Anyone in the 10's wanting to get into the 9's........

Thats amazing Linz. You should be well chuffed :)

I STS again yesterday :( Getting pee'd off now :(

That's great Linz! I went on my work do on thurs + for the 1st time some ppl were asking me if I'd lost lots of weight! So was v pleased :) but not having a good week apart from that eek :( need to get lots of excercise in!!

Marysu that's a shame :( i'd suggest trying to have more points? But only cos that worked for me

Well done on your compliments, bet you were really proud :)

I've upped my carbs to 35g a day to see if that helps. I usually on have 20g.
Been painting all day (AP's wohoo :) ) and i'm exhausted. Pre-marraige course in the morning, the thoughts of it :(

Well how are ye.
Here struggling on.
I think ifI can manage to maintain for Xmas that would b a huge bonus
No point setting oneself up to fail

Anniek said:
Well how are ye.
Here struggling on.
I think ifI can manage to maintain for Xmas that would b a huge bonus
No point setting oneself up to fail

I'm just hoping for the same really, maintained for 2 weeks even though I feel like I've stuffed my face. Have to enjoy Christmas though x

How is everyone doing? :)
If the scales dont move this week they never will. Been doing more painting yesterday and today so plenty of activity :D Went back to 29pp yesterday so hoping it will help.

Hi girlies .... Only half off this week .... Hey ho still a loss....
Yday not fab ... At no point did I feel
Satisfied with food .. Picked a lot ..!!! On annual leave this week from work ... That's kinda helping . I'm an A/E staff nurse ....
I'm liking the compliments ... Was working in triage last week pulled my tourniquet out of pocket and my WW sweets fell out .. I laughed and told patient (male) that they were my WW sweets and he grumbled ... "I don't think you need that".... :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Marysu.....
I stayed the same for two months ... Was not a happy chicken .... But then the new 26 points came in and it's kick started me again :)))) we will get there hon..... Stay positive .. Big hugs ... It's taken me since July to lose 10lbs.....!!! But they say the slower it is the better it stays off ..
Xxx big loves :)
How's you gemelli ..?? Cx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all! Been off the site a couple of days! I've been to meals out + all sorts the last 2 weeks with nearly no time to excercise annnnddd I couldn't make my wi last week cos of my work do :s so god knows how tonight is going to go! Went well over my points this week Aahh! Luckily I dont have a lot on this week so going to try to be good before Xmas! How's everyone feeling? I hope the 29 works for you Marysu

Linski just saw your reply :) I'm good, was nice to know people noticed last week, normally if I ever mention ww or losing weight no one says anything!

Yes it's a hard time to b good.
Trying to eat a light brekkie fruit salad for lunch and keep points for meals out/ alcohol. W.i tonight
Have been sts for the last 3 weeks. Something gotta give

Hehe! A mince pie or 3? Lol. I can't believe it, I managed to lose half a lb! Lol. Granted that was in 2 weeks :s but with what I've eaten the last week I'm pleased with that!

Well done gemelli! I was the same last night lost half a pound after last wks STS and a Christmas night out Saturday. Think it's now an excuse for more drinking lol x

Haha yea :) I'm going to try to get a bit of activity in over Xmas to make up for the wine!

2lbs that's great!! Can I ask where abouts everyone is in the 10's? I'm at 6lbs

Back