Anyone in the 10's wanting to get into the 9's........

Marysu said:
Hey girls, thought i'd mention this as it is pretty useful wqhen u are low on pp or just want to reduce bloat before a night out etc. Lettuce wraps :D Just the leaves of iceberg lettuce filled with what ever your heart desires and rolled up like a wrap. They are all the rage in asian cuisine and i swear by them, even though lettuce isnt my favourite thing to eat. My favourites would be chicken bacon and salsa, bolognese and cheese, steak and horseradish, indian spiced chicken with raita, oh the ideas are endless

This sounds lovely do you just wrap it cold or warm it

It sounds kinda like Meat Sung. A friend of mine let me try theirs once. I make my own with turkey mince fried with onions using Fry Light and I throw in some Thai 7 Spice powder. Delicious!

Dia Duit Puisín said:
It sounds kinda like Meat Sung. A friend of mine let me try theirs once. I make my own with turkey mince fried with onions using Fry Light and I throw in some Thai 7 Spice powder. Delicious!

And then wrap it in a cold leaf or bake it in the leaf? I know u can do it in a cabbage leaf

I put mine in a cold one, it warms through with the fillings and keeps the lettuce crunchy :)

WI tonight and I STS, getting me a bit down cause I've been at 10st10lbs for roughly 5 weeks now and I don't seem to be moving anywhere. Anyone any ideas to boost my weight loss again? X

claireb10 said:
WI tonight and I STS, getting me a bit down cause I've been at 10st10lbs for roughly 5 weeks now and I don't seem to be moving anywhere. Anyone any ideas to boost my weight loss again? X

I was like this for weeks and so tried simply filling, which boosted my losses :)

Shake things up a bit i'd say, and maybe a bigger brekkie or lunch and instead have a lighter dinner?

Wedding meal tasting tomorrow, hope i can point it all properly as its 5 courses.......

Marysu said:
Shake things up a bit i'd say, and maybe a bigger brekkie or lunch and instead have a lighter dinner?

Wedding meal tasting tomorrow, hope i can point it all properly as its 5 courses.......

I don't think I'd even attempt to point that lol is just sit and enjoy every bit of it!! How far away is your wedding now?

claireb10 said:

Hey, I've managed to shift it sometimes by trying different excercise, new foods etc, generally try to keep getting my body out of a 'habit' cos I notice that I barely shift any when I get in one :(

Awww hope you have a lovely time doing that Marysu!

Its 6 weeks from 2moro. I'll enjoy it alright but hope they dont give full portions as i really wouldnt be able to eat it :D Good complaint i suppose. I'm just excited that i dont have to cook dinner, its the simple things that keep me happy :D

claireb10 said:
Sounds good I've never tried it before, is it quite easy to get used to?

Yeah I love it! I don't snack half as much and feel less bloated. Take a look at the forum and get some ideas. You could try it for a week and see how you get on xxx

Hows about 1 carby meal a day????

6 weeks isn't long away now, it will fly in!! Lol think this week I'll change some things and my exercises till I read up on simply filing then take it from there :D

Argh it's wi day already! Where's the last week gone eek?! Really hope it goes well, been focused this week but not sure I've lost anything! Going to try spinning class next week though to mix things up a bit :)

Hi everyone!

I wondered if I could join your thread? I've been in the 10's since April last year and am desperate to leave them! :) I got down to 10st 3 at my lowest, then went to New York in November and between that & Christmas i guess i fell off the wagon.

I went back up to 11 but after a week am back to 10st 10. I'm bridesmaid for my best friend on June 30th and would love to be 9st 10 for then!

I 'd really appreciate some support in getting there and hearing some tips from those who've done it! :)

Claire x x

Hi Claire :) welcome :) wow new York what was that like? Ha I got like that before Christmas too! Oops!

Hi gemelli

New York was incredible, honestly the most amazing place I've ever been, I loved every second of it. We did so much, saw all the sites, went ice skating at the Rockefeller building by the Christmas tree, ate all the classic food (pancakes and syrup for breakfast, bagels for lunch) and even met Jake Gyllenhall and Whoopi Goldberg. We did so much more and I could honestly write pages worth but it really will get dull for you! Hehehe!

I guess the huge portion sizes, the fact that the food is so phenomanal & that they seems to put cream or cheese on and in pretty mich everything all on top of the 'ah well I'm on holiday' attitude didn't help me tumbling off the diet, but its taken me way too long to get back on it! Am sort of enjoying the structure of points again now though after jut eating what I want!

How are you finding being back on plan after the inevitable Christmas wobble? Have you found it easy? x x

Back