Apple approved the slimming world app!!!!

Ohhh very interesting! Thanks for the news :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

rozybaby85 said:
It's slightly wrong how excited I am about this app!xx

Me toooo!!!!

Slimming world website states that the app should be released late summer to early September so not long now :)

I hope the syns calculator is usuable offline through the app (obviously still need to be a subscription member), but it is so much better if you can use the things offline, without an internet connection.

My C said end of august and then September for iphone4 :)

Finaaallllly got a date-ish! I'm actually mildly convinced this will help me out and stick to plan!

It'll be out for the iphone first. The app was approved ages ago

1st lost so far! 11st 13lbs!!! (updated daily)

I'm not sure I need the slimming world app now. Found a couple of really good apps that I'm using to track what I'm eating and my syns. Ive spent so long making these apps work for me, I'm not sure I'll want to change.

Suesp8o said:
I'm not sure I need the slimming world app now. Found a couple of really good apps that I'm using to track what I'm eating and my syns. Ive spent so long making these apps work for me, I'm not sure I'll want to change.

Ooh what apps are they?

Suesp8o said:

Ouu what apps do u use I lurveee my apps

I use menu planner for planning meals and keeping track of what I'm eating. It takes a while to add all your favourite foods but I have even added Syn values as a note when adding the food.
I also use daily tracker to keep track of my syns. I have even started to use this more recently to track what I'm drinking.
I like using these apps cause I'm always near my phone.

I also use daily tracker to keep track of my syns. I have even started to use this more recently to track what I'm drinking.

Ive just d/l this and it seems a very useful app, also going to use it for a shopping list as i remember what i need at work, but forget by the time i write the list. Thanks :)
Im really looking forward to the SW app, hope its as good as we want it to be x

Surely can't be too much longer left?!

Annnnddd the app that's been released is a magazine app. :(

Surely it's not just the mag? Must be another app soon.

Just seen this! 1 issue of the mag app? Not quite what we were expecting-surely this isn't THE app?

There is still a members app to come out.. The magazine app is by the publishing company and not slimming world x

Back