anyone up for a wee 4 week challenge?

Good job rose!!!

Hi Just 2lb off this week. No excuse but rather bad domestic stuff going on and reverted to eating. In a way it's good to know that I haven't lost this habbit yet and need to find something else to replace food at times of stress. Will keep working on it.
well done everyone so far.
week 1: 6lb
week 2: 3.5lb
week 3: 5.5lb
week 4: 3lb
week 5: 2lb

Its ok zeytin, happens to the best of us. just get right back up again and keep going. Dont look at it as a failure, just a learning experience.

WELLANDGOOD (15lb off ) 11.5lb to go
LIZ1987 (15lbs off) 8 to go
BOARDWITLESS (14lb off) 11lb to go
SHELZ (20lb off) 20lb to go
ETERNALFLAME (12lbs off) 11 to go
APPLE007 (22 lbs off) 22lbs to go
CARESS (21lb off) 7lbs to go
BIBI (12lbs off) 12 lbs to go
Jessica Rabbit72(10lbs off) 6lb to go
Roisin(14lbs off) 14lbs to go
vc103 (20lbs off) 11lbs to go
ELLIEMELLIE (15lbs off) 10lbs to go
CURLYWURLY1234 (10lbs off) 5.5lbs to go
THEREALBBE(15lbs off) (-10lbs) 5lbs to go :D
polishrose(15 lbs) 10 to go
ZEYTIN (14 lb off) 9 to go
trisha (10 lbs off ) 7.5 to go
Mollydog (14off) 14 to go
sbmcb (New starter!) 14lbs to go

Last edited:
Evening ladies - how are we all doing??
x

Hey ellie, well I think i have a very low loss this week and dont know why coz im 100% but others are doing great!!! How you doing? well done on the 2 lbs btw

Thanks! Was a bit gutted as I had weighed myself and expected more, but as long as it is coming of, that's fine for me!!
Just did a yoga/pilates dvd - it hurt!! But I want to speed up the results!
Maybe you have plateau'd a bit - you have lost LOADS! x

Could be ellie but i just didnt need the plateau this week. Its been a bad one(boohoo). well, I feel my size 16 getting looser so that cant be bad. Im slowing down my exercise as I do a good bit of cardio. Want to see if that will help shift the scales coz it could be me gaining muscle weight. Not sure though???

You could well be right - I suspect the only way to tell is to do some measuring - are you recording inch loss? x

You could well be right - I suspect the only way to tell is to do some measuring - are you recording inch loss? x
Im not actually, I also dont see a cdc. she lives too far away(im in rural ireland and get my sachets in the post and weigh myself) Thats why this forum is so important for me, Im kinda on my own. The measurements dont matter as long as my sizes are shrinking. LOL

Why don't you start measuring now? Even though I only lost 2lbs, it was another 1/2 inch off my waist! I know I would rather lose inches that show that drop numbers on the scales that don't! x

YEah, I know i should. I need to get a tape measure from the shop. But your right. If I see the inches are going down I wouldnt feel so bad. Thanks

We are the same height and practically the same weight - why don't we do this together? xx

Dont forget to update your new WI's!!!

Hello Wellandgood.

Not sure if I was to update the list from yest, with my WI results, lost 3lb so added it anyway, to save you time:

ETERNALFLAME (12lbs off) 8 to go
Jessica Rabbit72(10lbs off) 6lb to go
CURLYWURLY1234 (10lbs off) 5.5lbs to go
THEREALBBE(15lbs off) (-10lbs) 5lbs to go :D
polishrose(15 lbs) 10 to go
ZEYTIN (14 lb off) 9 to go
trisha (10 lbs off ) 7.5 to go
Mollydog (14off) 14 to go
sbmcb (New starter!) 14lbs to go

Nikki x

good job nikki!!! Keep going! How are you feeling?

Morning wellandgood.

I'm pleased with my loss, but my TOTM is getting me down. Now 22 days on, and last 3 of those have been bad since coming off the pill. GP told me said that due to the VLC diet this has happened and coming off the pill and letting my body sort itself out, then going back onto a different one in 4 days time. It feels like yesterday that I looked down at the scales and saw the same weight as my 1st WI, so it does feel good to have shed that and for good.
How are you today, wellandgood? xx

Im ok nikki, having a few personal probs which stress me out. Im retaining weight /water aand dont know why coz Im 100% but hoping for a better loss next week..... I know a woman who has been bleeding all the way through her vlcd. It can have that affect on some people. with me its oppisite. I get all the pms symptoms but dont come on at all. We are all so different. either way, we all have same goal in the end , however we get there right? Good luck with starting your new pill, hope it sorts out thing for you

Morning girls am pleased to report a 2.2lbs loss so will update my total now...

ETERNALFLAME (12lbs off) 8 to go
Jessica Rabbit72(10lbs off) 3.8lb to go