Anyone in the 10's wanting to get into the 9's........

Same here, i get upset with myself if i dont reach my goal at the time frame i have set. Dying to get to ten stone and get my wedding dress :) Hopefully you will reach goal soon enough :fingerscrossed:

How was everyones weekend :) Were you all good or naughty ;)
I managed to stay good and had a NSV. I put on a pair of jeans to go out saturday night just chancing my arm and they fit perfect. I felt great going out. It was a real boost to my confidence. Loving not having carb bloat :)

I was naughty this weekend :s but things like having a night in with the boyfriend, lunch with friends etc. I just tried to choose good options tho, like not having burgers + pizzas! That's brilliant :) its a great feeling isn't it!!

Also meta I'm the same as u. Got things on etc but I just try to think that'll happen after I (hopefully) reach goal. Thats why I've given myself a big timeframe to get to mine so I'm not too stressed about it :)

Oh its the best :)
Good for you on resisting burgers and pizza. Dont think i'd be as strong :D Had a chinese yesterday. Just ate dry ribs with seasoning and the veggies with that. My daughter was with me and had chicken balls and noodles. I was soooo jealous but resisted all the same :) Now if someone had pizza beside me, well.......... Not a chance of me turning it down :D

I was really good and had a fab NSV, today i bought my first pair of size 12 jeans, i've never been a size 12 before in my life! did a little dance in the shop when they fit :) Trying to be good this week as well as i have a welcome home dinner for a friend at the weekend and want to enjoy it

Awww congrats! Feels fantastic. The 1st time I put my size 12's on and was able to comfortably zip them up was the best feeling :)

Went and got another pair of 10's today as i only had two as i have not been this size since i was a 14 year old. OH is very proud of me and that makes me feel even better.
Its been a hard slog but its finally paying off. Hoping for a loss this week as i STS last week. TOTM didnt help that either :(
Going to pop off and do some exercise now :)

That's great too! I haven't been a 10 for like 5 years :( so that's brill!

Lost 1.5lbs at this weigh in so I'm down to 10.2. :)

Dia Duit Puisín said:

10.2 sweet , fair play .
Fell off the wagon last wk myself to b honest but back on as and from today.
Defo looking at a gain :(
Self sabotager is my middle name.

Woop woop, well done hun. Wont be long till the nines :)

Dont worry about last week Annie, draw a line underneath it and be extra good this week. You might even STS :)

Yea don't worry Annie, we all have those weeks!!

And yea only a couple of lbs for you till the nines! I've got several weeks till then yet! Btw when is everyone's weigh in days?

Thanks lads ye are very good.
W.i on thurs.
Are ye switching to 26pp?
Not sure wat to do as heard nothing from my leader as the changes have not hit Ireland yet?

I'm now on 26pp. My weigh in is on a thurs too. I found it hard to begin with but I'm managing to cope with 26 a day.
They've said here that its optional, you can either do 26 or 29, the 26 can include filling and healthy days but ive not done one yet.

I'm on 26pp and i love it. Dont go to classes here (ireland too) as the leader is sooooooo bad in town. She loves promoting 'junk food'. I cant stand listening to her :D

Yea? I usually use all my weeklies lol but managing to keep to them on a normal week day. They did a shuffle round of leaders round where I am, and my new one is soooo much better, so I keep going to the meetings. But yea I can see why you don't go!

Ok think I will try 26pp and see
It's hard in the cold, but I suppose we have to think of the skinny jeans
Bought my first pair in warehouse last wk aghhhhhh was so excited!!!!

Woo hoo skinny jeans. Get you :) I'd love a pair but too scared ha ha.

Wellllllllllllllllllll................. I know i said i refuse to try on a wedding dress until I hit ten stone, any who.... I'm going saturday morning to try some on for the first time. Very excited :)

Very exciting stuff!!!
Best of luck there are so many fab ones and trying them on will shock you into more weight loss. It's a great motivater.
They say of u can't lose weight for your wedding ull never use it. Suppose it makes sense!!!!

Back