Apple approved the slimming world app!!!!

Lozzie Stardust said:
I keep checking everyday :( alas! Not yet!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think it might be weeks/a couple of months for the apple one. Sooooo can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *4st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

*bumped* sqqquueeee

That would be much needed as the current "app" is quite unfortunate lol. I wonder if it would work on iPad2?!

It should do, I think they make them universal :)

I'm still checking daily. Yes the taster app is a right old pile of *it*

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

I can't wait for the new app, I downloaded the taster one not realising thats all it was and nearly cried ha ha.

I know I was shocked lol! Still nout thou!

*bump*

Still nothing but I'm sure it's only a matter of weeks!

Double Bump. WHHHEEEENN?

Apparently the members app will not be out until early next year, there was another post about this a while back and someone had contacted slimming world and that's what they were told :-(

Hollie5by5 said:
Apparently the members app will not be out until early next year, there was another post about this a while back and someone had contacted slimming world and that's what they were told :-(

Why on earth is it going to take that much longer?!?!

That's insane! I will hopefully be at target then! :0 WW has managed to get a good app for a while now!

Im not sure why, I can't find the thread with the reason in.. I really hope it's not gonna take that long!!

I was told by one of their management that the iphone app is approved and would be out this year...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011* and a total of 6st since the birth of my youngest, Oakley Storm :)

Edit: oops didn't realise this was an old thread

Last edited:
Last week our C told us that they are updating the current app with the ability to check syns and this update would be out soon x

Back