Anyone in the 10's wanting to get into the 9's........

Newbie here!!!! First ever ww weigh in this morning to the tune of 10st8lb-can't wait to get into the 9's!! Will be at goal by my holiday to America in september.....fingers crossed ;)

Hi welcome you will find lots of help on here just post if you are stuck good luck lol x

Hi guys I'm now 10.13 3/4 so can I join u?

Hi all.
Currently doing slimming world online. But just dont find it working very well. (have lost about 1.5stone over the year on various diets) Not because it's not a great plan but because there's no portion control and im just going totally way off track on weekends, sometimes for 3-4 days at a time. It's been about 10 weeks and I'm still the same weight. I need something a bit different and a fresh start to get the last bit of weight off. Hoping that weight watchers will give me some portion control. Heard such great success stories.
Am joining tomorrow so will pop in to share how it went. On Friday I was 10st 3.5 but I've had 3 days off, been away etc. So probably a big gain on the way. Aim is to get into the 9's asap :-D

Best of luck samjay123. I find that the portion contol in WW works really well for me.

Hi everyone,

About a year ago I was 9stone 7 when I went on honeymoon and eight months before that I was that weight too when I got married! I now weigh 11stone 3 (sob sob) so right now I can't be part of your page but I will be very soon...and that's a promise!

See you in 2 weeks...max!! ;-)

Minnie2be x

Well went to class tonight to join. Weighed in at 10st 10.5 (was 10st 3.5 last Fri morning!)
So ready for this. Hope everyone has a fab week! Monday is over yey!

Hi everyone, I'mweighing in at 10st 7lb, decided to do WW as portion control on SW got away wiv me, being on WW since Tue, getting to grips with the pp. I've calculated a flake & it came out as 5pp is this right, could anyone pretty please check for me, thanks guys:))

valzar said:
Hi everyone, I'mweighing in at 10st 7lb, decided to do WW as portion control on SW got away wiv me, being on WW since Tue, getting to grips with the pp. I've calculated a flake & it came out as 5pp is this right, could anyone pretty please check for me, thanks guys:))

I've swapped too. Im.loving it so far. Feel so much more content with it. And like im.not denying myself of anything! Cant wait for weigh in. Hehe. Not sure about the pp of flake, as on my phone.

samjay123 said:
Well went to class tonight to join. Weighed in at 10st 10.5 (was 10st 3.5 last Fri morning!)
So ready for this. Hope everyone has a fab week! Monday is over yey!

Could just be cause it's different scales!

2lb off today now 10.11 3/4

boofle said:
Hi sarah where you been are you ok lol x

I'm on the simply filling thread! Doing good! I hope u did mean me!

I'd like to join. My overall goal is 8 stone 9 but i'm taking it one stone at a time and cant wait to get into the 9s :D

Back