Anyone else had hypno gastric mind band?

Hi,

Never heard of gastric band hypnosis until now. Can anyone recommend a practitioner - i live in Devon but i really don't mind travelling to anywhere in the UK (within reason) if i find someone who's really good. This will be the most money i've ever spent on anything (i don't earn very much) and i really can't afford to make a mistake. I have real problems with over-eating and i really feel that the hypno gastric band would help address that.

Any thoughts, help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Thanks Roadmutha. I'm certainly going to do some research before doing anything. Congrautulations on your weight loss so far - you're doing really well.

Keep fighting the good fight!!!!

Wow, been a while since I posted here!
I've had a really tough time in my personal life, in fact it's going to be a tough few months still. :cry:
But I'm thrilled I haven't put weight on.
I've actually lost a 1lb! :happy036:

I'm still having to keep listening to my 2nd cd now and then, but that isn't a bad thing as it relaxes me too as well as re-enforcing my willpower.

Good Luck to everyone else travelling this journey xx

Woohoo, by updating my profile I can see that I now have less pounds to lose than I've already lost!

:D Hope that makes sense.

How's it going Goldie? I can't see people profiles as access via iPhone. I go for my first session on Wednesday, I'm feeling really positive and looking forward to it!

Hi roadmutha, goldie71, Emmajayne and FallenStar hope you're all having success with this way of losing xx :)

Thanks for the well dones :)

No weightloss for me this week, have stayed bang on 11 stones. :sigh:
Not too disheartened, as I said last week I'm going through a tough time personally at the moment.
But I'm itching to get into the 10 stone something range! :D

Still, I'm going to keep at it and continue listening to the cd, it WILL come off eventually, I know it! :)

Hi roadmutha, I see you feel the actual "gastric band" part of the hypnosis didn't work for you either. How did you get on with the downloaded version? I'm wondering if it's worth me trying that?

I'm hoping the original thread starter jellymichelly is still following this and finding success too.

If you're reading, please pop back in here jellymichelly. We seem to be helping and supporting each other. Much easier than going it alone I feel. xx

Hiya, I am new here and have my first hypnoband session on May 7th. Is it worth it? x

Hi gigglepants, the mp3 not very effective either, but I am going to keep listening to it till it works lol. I will try and upload it to my website for you to download so you can give it a try. I will pm you with the details when I manage it :)

Thanks roadmutha. xx :)

Apparently I can't open my pms or anything until I've reached 50 posts?

I'd best get posting then I guess!

Last edited:
Hi and welcome Sady, for me it has been worth it.
Even though I didn't feel the actual "hypno gastric-band op" worked for me, I'm still abiding by what else I took in, smaller plate, eat more slowly etc. Good Luck for May 7th. xx :)

Hi goldie71 wow congrats on the weight loss so far and well done re' the nandos! xx :)

Well done Goldie. I had my first session on Wednesday and have lost 2pm since and feel I've been eating alot healthier since. I've even got back into exercise. I'm feeling very positive about this and looking forward to the band being fitted. Only downfall I've had is that its been Easter with lots of choco around. But only minimum consumed. Can't imagine how much I would of ate if I hadn't started this! :D keep up the good work Goldie x

Back