Anna's Diary...Back again...plus a few pounds....and....A BABY!!!!!

Thanks Rach :) xx

2lb is fantastic
well done you - you should be really pleased with that and as for 6lb - well who knows :)

Well done Anna on the weight loss and the control over the bbq... according to my discover plan folder a half an avacado is 3 pts.. hope that helps

sorry again for the mix ups re teams ;)

3 points...:O .... I thought it may be a free food, have no clue how many avacados were in there....why is it that anything nice costs points?!!!! lol

Congratulations on your fab weigh in, have a good week xx

just catching up-2 lbs is great. well done. and big brownie points for staying in control at a bbq

2lb is fantastic
well done you - you should be really pleased with that and as for 6lb - well who knows :)

Hi Anna, well done on your 2lbs off :)

Congratulations on your fab weigh in, have a good week xx

Thanks all for visiting :) .... Had a good day today points wise, but have been very hungry :( ... that'll be a day of bad eating yesterday!! (figured it was wi day so what the hell!!!....paying for it today though!)

I had a lady from the council come for my pre- ofsted inspection visit today...She said there's nothing she can see that needs changing, adapting in the house...Just pop a stair gate up and she reckons ofsted will be a breeze...believe that when I see it though :p
So now have a million forms to fill in, medical form to give to doc to sign (apperently they charge anything from £10-90 for the pleasure!!!....Will call and find out for defo tomorrow....

Am still attending the ICP course for the next four weeks, then will post forms off and keep fingers crossed :D

Hope this eve finds you all well xxx

Thanks Twigs :)

Morning all, Today is going to be a chilled day!!!...Yesterday I was like a cat on a hot tin roof waiting for the pre inspection visit so today (after ive washed all the bed covers, tidied round etc!!) I fully intend to laze about :p

I've got a huge bottle of water by my side today and really want to try and get at least 2 litres in...I tried yesterday and managed around .75 of a litre!!

I did just have a 2.5 point snack :O ... Them fridge raider things, they are proper yummy!!!...I do allow myself a morning snack should I need it though :)

Asda low fat cumberlands for dinner tonight, haven't tried asda's one (or checked the points yet) but am assuming they will be much the same as tescos...With it i'll have smash and broccoli :)

Have a fab day :D xx

A question for clever people...hehe....Why does it keep telling me I must spread rep around before giving it to people again?...Is there a max number of times you can give rep in one thread to the same person??

I have spread the rep around but it still wont let me do some??....strange

Reactions: ugg
Hi Nannis

Me and you seem to be like ships in the night!! Guess we both have the same occupation at the weekends...lol ;)

Well done on your loss hun your steaming ahead now x

The Gold star thingy is stupid, one min you had to hit 100 to get one and just when i was on 99 they decided to change it! Not sure what it is now could be 120!?? Personally I don't even look at it now - got on me t*ts!

Rep thing is funny too - like you I wonder why they stop you from repping someone for so long?! I got terrible memory and when I see something I think deserves a rep I tend to try to do a few at once but then come unstuck with same old msg of "you must spread it around" hmmm thought that was what I was trying to do??:confused:

Anyway well done with your ofsted visit - fingers crossed with all your forms and your Dr's report too (what a cheek you have to pay for it) xxx

Well done Anna thats brilliant loss!! here's to another great week!!

Hi all, late comer again!!!....Actually Im hear with my head haning low as I have had an awful week food wise and the bugger showed me what for this morning!!!....Gained 1.5lbs :( ... That'll teach me to think im indestructable!!!

It's just been one of them weeks, well actually the latter part was the worst, I have just pushed the points a bit far, have had 2 takeaways and a bbq with lots of voddy yesterday...:copon:

Might be a little blessing in disguise because I was gutted today when I stepped on the scales and it kinda brought back to me the reasons I want to lose this weight...So many people have commented on my weight loss this week, maybe it has made me feel to good about myself?...What ever I know I am being an angel this week!!!

Hope you are all ok and have had better food weeks than me :p

How lovely is the weather??!!! Wow there is not a cloud in the sky today!!...Am hoping it will be ,like this tomorrow as we have planned to go on a huge family walk in the thetford forest, Callum loves it as there's loads of kiddy play things :D

Anyway, I'm going to get some sun this arvo :D xxx

Hey anna, don't worry about the gain yourll have that gone in no time.
Congrats on the compliments, it makes it all worth while..
Good luck for the coming week and have a fab day tomorrow xx

You have done brilliantly so far
now as for that little 1.5lb it could easily be fluid
you had vodka it dehydrates you - you drink and your body holds onto so much more fluid because it has been dehydrated - so next week that 1.5 will be gone and MORE
H xx

Back