Anyone in the 10's wanting to get into the 9's........

So we are all at different stages then :) I'm hoping to be into the 9's by the end of jan, cos I've then got a stone to lose by June eek!

Well done Annie :D

I have also finally lost 2lbs bringing me to 10st 7lbs :) Finally moving again :)

Oooh well done Gem and Claire too, missed it at first :)

I havent got the freedom to step out of line by even an inch. Wedding is to close and it is a total waste of time putting on extra weight even if it wasnt.

Wont be long coming around it will be your big day in no time :D
Fed up of dieting at this stage just want to get to goal and relax a little. I am always thinking about points and carbs and calories. Drives me nuts it does. In march it will be two years.

Brilliant Marysu :) what do you think you've done differently? I've had a takeaway Indian tonight :s but for the first time I gave up wine for squash (ha!) so I'm not overdoing it!

I usually eat 5:30:65 % ratios in carbs: fat: protein. I have changed it back to atkins induction levels of 5:65:30 . So basically upped my fats :) Differant things work for differant people and that works for me.
I love Indian, its my favourite. Have it every week :)

How was everyones weekend, were we good or bold :) I wasnt to bad at all. Although used ALL my weeklies saturday night and maybe a few more. I just stooped counting after the first few drinks :D

I could have been better food wise but I went on my exercise bike and took my dog a long walk so hopefully it evens out. Fingers crossed!

Hopefully it will claire. I was grand food wise zero starchy things and got my flat stomach back which i am delighted with.

Work hard and the results will come dont worry :)

Ooh wow get you! I wasn't too bad actually, tried to stay off the alcohol more this weekend :) that's about it!

christmas plan is to continue as usual, i'll have christmas dinner minus the spuds and i'll make a seperate dessert for myself. I'm hosting 12 people in my house incl ourselves and guests, hmmmm, i'll have my work cut out. But i did the same saturday night for my parents anniversay but i was only 2 courses. Christmas dinner is 4 :D

Are u relaxing and planning on maintaining?

Good woman yourself Gem. I drank enough for both of us :D

By the time u have cooked for 12 people u will be too exhausted to eat and will just sleep lol.

I'll not be pointing everything but I don't drink on Christmas day as my mum doesn't drink so it will just be the food but not planning to overeat hopefully but we will see x

Back