Anna's Diary...Back again...plus a few pounds....and....A BABY!!!!!

Hey Anna pleased you had a wicked weekend, Hows the head lol.
Hope you have a fab wednesday xx

Hi Anna
Thanks for your support on my diary!

Your weekend binge drinking sounds familiar...lol

Hope your doing ok now though xxx

Hiya

Well done on your 3lb off this week!! Glad you had a good weekend too. Good luck for week ahead!!
x

Hi all :D...Thanks everyone for visiting....
Another busy weekend, lots of alcohol and takeaways....This weekend was the last get together with our friends :(

So WI Sunday I STS....Don't know how on earth I got away that lightly, but am determind it's not catching me up this week!....Promise I will be back to posting soon...I am still lurking and popping into a few diaries xx

well done on your STS.. you've still lost a fantastic amount of weight - you should be really proud of yourself!

glad to hear you'll be back posting regularly again soon.. missed ya x

Congrats on STS Anna, sounded like another good weekend.
Good luck for this week xx

Morning anna, I've not congratulated you on last weeks 3lbs yet - and there you go having another great weekend and STS....you must have saved well during the week.

Must have been sad to see your friends go...xx

Hi Anna

Glad you had 2 brilliant weekends and managed a loss and STS go you!!! Enjoy it all

M

Morning all :) ... Hope everyone is well today.
I'm being good as gold so far this week, but then again it is only weds morning!!!....And no exercise :( ... I so need to get my bum in gear and start doing exercise regularly, I just cannot seem to find the motivation for it atm!!!

Our friends are over tonight for the last time, so I fully expect lots of tears!!!...Wonder if you burn any calories crying?!!!

I have the second part of my paediatric (sp)first aid course tomorrow...Great fun, love spending my day on my knees treating dummies!!!...There's a nice bunch of girls i'm working with though so we do have a good laugh!

Saturday there's a rock night at one of the local pubs, I'm thinking I will go out with the girls so have been saving 4 per day to make up for the couple *cough* of vodkas I may (cough) have lol!!!

Callum is off school today, he has had a cough for a couple of days, but was sick this morning so thought he'd better have a mummy day!

Anyway Mum has just turned up (shes completed 21 days without the booze now!!) speak to you all soon xxx

Oh and thanks so much for all your supportive posts, I do love this place, you are such a lovely bunch of people.... Ok fluffy post over :p x

Have a great evening with your friends :)
as for calories burnt not sure about that but just think you will get rid of some water weight :)

hey Anna, hows Cal doing? is he back at school now? also, hows the points saving going? i know i've spoke to you a little in PM but you've been quiet on here so hope you're alright :) xxx *hugs*

Hiya all :D
In for my update, seems to be a weekly update at the moment, but I'm still here and mostly being good :D

Friends left Friday, so Thursday we went for a BBq with them and some other friends to say goodbye :(....The BBQ was bring your own meat (soo funny!!!)....So I was able to stay in control of what I ate, I took some chicken breasts for me and Damo...The hostess made some guacamole and a wicked salsa...I know the salsa was zero points and the guacamole only had avacados, lime and a few other no point bits, but are avacados a free food??...It was yummy anyway, I did have a few tortilla chips but don't think I took my points over for the day....
Also finished and got my certificate for First Aid on Thursday, so was pleased with that :)

Friday I had a chinese for dinner, but was pointed in :) .... Yesterday I tried to eat low and no point foods as I knew I was going out last night, I have no idea how many drinks I had, but am feeling a bit fragile this morning!!...I also got the munchies bad when I got home, so had a bowl of cereal and a slice of toast...Could have been a lot worse had the kebab shop not been closed :p

Anyway 2lbs down this week...I took yesterdays weight as this morning, due to dehydration I was actually 6lbs down!!!....I know for a fact that will go on again as soon as im rehydrated!!
2lbs is great for me, if it is anymore then it will boost next weeks WI result :D

Hope you have all had a great w/end, chill day today, which is just as well as the heavens have been open all day so far!!

xxx

sounds like you had a fab time :) well done on your 2lbs down, thats great :D xxx

Back