Anyone in the 10's wanting to get into the 9's........

Horrible day today. Really tired and wanted everything in sight but kept strong.
How did everyone else get on?

Craved chocolate (v. hectic day at work) so gave in and ate my "In Case of Emergency" fun size chocolate bar (Milky Way today 2PP) Just home now to sort out dinner for himself (I've eaten already) and then off to Aqua Fit.

I've been hungry most of the day! Even though I've been having filling foods. Had pasta for tea with mostly veg to bulk + a little sauce so it wasn't dry! V tired but I was going to do an exercise DVD tonight :s

Well done foe restaining yourselves. I have 2 weeklies left ha ha. Went for a 20min jog and cleared my mind so feel better now :D Total damage limitation 2moro. Going to do a few low carb days to sort out my cravings. Seriously love low carb days :)

I don't know about restraining myself... I've had a Krispy Kreme this afternoon! But it was well worth it + I'm planning exercise tonight for weigh in tomorrow!

Nice long walk should get u pumping. Going for one myself tonight, then squats and weights after that. Think the exercise is how i manage to fit into a size 10 :D Had no carbs today other than lots of non starchy veggies. Stomach is gone done already. I made a very low carb ''pizza''for lunch and i am still stuffed. I cut up red peppers, onion,mushrooms and ham, cooked them till al dente, stirred in a bit of dolmio and sprinked with mozzeralla cheese and grilled till golden. All for 7pp :0

Oooooooh, good luck for weigh in tomorrow :)

I feel like ive managed to slightly undo the donut!! 50 mins of davina later haha :)

Hi, I'm yo-yoing around 10.2 and 9.11. My goal is 9 stone :) I hope startih afresh to ww helps me shift it

Woop woop you go girl, well done thats a great workout. Bye bye donut :)
Hi and welcome honeypop, hopefully you will start losing again and hit your goal soon :)

Pleased to say I've lost 2lbs this week! Now 10st 7 :) dispite going on a night out + a meal for my boyfriends birthday!!

So delighted for you :)
That is an amazing loss hunni xx
My WI is in the morning :fingerscrossed:

Yeah, best of luck.

Thank you also :)
WI was STS, but i dont mind in the least. I lost last week so i cant be too greedy :D
Continuing with low carb for another few days as my moods and cravings have stopped.

Hi guys, like to join this thread at 10'5 and looking to get down to 9 for my birthday next april, think its a realistic goal. Def have noticed a slow down in the weight loss, just gonna keep trucking.

Hello and welcome 'redlady'.
The slow down is a killer, my patience is being stretched to the limit now.

Marysu said:
Hello and welcome 'redlady'.
The slow down is a killer, my patience is being stretched to the limit now.

Same! I've got 10lbs to lose until goal of 9.7 and it's taken me FOREVER to do it! Doesn't help that I've had and have things on every weekend - which is my downfall..... I'm not putting a timescale on my goal, as whenever I do and don't reach it, I really beat myself up. I'll get there in the end :) just need to be realistic and realise it won't happen in the next few weeks leading up to Christmas. Probably won't even manage a few pounds!!

Good luck to everyone xxx

Back