Anyone in the 10's wanting to get into the 9's........

Going by my disaster of a day today i'll be lucky to lose anymore ha ha. OMG such a horrible day, low carb went out the window. Was majorly p***ed off so of course chocolate and crisps were reached for.
---------------------------------------------
Line drawn already :D
I feel worse now, i hate sugar slumps. Cant wait for a fresh start tomorrow. What a crap day to break out though, the day before WI :( Hopefully the good i have done the rest of the week will save me :fingerscrossed:

Oh nooo! What carbs did u reach for? I find bread now majorly bloats me which I never noticed before! Yes draw a line, today is my new week and I've done the same cos me + my boyf got an asda Indian takeaway last night! So I think I'll just sts this week.

We all have bad days though, try not to beat yourself up :(

Hows about this for a list:
Chicken and bacon wrap from mcdonalds.
Belvita breakfast bars.
2 packets mini chips.
Large packet of meanies.
A mars bar.
A macaroon bar.
A chomp bar.

Feel like a little piggy. Even fell asleep at five o clock i was that exhausted. Going to just have green tea or calomine (sp?) tea for the rest of the day.

Awwww! New day tomorrow? I've only lost half at my wi today! So having some chocolate... Ahem.

Had a gain of 1lb , was expected , was relieved it wasn't more. Not too annoyed will just get on with it and incorporate exercise and try me best not to go over weeklies and cut down the wine and try not to b hungover or get a takeaway...
And then I should b fine.... Ahhhh

Anniek said:
Had a gain of 1lb , was expected , was relieved it wasn't more. Not too annoyed will just get on with it and incorporate exercise and try me best not to go over weeklies and cut down the wine and try not to b hungover or get a takeaway...
And then I should b fine.... Ahhhh

Haha I know how you feel!! They're my usual downfalls too :)

G-half a pound is better than nothing hun they all add up, dont worry xxx
A- oh boo babes :( wine is a killer, wqell not really the wine ( ;) )but as you say it's the yummy you devour the next day to recover.

Having a few glasses of wine myself now as i might as well seeing as tomorrow i'll be an angel again :)

Yea Mary just a shame I was hoping to have lost my 1st stone this week. But you are right, half is better than nothing.
I'm having some wine tomorrow night while I put up my Xmas deccies! :) btw u can call me gem :)

Xmas decorations are definetly an occasion for wine :D
STS today, what a suprise ha ha.

Sts isn't too bad a result :) yea I'm home making mulled wine! Yum. How do u feel about sts?

.5 is still good , I'm gonna try put up a pic that I found...
Picture half a pound of sausages or half a pound of butter gone from your body ...

image-2335186964.jpg

Gem- I'm a bit pee'd off as i'm dieting for what feels like forever and I'm getting frustrated. Also on the other hand the inches are melting away and i've gained a lot of muscle tone which i've never had :)
Confused really. I know the low carb suits me as you burn fat 24/7 once you are in ketosis but still frustrating not to see it on the scales. Getting excited for tomorrow, maybe it is the boost i need to push myself that extra mile.

Annie- Love that picture. Its so easy to forget how much it actually is. Pretty gross to ha ha.

@marysu
Trying on dresses is the push u need, I bought my wedding dress in October . Started trying them on end of aug ... Was disgusted...Lost 1 stone 8lb from end of aug-now.Slow but do-able
If u are annoyed about sts ...
A few ideas....
weigh portions properly
Count every drop of milk u use
Up your cardio exercise
For me it's sts for a number of weeks then a small chunk off. All bodies don't respond to weekly patterns.... I am a monthly person!!!
This cold weather isn't helping us , I'm always starving

Portions arent really a problem as i dont eat bread, pasta, rice or potatoes. I drink soya milk as it has minimal carbs. If i exercise anymore i'll die :( I exercise twice a day 5 days a week and once a day at the weekends.
I think this week i will cut all processed foods and see if that helps.
Got my appointment at midday and so nervous i cant stomach brekkie. I'll pop on later in the afternoon to tell you all how i got on. Got major butterflies.
When are you getting married annie?

Mary - Its lovely to get some muscle tone isnt it!! but im not suprised with the amount of exercise you're doing! maybe you're not eating enough? I mean generally, not the other day :) with that amount of exercise maybe you're bodys trying to keep hold of what it can! I don't know how you can live without carbs! I'd die! haha.

Yea i've found that the more processed food I cut out the more it seems to help.

I'm going to try to get some exercise in today but I'm going to the clothes show tomorrow so lots of walking will be done there!

Ooooooooh the clothes show. That will be amazing, lucky you :)
I'm so used to not eating carbs it doesnt bother me. They affect my moods and energy. When i do eat them i wouldnt have the energy to stay awake never mind exercise :D

Dress shopping went so well i even picked my dress and paid the deposit. Collecting it on saturday next week. Sooooo happy. Tried on so many but when i put on the last one i just knew it would be perfect :) So going to change my goal to 9st 12lbs as there is no need to go any lower :)

Im so excited! Oh fair enough I couldn't live without them!

So happy for you that's great news!!! How exciting!

Excitement all round today :D

Love your profile piccy :)

Brilliant! How long until the wedding? (I can't see your tracker on my phone). Aw thanks, thought it was about time I had one!

2 months 2 weeks and 6 days. The ticker is out by one day as the date had to be changed to the next day :D
Not long to go now :)

Back