Anyone else had hypno gastric mind band?

Unfortunatly the same happened for me. The first few weeks were great and I was just like sady....but then I just went back to my old ways, even though I was writing it down and listening to the CDs :(

I ain't doing brilliantly. I do feel like I'm making better choices, and I've started back at the gym, but haven't lost anything. Your stories are motivating though x

Sorry it isn't working for you Emmajayne.

It does still take some willpower for me to succeed though, especially the weeks I wasn't losing anything, was a real struggle then.
Good Luck with whatever you decide to do, hope you find a solution that works for you. xx :)

Hey gigglepants 10000 steps a day is pretty impressive, I am lucky if I get to 5000 with my job being desk-bound. I have sts this week and seem to be a bit stuck, so I am going to have to try something else. How did you get on?

I work in retail, so some days I struggle getting 10000 steps in, but I'll go out for a walk around town in one of my half hour breaks. That way I'll only eat during one of the breaks too! :D
I also try to get some steps in by going up and down the stairs at home, before I leave for work.
Determined to get to my target this year, though I doubt I'll get there for July 11th now! :D

Hope you see a good result this week. xx :)

Hey everyone.. I lost 2lb in the first and am now half way through my 2nd week after having my 2nd session last Saturday (14th) I am having the 'op' this Saturday. I dont know how to explain it but I have stopped snacking... I eat 3 times a day and maybe an apple or pear at some point. Still a long way to go but Im in it for the duration .. good luck everyone else! x

Hi Sady, that's fab! xx :clap:

Hope you're still feeling so positive. How did you get on with the "op"?
For me (and roadmutha) that side of it didn't work.

Hello :)

Hope you all dont mind me just joining this discussion. Does this really work!! it sounds too good to be true! I would happily spend £400 on this if it means I could stick to my diet and lose the weight!! If not it looks like i am going for the real gastric band and lipo etc and its going to be very pricey! :( x

Hi GagaOoLaLa. Fab name! xx :D

All I can say is, although the actual "gastric band" part didn't work for me, the rest of it did. As in how my eating habits have changed etc.
I can't advise you one way or the other as if you read through this thread, you'll see how it's failing others.

Sady, I'm so happy for you, really. For me, it started like that but within 2 weeks I'm back to the old me and feel nothing has changed, I'm just 300 quid lighter. Long may it continue for you, hun x

So sorry it hasn't worked for you Goldie :( xx

You were so positive and doing so well too.
Are you listening to your cd still? That always helps me and gets my "head" back on track when I'm struggling.

I feel quite guilty saying this, but I'm happy to report...

I lost another pound this week! Woohoooo :woohoo: :D

Well, in to the 3rd week and still going ok! The op part was strange and I felt quite sick afterwards. I am still eating well and oddly enough sleeping better also. I will weigh in on Saturday!

I never felt sick during the "op" part, maybe that part's worked for you then? :hmm:

Fingers crossed! :fingerscrossed:

Good Luck with your weigh in at the weekend xx :)

Thank you! Yeah , it was a major hunger pang then feeling sick! I am eating so much better and sooooooooooo much less now! I have ZERO hunger pangs and NO cravings! Also, I think my will power has majorly kicked in. It really is a case of getting your brain in gear and deciding to make a change. I feel really positive. Hope you are getting on ok xxx

That's fab Sady :) hope it's still going well for you. xx

I think the changes that I've made due to hypno, will stay with me for life. Even listening to the cd now and again seems to re-enforce what I took away from the sessions.

This week my weight's STS.

Not too bothered, I know it'll go down eventually.

On holiday next week so won't be here.

Well done, really pleased it's going well for you girls. I've given up on it now, I truly think hypno works better for some people than it does others.

I don't care about food in the same way as I did before but for me, I'm £300 lighter and am back to the drawing board. X

Oh Goldie, so sorry. It is a lot of money to lose if it doesn't work for you though.
I think that's why I don't feel comfortable recommending it to anyone, I read of so many people that it just hasn't worked for them.
I do still have to listen to the cd regularly, and I'm 100% sure the "op" side of it never worked for me. But as I said before all the other side of it seems to have stayed with me.

I hope you find a "diet" that does work for you. xx

Hi Goldie71
Sorry to hear that it didn't work for you. I do believe that it works better for some than others. Like Gigglepants the op side of it didn't work for me but I have taken away some valuable information and see food differently.
I really hope you find something that works for you, but never give up :) x

Hi
I'm so thinking of going for this. Ment to call for a consultation tonight but bottled it. It puts me off that it seems so cheap compared to the prices you guys quote on here £149.99. Glad I found this site. It's really made me rethink.
Can anything go seriously wrong?

Hiya, been so busy so not been on here! Well I last posted about 2 weeks ago and since then I have lost another 6lbs! I am doing great... I just dont snack anymore but still enjoy 3 good meals day! :)

Hi everyone,

I'm looking at having this done myself. My friend has just had it done and has lost 6lb in the first week and a friend of hers has lost 13lb in two week so it seems to be going well for them but I'm wanting to really research it first and see how much people have lost in the long term. I know its not a quick fix and there's certain lifestyle changes that people have had to make but does it definitely make you feel fuller quicker because thats my main problem.

Also, is it advised to continue going to things like Slimming World when you've had it done to reinforce the eating healthier (as I've seen alot of you are doing it alone with no help or motivation).

Thanks everyone :)

Hiya, I have now lost 13lb and am combining it with Slimfast and usign my fitness pal website to calorie count.... I have TONS more motivation and commitment to losing weight since doing the hypnoband... it certainly made something 'click' in my head! :) x

Hello Everyone,

I am now looking in to getting a hypno gastric band, So nevous about it as I have a habit of getting ripped off (Go Lower Diet). It's £300 but im praying it will be worth it! xx

I've booked for a consultation next month but she can't fit me in for treatment until september which is fine I can enjoy my holiday 1st
I'm a bit scared & worried that it won't work it really is a big outlay
How are you doing since your treatment?

Back