Another Valentines Day Challenge! Entry closed! Good Luck Everyone!

cajun wedges were LUSHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

i have had 5 HUGE potatoes on green day.....seriously i am thining i have over done it?!

hey everyone! :)

Sounds like everyone had a good day!!! Hope everyone is doing good :)
Well my day started off not to good, woke up feeling crap because didnt stop working till 2am and then couldnt sleep as my brain went into overdrive. Got my hair cut this morning, she forgot to highlight it so was upset about that (don't know why must be hormones or something)

Foodwise ive had

breakfast - bran flakes and milk
lunch- 2 slices seed bread with wotsits again (syns)
Dinner - chicken breast with boiled potatoes, peas, mushrooms, ketchup (syns)

Haven't been to productive workwise today oops.. lol will do some more later
Going to try do some workout at sometime tonight. Then watch a tv show and then more work!

Tomorrows meal plan will be as follows

breakfast - 2 slices seed bread with scrambled egg,mushrooms and ketchup
lunch - salad
Dinner - salmon and some veg

Tomorrow evening im going to a bar! so quite excited about that and will have a flexy day! but no more eating lol just drinks

magicbeans those cajun wedges sound great! and clairex well done with the exercising! :) your doing great! El Nino well done on the 1.5lbs thats fantastic yay! Sarah2009x im soo jealous of your wii fit! I want one soooo bad and well done on it!

xx

Congrats Biggirl86!!! Thats fantastic i bet you must be sooo happy!! :)

Ok, so I know that there is already a Valentines day challenge, but I missed the beginning of that one!
It's 4 weeks (and one day) until Valentines day, so I thought that I would start a mini challenge!
With only 4 weeks, don't go mad on what you want to lose but keep it competitive. For the 3 people who lose the most weight, I will photoshop a photo of you to look slimmer so you can keep on track and reach your goal! Just a bit of motivation, eh?!
So everyone put your goal losses below and we will catch up again in a week!

Biggirl86 - 10lbs:rolleyes:
Hiya, I'd love to get at least 7lbs off by valentines day. Count me in.
saffycat x

I lost 1.5lb this week, so am on my way to 9 1/2 lbs

8lbs to go

hey guysss, looks like you have all been doing well :)
much better than me anyway haha - i have been completley avoiding this thread because i have been very naughty and you should all be very ashamed of me!
yesterday was my best friends birthday, so we went to the cinema...bag of popcorn. eek. then we were in the pub chatting, cue 2 bottles of wine, about 4/5 vodka oranges and a mcdonalds. (Big mac meal!! )
could it of gotten any worse?!?!?!
cant believe after all my hard work i have done that! I think i should not get drunk anymore, because drinks = syns, and when im drunk i want to eat fatty foods! I feel rubbish!
i def wont be hitting that 14lbs guys :(
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey guysss, looks like you have all been doing well :)
much better than me anyway haha - i have been completley avoiding this thread because i have been very naughty and you should all be very ashamed of me!
yesterday was my best friends birthday, so we went to the cinema...bag of popcorn. eek. then we were in the pub chatting, cue 2 bottles of wine, about 4/5 vodka oranges and a mcdonalds. (Big mac meal!! )
could it of gotten any worse?!?!?!
cant believe after all my hard work i have done that! I think i should not get drunk anymore, because drinks = syns, and when im drunk i want to eat fatty foods! I feel rubbish!
i def wont be hitting that 14lbs guys :(
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Don't you dare give up, that was one day, just forget about it! When is your weigh in? Just eat loadsa speed food, maybe try sucess express. You will be thin, so there :D

I'm just back from weigh in and i've lost 5.5 pounds, i'm so happy, can't believe the stupid wii fit told me i'd put on 3 pounds yesterday, will definately ignore it in future!x

wow well done everyone on your losses!! thats great!! I hope your all doing well. Im looking forward to being able to weigh myself. I did go out tuesday night and had some drinks, food wise i was fine but the drinks were not good. Back on track again!

Oh and yesterday we went to a dog shelter for the street dogs and mistreated animals and i cryed and cryed! and my bfs parents took one of the dogs and hes soo cute and he had been shot in the side with a gun. Hes ok now just getting used to being in a house. So when im down at my bfs i can walk him and get more exericse yay!!! :) Bless him he is sooo cute

Hope everyone is doing well xx

well done everyone, you should be proud, and dont your dare give up, theres still time!!!

ok after my (rather large) blip, i have got back on it - did a good 40 mins on my trampoline/dancing and also walked the pup!
today i have had so farrr
pancakes - used the milk as a Hexa and synned the flour
ainsley harriot cous cous (free)
go ahead bar
:)
am going to the cinema/pub tonight - but am going to stick to diet cokes (hopefully) and no sweeties!!
how has yr day been?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

good good, dont give up on us, we do this as a group.

defo don't give up Jolene is right we do this as a group, we need everyone in our little group to function, i know we can all do it! Hope everyone has had a good day today i absent mindedly had a soft drink while i was at work and it was 6 syns! what a waste i could have had chocolate, darn!

Hi everyone, I've just eaten vegetable tagine & couscous (out of one of the mags, yummy) and rice pudding - cannot believe how lovely it tasted especially as it was syn free. Haven't done any wii fit today yet because of cooking then eating and am now stuffed, might do some before bed. Are any of you working towards your body magic awards?x

well the cinema/pub was a success - i just had diet cokes, and no treats in the cinema! went to see the new will smith - very sad but very good!
hope yr all having a good day so far!:)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello :)

All ok here although yesterday I didn't eat much at all because I was so busy but hopefully back on track today...so far I have had....

2 x Weetabix (HexB)
Milk (From Hex A allowance)
Muller Light
Kiwi fruit

For lunch I am going to have some chicken salad with some Laughing Cow EL and salad cream and then for dinner I think that we are having omelette and SW chips (Hex B)

Have a happy Friday everyone and keep up the good work xx

Back