Anna's Diary...Back again...plus a few pounds....and....A BABY!!!!!

glad you had a wonderful weekend - and you sound totally focussed on getting back on track.

That's the key really - getting back on when we've fallen off. xx

Anna, change your thread heading. You are not a pig, you're human! There'll be a farmyard going with you calling yourself a pig and me calling myself a duck!! x

glad you had a wonderful weekend - and you sound totally focussed on getting back on track.

That's the key really - getting back on when we've fallen off. xx

Thanks, am feeling good and focused, just hope it lasts :D x

Anna, change your thread heading. You are not a pig, you're human! There'll be a farmyard going with you calling yourself a pig and me calling myself a duck!! x

Lol...will change it now...although my eating over this weekend made barn yard animals look posh :D:D
Oink oink :p

Good thining on the sf jelly ;o)

Oh and yeah all ur trips to the loo will dispell lots of pounds and ounces and think of the AP's earned every trip ;o) xxx

Hiya Anna,hope you have a lovely evening xx

Hiya hun, thanks for popping in :D xx

Good thining on the sf jelly ;o)

Oh and yeah all ur trips to the loo will dispell lots of pounds and ounces and think of the AP's earned every trip ;o) xxx

Lol..trips to the loo didn't show anything special on the scales yet :( .... LOL as if I checked!!!

Hi all...A good day today, but a hungry one!!
Bit stressy at the moment, got lots going on in the family and it's all getting me down a bit :( ... Just glad I can seek sanity from my two fave people- Callum and Damo :D

So not quite sure how, but have managed to keep away from bad food today - usually stress is my biggest trigger!!
Had a lovely spag bol, and even had some tesco h/l garlic bread with it :D

Have had some fabby news though today, my new couch is being delivered on 1st May :D wooohooo
it's this one 3 seater sofa In chocolate brown...Am a bit gutted though as it dropped by 200 since I brought it :eek::eek:...Wonder whether to ring them and complain??!!...We are having the 3 and 2 seaters :D

Hope everyone is good this evening, it's lovely and bright here again today...Think I will go and get my bedding plants and hanging baskets at the weekend :)

Oh and I start my 8 week childcare course tomorrow...they provide lunch, but just in case it's v.bad i'm going to take a sandwich and pk of french fries with me :D

complain, and if they say no, then threaten a refund because you're unhappy with the service - bet you they will drop it for you xxx

Yeah i'm with Rach on that Anna its worth a try infact its worth £200 if they say yes ;)

Best of luck with your new course and good thinking on taking ur own sarnie just incase! Hope your feeling less stressed soon hun and well done u for not turning to food :D
xxx

Ps Sofa looks lovely - love the colour its kind of mink v nice x

Hey Anna, I'm with the others give em a ring who knows, it's worth a try! Looks lovely, I've just had my new sofas delivered today.
Congratulations on not grabbing at the naugties when stressed, hope your feeling better.

Good luck with starting your course xx

Hiya Anna,nice sofa our old one was very similar.
Good luck for the course and well done on the thinking ahead hun re;food.
Have you got a Greenhouse??If not just be careful with the cold evenings hun if your gonna get your bedding plants one frosty snap could kill em...:eek: we are still heating our Greenhouse at night..
xx

complain, and if they say no, then threaten a refund because you're unhappy with the service - bet you they will drop it for you xxx

I've tried ringing a couple of times now and nothing so far, can't get through - mind you I am phoning after office hours (keep forgetting in the day!!)

Yeah i'm with Rach on that Anna its worth a try infact its worth £200 if they say yes ;)

Best of luck with your new course and good thinking on taking ur own sarnie just incase! Hope your feeling less stressed soon hun and well done u for not turning to food :D
xxx

Ps Sofa looks lovely - love the colour its kind of mink v nice x

Thanks hun xx

Hey Anna, I'm with the others give em a ring who knows, it's worth a try! Looks lovely, I've just had my new sofas delivered today.
Congratulations on not grabbing at the naugties when stressed, hope your feeling better.

Good luck with starting your course xx

Thanks :)....I'm so excited about new sofas, I've never actually had a brand new one, I usually have mum's when she's bored :) ... seeing as she gets bored after a year i've had me some mint couch's :D

Hiya Anna,nice sofa our old one was very similar.
Good luck for the course and well done on the thinking ahead hun re;food.
Have you got a Greenhouse??If not just be careful with the cold evenings hun if your gonna get your bedding plants one frosty snap could kill em...:eek: we are still heating our Greenhouse at night..
xx

Thanks for advice, I have no clue with things like that lol...Do you think I should wait until the beg of May??

Hi all, must have been a while as I found me on page 3 :O!!!! Again that's the only page 3 you'll ever find me on ;):p

The course went really well, was a lovely bunch of girls there and I ended up having a good giggle...Had an exam at the end, but was multiple choice so think I did fine :D
Only thing was (it was health and hygiene course) the man said just before lunch, Who has brought a packed lunch?...I said I had - He then proceeded to tell me how many bacteria there would be flying around in my sandwich made 6 hours earlier!!!...proper put me off, so I headed for the lunch provided..
Luckily it was all good, healthy food..yippeee!!!...So I had one triangle sandwich with chicken in, 4 small chunks of chicken, they had put all kinds of yummy spices and things in it so was tasty, a bit of salad then a small slice of melon and one of pineapple...
Was the best provided lunch I've seen in a long time, was a rather posh hotel though :D

Friday I had the twins, had a good day food wise and a fairly chilled day :D

Today we got invited to a bbq and tbh I really wanted to cancel, but when I thought about why it was literally because I didn't know if I could go and not be bad!!
Decided that wasn't fair on the birthday boy or Callum and Damo so went along :)

Don't think I did to badly, I took with us some carrot sticks, a pot of low fat homous and made a chicken noodle sweet and sour dish (was v.low in points :)) ... I ended up having two small chicken squewers, some homous and carrot sticks, lil bit of noodle dish, 3 (yep I counted!!) doritos with dip, one bread stick and a hot dog in a roll...They had brought low fat sausages yay!!! Then 3 toasted marshmallows - sacrificed vodka for these!!
Think I counted it at 15 points to be safe, hope that's enough, but haven't had much else today so should be covered...Was glad I went, although i'm proper fancying a bbq of our own now :)
We tend to get burgers for the kids and make loads of kebabs for the adults, hubby makes a nice marinade with whatever he can find in the cupboards!! they taste great and with a nice salad are v.low pointed :)

Tomorrow i'm off to a car boot, don't have to get up early though - they call it a lazy Sunday car boot, so it doesn't start till 12pm, how cool is that?!!
Will have a roast when we return :cool:

Wi day tomorrow, totm came today so i'm hoping it's not going to affect WI...I need those 4.5lb from last weekend gone asap!!

Oh at the bbq someone commented that I had "loads" of weight, really boosted me, and if i'm honest probably gave me a little reminder of why I didn't want to scoff all the food lol... They had some yummy looking ribs there, does anyone know how many points one rib is? Wish i'd have had one instead of sausage now lol

Anyway off to bed in a min, am hoping the pub near to us, which has a live band on v.loudly at the moment, is going to be quiet soon :p (such an old lady I am :D)

Hiya Anna
Im back on WW as from tomorrow and going to class monday night... Amazing to see your doing so well on WW
Im hoping to get back to doing this weight loss thing the sensible way Ive been trying to do Lipotrim and Im really hungry.
Goodluck x

Hiya Anna
Im back on WW as from tomorrow and going to class monday night... Amazing to see your doing so well on WW
Im hoping to get back to doing this weight loss thing the sensible way Ive been trying to do Lipotrim and Im really hungry.
Goodluck x

Good luck, I've done WW before and always go back to it...Love that I can have my treats and count them in :D

59lbs off already, thats amazing!

since sept the 59lbs only 7 with lipotrim I cudnt stick to it...
Im hoping to get serious with myself now and get in the gym... Ive got to order my dress size in 5 weeks and I need to be able to get the size 22 so that it can be altered down if needed..the next size they do is a 26 and that wudnt be able to be taken down enough. So have to work hard to do it through food. Baronessvongogo who I met through minimins has offered to take me to her class and Im not sure what I will weigh on their scales... so my total loss number wil change ..oh well on with mission

since sept the 59lbs only 7 with lipotrim I cudnt stick to it...
Im hoping to get serious with myself now and get in the gym... Ive got to order my dress size in 5 weeks and I need to be able to get the size 22 so that it can be altered down if needed..the next size they do is a 26 and that wudnt be able to be taken down enough. So have to work hard to do it through food. Baronessvongogo who I met through minimins has offered to take me to her class and Im not sure what I will weigh on their scales... so my total loss number wil change ..oh well on with mission

I'm sure you will do excellently, I love your dress :D

Morning All :)

Off carbooting in a min, so just a quicky...Had my WI this morn and am over the moon...I've managed to lose the 4.5lbs I gained last weekend plus another 1.5 :D ... so 6lbs :D....But only really counts as 1 1/2 as some of it was gainage :p

Back