to get my teeth into it tonight!!!

Hope everyone is good this monday xxx

Hi Anna - can't believe how many people are back on the site - think its coming up for christmas and we all know we'll get the munchies then so its damage limitation!! Good luck - Karen x

Hiya Anna..
Well done on that fab WI result :D

Im having the same for tea..made a big stew yesterday so having the left overs tonight.

Hows the childminding going hun?and how is your mum now..hope all is well chuck,take care xx

Well done on your fantastic loss this week! Brill start :D

Silly question probably but is sugar free redbull free fab stuff if it is!

Hope this week goes well for you

xx

Thanks :D ... Yes sugar free red bull has a tiny amount of calories and no fat :D....great for me coz I love the stuff!!

Hiya Anna..
Well done on that fab WI result :D

Im having the same for tea..made a big stew yesterday so having the left overs tonight.

Hows the childminding going hun?and how is your mum now..hope all is well chuck,take care xx

Hiya, where's your diary? I was looking yesterday and couldnt find you??

Childminding is at a bit of a standstill atm, just concentrating on hubby getting another job...to stressed for kids right now lol
Mum is not to bad, alot better than before and she is making a really big effort...but still having the occasional blip :(

My stew was so tasty, but I seriously felt like i'd gained an instant 4lbs after eating it, my god all that veg weighed a ton lol xx

Its great to see you back and what a good start 6lbs gone well done

M

Thanks M xx

Evening all, got a low point roast in the oven....Just a little point out, I always used ready made roasties as you seem to get more for the points...anyway, I always have some tesco own brand roasties in, but had run out today so I got aunt bessies, which is all I could find...
The difference in sat fat is mad, tescos are 0.8gm per 100gms, aunt bessies are 3.6gm per 100 gms!!! Can't believe the difference!

Anyway, will have to point them in! Not much going down in my neck of the woods today, so dinner, chill, hot hot bath then bed lol xx

Wow well done on your brilliant week1 loss. Keep up the good work :D xxx

Back