anyone up for a wee 4 week challenge?

wellandgood

Silver Member
I know many of you are participating in other challenges but for those who are not or want to join another....?
:welcome: :talk017:

Start date 23/05/09
Finish date 20/06/09

Need a new focus
Im aimimg for 15lb in 4 weeks(which will bring me to the big 50 off).

Just post here with how much you aim to lose. I will add your name to the list and update every week.

WELLANDGOOD (15lb off ) 15lb to go
LIZ1987 (15lbs off) 15 to go
BOARDWITLESS

Last edited:
Anyone? Doesnt matter which step your on or how much you aim to lose?

I'll join that challange.
My weigh in isn't until monday so my weigh dates are going to be a little off.

I'll go for 15 pounds too!

Great liz. Im adding you on!!!

I'm in (at first I thought the 'wee' challenge you were referring to was to volume of wee produced and as I am drinking over 4 litres of water I could definitely have managed that one!! :eek:) However.....I see it's not based on my frequent loo visits so I will participate in the weight loss instead ;)
I'm on Sole source btw and have my weigh in on Mondays so I will be 2 days behind the official dates if that's OK
Game on!

I'm in (at first I thought the 'wee' challenge you were referring to was to volume of wee produced and as I am drinking over 4 litres of water I could definitely have managed that one!! :eek:) However.....I see it's not based on my frequent loo visits so I will participate in the weight loss instead ;)
I'm on Sole source btw and have my weigh in on Mondays so I will be 2 days behind the official dates if that's OK
Game on!
Thats great but what is your aim so I can add it on?

So far so good!!!!

BOARDWITLESS (?off) ? to go
SHELZ (20lb off) 20lb to go
ETERNALFLAME (12lbs off) 12 to go

Last edited:
I'm on board too. Let me know when you want posts ec. My WI isn't until Thursday and am on week 3 now. x

Im in - I am only on day 2 so maybe I should aim a little higher?
is 20 unrealistic?
Yep thats realistic coz your first WI is usually bigger. Great

Ok guys, just let me know your challenge aims (weight) and post when you get WI. I will update every Saturday or more often if i can. good luck

4 week challenge:
Start date: 23/05/09
finish date 20/06/09

WE CAN DO IT!!

BOARDWITLESS (14lb off) 14lb to go
SHELZ (20lb off) 20lb to go
ETERNALFLAME (12lbs off) 12 to go

Last edited:
wooo thanks Wellandgood, bit of motivation for us all!

Well done everyone. hope to get a few more on board!!

i'll join! i'm only on day two aswell so i'll go for 25lbs. or is that a bit too optimistic? i weigh in on thursdays
whatever you think apples. It is better to aim a little lower then too high but hey if you think you can do it go for it!!! Your in!!

Back