Anna's Diary...Back again...plus a few pounds....and....A BABY!!!!!

My diary gets quiet too...maybe I get annoying lol Abz still stalks me regularly... which is great and Vicky has gone from minimins to email to fb to txt msgs to taking me to her WW meeting... a real life friend how exciting!!

Brilliant loss Anna - you are totally powering ahead in this weight loss lark.

Glad your course went well.

On the bedding plants front, if you are just putting them straight into the garden, then I would wait till mid to end May - I usually get my baskets out for the late bank holiday in May. There is still frost risk till about mid may often and as fuzzy says, one snap and they are all gonners....

I potted up my little plug plants today - 115 petunias, 30 trailing geraniums and 100 normal geraniums. Still got surfinias to arrive...blimey, I will need about 100 baskets at this rate. :eek:

WOW 6 Ibs is fanbloomingtastico! Congratulations Anna xx

congrats on the 6lbs btw :)

Hi Anna, you've done excellent with your loss this week, I'm sooo jealous. I'm not loosing any at the moment so really p****d off. I'm getting my green fingers again at the moment. Been to garden centre again today and come back with more plants!! Get them out the boot and put them by the side gate to sneak them in . Hubby keeps going mad how many i'm bringing back:copon: I've got some cherry tomato seeds and runner bean seeds that i'm going to plant and put in conservatory to grow. Then going to put cherry tomatoes into hanging baskets and put them in the back garden. The runner beans i'm putting in a massive pot in the back garden. Have got room to put in garden but prefer flowers and they look really nice in a big pot. Have you got a busy week this week? x

Hey Anna Hows it going,
Hope your having a good Monday xx

Well done Anna

Irene xx

Thanks Irene x

My diary gets quiet too...maybe I get annoying lol Abz still stalks me regularly... which is great and Vicky has gone from minimins to email to fb to txt msgs to taking me to her WW meeting... a real life friend how exciting!!

That's what I need...A good stalker lol!!

Hi Anna

Congrats on the 6lb ... and yes it is 6 not 1.5 :D

Twigs
xx

Thanks Twigs, Feel a bit of a cheat saying 6lbs, but suppose even though it went on it came back off :D

Brilliant loss Anna - you are totally powering ahead in this weight loss lark.

Glad your course went well.

On the bedding plants front, if you are just putting them straight into the garden, then I would wait till mid to end May - I usually get my baskets out for the late bank holiday in May. There is still frost risk till about mid may often and as fuzzy says, one snap and they are all gonners....

I potted up my little plug plants today - 115 petunias, 30 trailing geraniums and 100 normal geraniums. Still got surfinias to arrive...blimey, I will need about 100 baskets at this rate. :eek:

Thanks :) ... I went up to garden centre and did end up buying a hanging basket, some lobelia and petunia's...Have potted them all out, so fingers crossed!!...Wish I'd have read your post before we went lol
Are Surfina's trailing petunia's?...Im a huge lover of petunias and lobelia :D

Left one of my pots as it has loads of lillies growing in it...Well like a lily bushy type thing - My neighbour gave me some bulbs years ago and they pop up everywhere now!!

Ive also got one of them cauliflower plants (is it an ice plant of something?) grwoing in a pot...I have never put a cutting in ther and only have one other of those plants and it's down the end of the garden..maybe the wind blew a seed over??:confused:

WOW 6 Ibs is fanbloomingtastico! Congratulations Anna xx

Thanks xx

congrats on the 6lbs btw :)

Thank you, xx

Hi Anna, you've done excellent with your loss this week, I'm sooo jealous. I'm not loosing any at the moment so really p****d off. I'm getting my green fingers again at the moment. Been to garden centre again today and come back with more plants!! Get them out the boot and put them by the side gate to sneak them in . Hubby keeps going mad how many i'm bringing back:copon: I've got some cherry tomato seeds and runner bean seeds that i'm going to plant and put in conservatory to grow. Then going to put cherry tomatoes into hanging baskets and put them in the back garden. The runner beans i'm putting in a massive pot in the back garden. Have got room to put in garden but prefer flowers and they look really nice in a big pot. Have you got a busy week this week? x

I'd love to have a go at some veg growing, keep looking at the makeshift greenhouses in argos and wondering if they would do the job?...Mind you Callum brought a tomato plant home from school last year and I put it in a pot in the garden - it went mad and we had loads of cherry toms from it, they taste so good :D
He also planted a single pumkin seed and we got two orange sized pumkins, he was so proud bless him!

Hi all - Thanks so much for all your visits, it really cheered me up...When I looked back on my diary I do get lots of people popping in - was just feeling sorry for myself yesterday I guess :p

Anyway, went for a yummy hungry horse yesterday, but pointed it in...And did have a lovely big stroll round the carboot!...Didn't find any wow bargains, but Callum managed to pick up a few "omg I need that" toys lol
Went to nursery and picked up some plants, so potted them all in yesterday afternoon :D Fingers crossed for no sign of jack frost now!

Today I took mum shopping in town, had a nice mosey round the charity shops, and arranged for my favorite charity shop to have my wedding dress...She steamed it for me just before the wedding, so would love to give something back....plus will feel nice to see it in the window :D

Speaking of weddings....I laced my dress up and put it on yesterday and it's huge on me!!!....I must have lost weight between the wedding and starting WW so that with nearly 2 and a half more off has made it to big :D...Was a lovely feeling...The corset lacing bit now does up and overlaps :eek:...made me happy :)

Family stresses not to bad atm...My mum is a heavy drinker and finally took steps to get better last week and went to the doctors...he has put her on some detox tablets and all seems to be going well - but a bit frightened to speak to soon...It seems to good to be true after 5-6 years of her drinking :(
Fingers crossed - again!- that this will be the time.:sigh:

Anyway hairdresser will be here for Damo and Callum in a minute so better get the tub of gel washed off Callums hair lol!!

Hope everyone is good xx

Reactions: ugg
Hi Hun huge congrats on ur 6lb thats brill going ;)

And what a buzz with your wedding dress and well done u for giving it to the charity shop :)

Hope your Mum does ok on the detox tablets my Brother in Law has had drink problems and he has had the tablets - they do work but he still has lapses every now and then ..its a long hard road and hope it works for your Mum xxx

Hiya Anna just wanted to say congratulations on the wedding dress and hope all goes well for your mum it must be very hard for you all.
Have a nice evening hun xx

Hi Anna

I can imagine how the Wedding dress felt ... I have to imagine as I think I'm probably bigger than I was when I got married ... and I wasn't small then ....... so one day :)

Hope everything goes okay with your Mum - at least she has taken the first steps :)

Twigs
xx

Lovely news about your wedding dress. You'll have lost so much weight in a while hub won't recognise you so you'll have to renew your vows and get a new tiny dress!
Hope your mum copes well with the detox. It must have been hard for you all the last few years but hopefully things will get brighter.
You like your hungry horse dont you!!
Have a great week x

What a boost trying on that wedding dress, Congrats Anna it must have had you smiling from ear to ear!
Hope your mum sticks with it, It's good she has your support.

Have a good Tuesday xx

Hi Hun huge congrats on ur 6lb thats brill going ;)

And what a buzz with your wedding dress and well done u for giving it to the charity shop :)

Hope your Mum does ok on the detox tablets my Brother in Law has had drink problems and he has had the tablets - they do work but he still has lapses every now and then ..its a long hard road and hope it works for your Mum xxx

Thanks :D....Wish I could muster up a little more confidence in Mum (behind closed doors, I have no clue how I manage to keep so positive around her)...I so hope it works x

Hiya Anna just wanted to say congratulations on the wedding dress and hope all goes well for your mum it must be very hard for you all.
Have a nice evening hun xx

Thanks Fuzzy :)...It is hard sometimes, but would probably be bored with nothing to worry about lol!

Hi Anna

I can imagine how the Wedding dress felt ... I have to imagine as I think I'm probably bigger than I was when I got married ... and I wasn't small then ....... so one day :)

Hope everything goes okay with your Mum - at least she has taken the first steps :)

Twigs
xx

Thanks Twigs :D

Lovely news about your wedding dress. You'll have lost so much weight in a while hub won't recognise you so you'll have to renew your vows and get a new tiny dress!
Hope your mum copes well with the detox. It must have been hard for you all the last few years but hopefully things will get brighter.
You like your hungry horse dont you!!
Have a great week x

Hehe, I am a HH lover :D...Just wish it wasn't so many points!!!
I so want to renew our vows in 5 years, actually every 5 years - only because I absolutly loved being a "princess for the day" :D

What a boost trying on that wedding dress, Congrats Anna it must have had you smiling from ear to ear!
Hope your mum sticks with it, It's good she has your support.

Have a good Tuesday xx

Was so happy about w.dress...I can flauncing rond the living room with it on :p

Morning all :)

Am feeling a bit Blah today, not sure why - I did have a nasty nightmare last night and woke up crying, so maybe i'm just tired...Have a million and one things that need doing and really can't be arsed!!!
Luckily I gave the house a quick going over before school, so fully intend to have a lazy day!
I had a few tears last night, My friend is moving back to America on the 15th and although Ive known for ages it just hit me when I was talking to her hubby last night :(
We met at work 5 years ago and became close straight away...then her hubby came back from overseas duties and he met Damo and they also get on well...They and their children have become part of the family and I'm gonna miss them so much!!!
They really would like us to move there in the future - Her hubby has a real estate company that his father hands down to him as soon as he retires from the forces, so work would not be a problem for Damo...Well maybe thats one to think about in the future...

Tomorrow my friend is coming over and I have the twins, so no relaxing day there then :p
Then course on Thurs, twins friday plus poker night with many voddies :D

Hope you are all ok today xx

Belated well done on the loss :D It definately counts, gains don't fall off you know!

Oooh, I'd love to move to America (north, away from the crazies) or Canada. I'm really starting to hate this country :(

Hi Anna

I'd move to the US too ... where abouts is your friend moving too?

Did you have any luck finding Biggest Loser on Anytime?? "fingers crossed"

Twigs
xx

Hi Anna, sorry you are feeling a bit yucky today - hope it passes.

Love the wedding dress story...must be such a great feeling when it doesn't seem like that long ago either.

Never been to a Hungry Horse - I guess the name says it all ;) - that's why the points will be high. xx

Hi anna, its wonderful bout ur wedding dress, hope ur not feeling as bad.

Belated well done on the loss :D It definately counts, gains don't fall off you know!

Oooh, I'd love to move to America (north, away from the crazies) or Canada. I'm really starting to hate this country :(

Thanks :D.... If we had the money to go now, im sure we would :)

Hi Anna

I'd move to the US too ... where abouts is your friend moving too?

Did you have any luck finding Biggest Loser on Anytime?? "fingers crossed"

Twigs
xx

They are being stationed in Nebraska for the next 4 years, then retiring to Georgia ....She is a Texas gal originally though :D..I call her Sandy from spongebob, she's proper "hey y'all"...Mind you I have got her saying things like cheers and aint ::D

Hi Anna, sorry you are feeling a bit yucky today - hope it passes.

Love the wedding dress story...must be such a great feeling when it doesn't seem like that long ago either.

Never been to a Hungry Horse - I guess the name says it all ;) - that's why the points will be high. xx

Thanks :)...Yep hungry horse is home of the "big plate meals" says it all really :p

bit late catching up but well done on a great loss and blaahhh is an excellent way to describe today!!

Thanks, I love telling people i'm Blah..they are like what the hell is blah lol

Hi anna, its wonderful bout ur wedding dress, hope ur not feeling as bad.

Evening :D
Ended up having to lay down this afternoon as my headache came on again and was killing me...So I rushed to school and back then laid down until Damo came home...Had to go shopping this evening, got a nice little (hehe little, my clothes have never seen little!!) cardy from Tesco's and a lovely little pink outfit for my friends new baby girl :D
Tesco was empy of people so got round really quick and back home :)
Had a portion of chicken chow mein for dinner as it was 7-30 by the time we were sorted, Then for dessert I got some Healthy living greek yogurt frozen dessert with berries...It's 1.5 pts per 53 gm's, I had two nice sized scoops for 70gms, so around 2pts...It was divine!!! really creamy and felt terribly naughty :D...What is it with me, if something feels bad i'm all over it :p..

Anyway have had my yum dinner and dessert so am off to bed on a nice full tum :D

Nite all xx

Back