Anyone in the 10's wanting to get into the 9's........

nadiya said:
I've got into the 9s now - just! With my 2lbs loss.

Leanne ur right , feels great seeing the 9!!!

Good luck everyone :)

Well done! :) I'm not suprised you feel great! xxx

Lost 2lbs last night! So happy! Only 1.5lbs to go until my stone (10.4)!! Surely I can do that if I'm super duper good this week?! Fingers crossed!!

Well done everyone who lost this week so far and especially those who got into the 9s! Inspirations! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bunny congrats, know the feeling....
Bought myself a dress size 6(my normal size)so have to wear it for Easter....

well done bugsbunny :D

i lost 2.5lbs tonight, very happy :woohoo:

just 4lbs until i am in the 9's :D

well done all you losers i am in cyprus for 8 weeks and am looking to buy some cheap scales if i can to weigh in if not i will keep posting and follow you all lol x

Wow! 8 weeks! Is that a holiday or work??

Well done to all you guys that have lost :D brilliant work! xxx

Angel - good plan! Start as you mean to go on! Eventually gonna donate my bigger sized clothes to my sisters :) or sell the nicer barely worn ones! So I never get tempted to go back there!!

Well done everyone on your losses xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

boofle said:
No just a holiday x on the search for cheap scales

Lovely! :) have fun! I got some WW one from Argos for £19.99.

I STS this week which I'm ok with after my binge. I hope to be in the 9s next week! x

Bunny as for me didn't have so many lbs since i was pregnant, so have no reason not to lose the extra stuff...and to encourage myself to get to my normal size:d

Need a vacation asap...have a great week-end everyone

Angelx3 said:
3rd week is gone, lost other 2lbs and I'm in my 9's.....

Fantastic! Well done :) xxx

well done Angel :D

a little half for me :)

well done everyone!

thanks boofle, yes you're right :D

as long as i keep going in the right direction :)

hope you are enjoying your holiday hun!

Hi rosie lee yes enjoying but weather not good, been trying to get a daily walk as weather cool as i have no scales been trying to pick some up cheap but they too dear here going to bring my own if we come back in sep also sw is here so i could go there if i want but when i return home would like to try to diet on my own without class to try to save some money and get the support i need from all on here dread to think how much i spent on ww sw rc over the years are you ok lol x

doing fine thanks :D
sorry weather not great for you hun, hope it picks up.
know how you're feeling as i'd be lost without my scales. do they not have any of those height weight machines out there like they have in italy, spain etc that you could just go on each week?

Back