Anyone in the 10's wanting to get into the 9's........

Hi girls, sts tonight which im happy with as all I've ate this week is junk! Must be the cold weather. Don't think it will be any better next week as the work night out is Saturday but not too bothered about it x

claireb10 said:
Hi girls, sts tonight which im happy with as all I've ate this week is junk! Must be the cold weather. Don't think it will be any better next week as the work night out is Saturday but not too bothered about it x

Thats good then :) not too bad when you're expecting a gain. I'm the same this week with my work do eek!

gemelli said:
Thats good then :) not too bad when you're expecting a gain. I'm the same this week with my work do eek!

I know I want to be good before Christmas but it's quite a fancy dinner were getting then loads of drink. The temptation is just too much lol x

Ha ours is the same. Not necessarily fancy but we're off drinking in town after!

claireb10 said:
So it's really not a night to point then? Lol x

Hahaha..... Probably not no :s lol :) we're allowed a night off once in a blue moon!

I know I think I may loose count after a few drinks lol leader told us tonight that we have a WI in-between christmas and new year, so a wee incentive not to stuff my face lol x

haha so do we. but I can't make this week, can next week, can't the week after (2 days before xmas!) then i'll have 1 the week after! might be a little disastrous....

but in the new year my goal will start looming so i'll have to get properly back into it!

Mmmmm snow balls drool :)
I had a chicken burger from the chippy so i am guessing thats 17pp- ish from weeklies.

I had a good run tonight ... 3miles :) going out ... Overnight on sat ... Trying to keep weeklies for that ... Hmmm ... Not going good .. Lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow 3miles........ Impressive :) That will surely get you a nice few APs :D

Anniek said:
W. I at 6 dreading it....

That's my normal wi time too. Except for being out with my work lot tonight. Good luck!

Best of luck :fingerscrossed:

Sts is better than a gain as you say hun. Maybe you get a double loss next week :)

Hi linz, what u up to :)

Anniek said:
Had an sts. No big deal I deserved it.
Was glad no gain. Onward and downward!!! Glad its a fresh wk.

Hi I was the same this week sts and was just so happy it wasn't a gain. Good luck for a new week x

Having hoooooge headache tonight ..... Eaten crap all day coz of headache that I can't shift :-( I'm off out tomorrow night in a little black dress that I was fat in last year .. Looks great now and I can't wait to go out and show off my 10lb weight loss .... :-D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back