Anyone in the 10's wanting to get into the 9's........

You not got far to go do you go to class or do it on your own lol x

weighed in.... lost 1.5lbs this week taking me to 9st 12 3/4!!! so happy! :D

Well done Leanne - u must feel awesome !!

Im down 2.5lbs - only 2lbs till im in the 9s. feels like im never gonna make it !!!

Im down 2.5lbs - only 2lbs till im in the 9s. feels like im never gonna make it !!!

not gonna lie it feels pretty darn sweet! lol honestly thats what i felt like its been a long battle but its so worth it :)

nadiya said:

I'm 2lbs off it too! We can do it :)

boofie - got 11 pounds to get to goal, i go to class, do you? i find i need the support of a class.

well done Leanne, nadiya and Mets :D

Hi Rosie Lee yes i go to group but thinking of going it alone to save some money, been at ww on and off since 1993 much have spent a fortune, there are loads of people on here doing it alone and i think if they can do it so can and there is so much support so may give it a go when i return from cyprus lol x

you go girl, a lot of people can do it alone :D

i can't wait until i don't have to pay anymore, they've had a fortune out of me too.

cyprus how lovely,when you going?

We going 05/03 for 8 weeks, when we went last year i went to sw to keep an eye on weight this was good as i only ended up putting on 2 pound after 13 weeks so was well chuffed, but not going this time, ther comes a time when you have to try to manage on your own, but will be checking in regular on here as we are taking laptop and have internet where we are going so can keep an eye on you all. When we come back will just start again, i have already got my zumba dvd off e bay last week ready to get into on return have a good weekend lol x

Boofle i did it all by myself 7 years ago and started also all by myself this week.So you can get some support here too, not really necessarily to spend a fortune there.
Wi on Monday:)

8 weeks of sun you lucky thing :character00255:
3.gif

hope you have a great time :D

Mets said:
I'm 2lbs off it too! We can do it :)

Yes we can :d

What day is your weigh in?

Am in the 10s and I so want to get into the 9s. I have 9lbs to go :) I don't think I've been in the 9s since primary school lol so it would be a big achievement for me!! Look forward to sharing this journey with you guys x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hi bugsbunny and welcome :D

Hi Rosie_Lee, thank you! WI is tonight... fingers crossed I'm headed in the right direction!

Angelx3 that is still a good loss :) did you exercise much? Use your weeklies? Perhaps (if you haven't already) share your food diary online. But don't be disheartened - that's still 1.5lbs less of you :)

Back