Anna's Diary...Back again...plus a few pounds....and....A BABY!!!!!

Am sure your place up high is well reserved :D What a fab friend you are washing and all!

Hope ur all packed now ready to go and have a great time have a few drinks for me as i'm abstaining til next weekend at least..lol x

Good luck for WI, Have a fab weekend xx

Hi Anna, sure you'll have left for your weekend so if you get it when you return, hope it was nice and relaxing! How did wi go? x

Just to add, i'm actually feeling proud that I can say and know I will get straight back on track...thats something of a big achievement for me...Hubby and I were talking weight at the weekend and he said how proud he is of both of us and how we seem so focused this time around...

I suppose you have to get used to the fact that in life there are going to be times when you want to overeat and enjoy a little bit of freedom from points....I hope that during my journey I will become less fond of these times, or maybe learn to put damage limitation into practice!

xx

Hiya Anna
Glad to have u back :p

You've basically said what i was gonna say about ur weekend binge i.e. that we are human and think in order to cope with the diet in the long term we have to have pig outs and treats - main thing is gettin back to it - which u are:D

So less of the guilt and glad u done it in style and had fun too xxx

But Anna, you had a bloody good weekend by the sounds of it. Don't worry, there's always time time to loose weight. Good luck for a good week! x

Hi

Glad you had a good weekend away ... and well done for getting straight back on track - that's the difference :) Even skinny minny's over eat on holidays - it's just their holidays end when they get back home, where as mine used to end about a month before the next one :D

Twigs
xx

if its any consolation i did it too at the weekend, pigged out far more than i intended and tho i have tried to get back on track today i have found it hard and its not over yet ( please no one mention fat ladies singing!!)
Any way we can do this

Hiya Anna
Glad to have u back :p

You've basically said what i was gonna say about ur weekend binge i.e. that we are human and think in order to cope with the diet in the long term we have to have pig outs and treats - main thing is gettin back to it - which u are:D

So less of the guilt and glad u done it in style and had fun too xxx

Hehe, thanks hun..and nice to know you missed me :p x

But Anna, you had a bloody good weekend by the sounds of it. Don't worry, there's always time time to loose weight. Good luck for a good week! x

Thanks :) ... I'm think some kind of restraint to keep me on the wagon...wonder if superglue will do it?! x

Hi

Glad you had a good weekend away ... and well done for getting straight back on track - that's the difference :) Even skinny minny's over eat on holidays - it's just their holidays end when they get back home, where as mine used to end about a month before the next one :D

Twigs
xx

Skinny minnys lol...I so want one day to be called a skinny minny...If I get to goal maybe I will change my forum name :p

if its any consolation i did it too at the weekend, pigged out far more than i intended and tho i have tried to get back on track today i have found it hard and its not over yet ( please no one mention fat ladies singing!!)
Any way we can do this

hehe!!..Yep we can do this...I have spare superglue if you also need to be stuck to that wagon :D

Hi

I feel your pain!! Away 3 days this weekend and 4lbs on :eek::eek: you know what tho, bloody enjoyed it as im sure you did!! You're right tho the best thing is that we now feel ready to get right back on the wagon and sort it out!!

Yayh us!! x

Hiya Anna,i hope that supa glue is a very big tube hun...with all us lot this week...YEH you are not alone,it will run out right quickly :D:eek:

Glad you had a fantastic time and im with you all the way for a 100% week ahead xx

Hi

I feel your pain!! Away 3 days this weekend and 4lbs on :eek::eek: you know what tho, bloody enjoyed it as im sure you did!! You're right tho the best thing is that we now feel ready to get right back on the wagon and sort it out!!

Yayh us!! x

Glad i'm not the only one....just gives us more to focus on ;) x

Hiya Anna,i hope that supa glue is a very big tube hun...with all us lot this week...YEH you are not alone,it will run out right quickly :D:eek:

Glad you had a fantastic time and im with you all the way for a 100% week ahead xx

Thanks hun...Will make sure it's a superdooper big tube of s/glue :D
Have a good week xx

How do I rep people?...I have done it before, now when I click on it i'm told to spread some rep around first....I haven't given any for ages :confused::confused:

Oh Anna,:D

So glad i read your post. I can so relate to your weekend (as can alot of us). I found myself eating just for the sake of it but reading the threads on Minis makes me realise that i am not alone in this and as long as i get back to it then it's really not a hanging offence.

You've cheered me up;)

Hey Anna sounds like a wicked weekend, You've done so well. A weekend won't undo all your hard work and like you said your'll get straight back to it.
Pleased you had a good time, good luck for this week xx

Anna, you had a lovely time and thats all that really matters - WW is for a normal lifestyle, so you can have days off and you can treat yourself - thats why its so great. I'm sure you'll find when you get back on it, most of that gain will just frazzle away into nothingness anyway :) good luck getting back on the wagon and heres to your summer challenge :) xxx

Oh Anna,:D

So glad i read your post. I can so relate to your weekend (as can alot of us). I found myself eating just for the sake of it but reading the threads on Minis makes me realise that i am not alone in this and as long as i get back to it then it's really not a hanging offence.

You've cheered me up;)

We can do it....And sometimes it's nice to have a good eating day :p

Hey Anna sounds like a wicked weekend, You've done so well. A weekend won't undo all your hard work and like you said your'll get straight back to it.
Pleased you had a good time, good luck for this week xx

Thanks ugg :D Back on it today, but feeling hungry as hell lol!!

Anna, you had a lovely time and thats all that really matters - WW is for a normal lifestyle, so you can have days off and you can treat yourself - thats why its so great. I'm sure you'll find when you get back on it, most of that gain will just frazzle away into nothingness anyway :) good luck getting back on the wagon and heres to your summer challenge :) xxx

Thanks Rach...WW is great like that, I'm so glad that it does allow for non counting days...And I do find it easy to get back into because can still have little treats here and there :D

Hi all..Well I WI this morning...I am 4.5lbs heavier than I was last WI (Sunday last week)
Not as bad as I thought really...So am back on it today..drinking lots and eating well :D

I am feeling v.hungry today, but saw that coming last night so I made a big bowl of S/f jelly to help if I need it :D

Have been paying for naughtyness today...Five toilet visits so far :eek::eek:
My stomach is growling at me as I type - But that could be hunger pangs lol

Oh I forgot, Damo ( hubby) had a tattoo done whilst away at the weekend...He had a 3d star with my name running through it :D...It's on his top arm so not visible at work :p

Back