Anna's Diary...Back again...plus a few pounds....and....A BABY!!!!!

Well done mate on both the weightloss and the exercise,dont wonder where it went you wont ever see it again :peep:

:happy096: Good luck for this week.xx

Well done Anna, thats a brilliant achievement. Keep going the way you are and you'll reach your goal in no time. Hope you have a lovely day. Enjoy your roast and cake. "Happy Easter!"

Congratulations, another fab loss. Your such an inspiration xx

Hiya hun

sorry i been a bit awol - well done the pub actually, just as well i cant change my diary Title!! lol

A big well done on your wieght loss to date and getting your 10% you are doing brill! Will go check out ur pics in a bit. Enjoy ur roast and ur cake hun xxx

well done on your loss! thats great! You have been losing loads! You must be so proud of yourself! Well done xx

My god Anna, what a difference in the photos, you must be well chuffed. Keep up the good work you've done amazing.

Morning Anna.
The photos are amazing you can see a big difference-well done hun.:D
Hope you have a fab BHM xx

Lol Anna, good on mother!!!!
I went way over on points yesterday too, not good, trying to claw back some points today but with hangover its almost an impossible task!!

Your photos are amazing!! Its good that you can finally start to see the results and what a difference you've made already!!

Enjoy the rest of your relaxing afternoon

x

Doing great Anna, you will deal with the slight glitch and be back on track, after all life is for living...just not every day to full throttle

Good luck

M

Wow photos are amazing, you must feel really pleased with yourself, I know I would. Congrats on 10% no stopping you!
Hope you have a good evening xx

Lol Anna, good on mother!!!!
I went way over on points yesterday too, not good, trying to claw back some points today but with hangover its almost an impossible task!!

Your photos are amazing!! Its good that you can finally start to see the results and what a difference you've made already!!

Enjoy the rest of your relaxing afternoon

x

Thanks hun :)

Doing great Anna, you will deal with the slight glitch and be back on track, after all life is for living...just not every day to full throttle

Good luck

M

Thanks M, Yes we all have to have a little of what we fancy :) ... It's the getting back on track that's important...And for the first time in years I am confident that after a glitch I will be back on track asap :D

Just had to say i'm paying for what I overate yesterday, I have tummy pains and am soo bloated it's unbelievable...Hopefully I will learn, but have a feeling I won't! :p:copon:

:DHi hun

Don't feel bad about your off day - I have had an bad 4days which included loads of voddy :eek: But back on the wagon today and off to AA's tonight....lol ony kidding!

Your Mum has my problem everytime i have a few drinks i text all sorts and only when i wake up in the morn with wierd replies does it dawn on me what i've done!! Tis fun though :D You should set them both up on a date hee he xxx

:DHi hun

Don't feel bad about your off day - I have had an bad 4days which included loads of voddy :eek: But back on the wagon today and off to AA's tonight....lol ony kidding!

Your Mum has my problem everytime i have a few drinks i text all sorts and only when i wake up in the morn with wierd replies does it dawn on me what i've done!! Tis fun though :D You should set them both up on a date hee he xxx

Lol...you're off to AA I should be off to fat fighters :D
Glad you had a good few days, I had a little voddy on Sunday, but ran out :(
Intend to have a bloody good drink while away at the weekend, am going to be an angel until we go in preparation for a drinking bender - Will turn phone off :p

Morning all :D...Off out in a min to an easter egg hunt/fun day in the woods, it's a good long walk there and back so added to the x-trainer this morning should be a good couple of AP for today :)

Will pop back in later for an update :)..Have a good day all xx

Have lots of fun in the woods hun ;),bet your well excited for your sons b/day w/end away,my DS was 9 in December...
Enjoy your day xx

Wow, you can really see the difference already. I say already, it's only been 11 weeks but you've lost over 2 stone! Amazing. Has your husband lost any weight since you starting dieting too? I do WW with my boyfriend, though I usually have to point everything for him :rolleyes: "How many points in a crunchie?" "3.5 SAME AS YESTERDAY!" :p

Back