april starters?newbie :-)

mummytwo, you might have no problems this weekend , i just think get the headache over with which is usaly two full days of vlcd when the carbs stores have gone then it kicks in , and usaly i go to bed with a bad head but ok the next day , full of life by day 4 . but as I say you never know when you will feel the food demons will come , sometimes they don't , thats why I have joined LL now .

I think I'm gna b ok,felt fine up to now n after today I shud feel even better,mayb a bit tired but that's nothing x

Hi Everyone,
today is my last day on wk 2 of LL and tomorrow marks the begining of wk 3. I am pleasantly surprise that i have stuck through LL so far. My problem is starting something and never finishing it hence why i havegoten so obese... yes i can use that word now because that is what i am.... i have stopped decieving myself and saying things like overweight, chubby, fat but what i really am is obese.. actually morbidly obese.
Now that i have accepted that fact, it is easier for me to stick to this program and i am so proud of myself that i have not cheated (there are many times i could have.... believe me!) so far... day 14 of 100 bring it on!!

Tonight is my weigh in so will let you know in the morning how i got on... i am hoping for 6.5lbs to bring me to 1 stones. I am begining to see the difference in me, cloths feels freer and swolleness in my face and ankle and joints have gone down.

Ladies, we due owe it to ourselves to succedd. So here is to another fabulous week filled with shakes, soups and bars!

Ronky, Well done! I found it hard to face the facts too (as if not facing them means they're not real). I too am morbidly obese. I have a long way to go.

I had my first week weight in and i've lost 11.6 pounds ! (yes the .6 counts lol). Quite frankly i was shocked. I really didn't expect to have lost so much.

I went through my work wardrobe this morning and pulled out some trousers a size down and low and behold they actually fit!! After one week i'm a dress size down from a 22 to a 20. Amazing.

I am preparing myself for not losing quite so much next week as i'm told you lose the most on you first week.

Just to clarify about the water flavouring.....i paid £9.00 for one tub of fruits of the forest yesterday. I pay £70.00 a week for the total lighter life. Is anyone paying anything different?

I will go to my first meeting Tuesday , Wow they are alot of money the drinks .
Was it a few years ago now that they used to let you drink coke zero ? thought I read that somewhere .
The weeks seem to go by fast on here , i'm just using up CD today and Tuesday and will switch to LL Wednesday , just to give myself a head start , of the headache and feeling of emptness . I weighed today at 219 and my goal is 140 , what are your goals guys ?
Ronky , your now in control and wanting this so bad i'm sure it will be a breeze for you .
Sarah , wow on yoyr weight loss , how are you doing

Well done Sarah thats brill, it really gives you the motivation to keep it up when you start noticing a difference, good luck tonight Ronky, my 2nd week nearly over, well weigh in wed !! :D

Ladies!
I am down another 5lbs last night which brings total loss to 12.5lbs. Although i was hoping to break the 14lb barrier but eh! it 12.5lbs off my flab...
My target is to get down to 220lbs (size 16) so thats 90lbs loss 977.5lb to go :) ). I know its still overweight but that was the last size i remember when i was truly happy and content with myself. I haven't been below that size in all my adult life so getting from size 26 to 16 would be great.
When i get to 220lbs, then i can re-evaluate and see where i want to go from there.

have a great day ladies... we can do this!

week 1: -7.5lbs
week 2: -5lbs

i have been longing to put my weight loss down on this trend and i finally CAN!

Well done Ronky
Yes , see how you get off the 90lbs then see how you feel . day by day is any diet . get passed it is the key . postive minds .
I have my first meeting tonight at 8pm , started CD yesterday just to get some head way , but when I get LL I will switch I guess I may have a headache tonight or even tomorrow morning , arrrrr

Oh! Sarah2010- 11.5lbs is absoultely fantastic! well done girl... you will be in those skinny jeans before you know it!

Nikki 10- good luck for tomorrow weigh in... hopefully you'd break the 1 stone barrier. Post you weight loss by wk so we can all celebrate with you.

MsJMC- good luck with your first class tonight. You will soon see that the wait is worth it.

mummytwo- you have gone all quite on us.. is everything Ok? let us know how you are getting on please. we are all in this together.

Thanks Ladies! and well done to you all to! Remember wether it's 4lb or 14lb is a step closer to you goal every time!

And as Ronky says 'we're all in this together' It's nice to know that we're not alone and we have a place to turn to for understanding and support.

I have a major temptaion this lunch time. The company has chosen a charity to support and as a result is doing lots of activities to raise money.
So today is 'come dine with me' day. The hell of it; there is food every where! About 20 people have cooked dishes from all over the world and there is just so much.
I've bought my shake in and will just leave the building! i'm not sure where to but i'm leaving!
I'm chanting 'stay strong, stay strong' in my head.
I have to get through this where i'd normally try a little of everything i'll be abstaining!

Sorry ronky i'm stil here just had a hectic week,had my pop in yesterday and Id lost 7lb,very happy with that,have my first week weigh in tomorrow night so wil update u then,I'm getting on so well,infact I'm shocked at myself for doing this well lol,I'm loving the nut fudge bars too look forward to one every day! Well done girls and keep strong we can do this!

Thanks Ronky , back from my first meeting , it was the 2nd wk of the group . It went so fast. I have homework to do lol , hows everyone finding that ? had my before pic done too . Sarah , was it Elvis that said that, he left the building lol .
I was watching cooking on TV today , thinking lovely , but its amazing how quick you can think different. you will notice you can smell food more on these diets . mummytwo tahts great 7 down and its not weigh in till wednesday .
They have drop in friday , but its 12 miles from me so i'll keep to the once a wk thats tuesdays .
Come on guys keep postive !

hi everyone,i had my first official weigh in tonight and i have lost 8lb,im pleased with that! didnt get my hopes up for a big number so im happy,bring on week 2!woohooo x

Hi guys newbie here! I'm having my end of week 1 WI tonight and am guessing at around 6lb, which is great. So inspirational to hear how you're all doing at the start of this journey...

Did everyone have a mid-week pop in? We weren't told about one so I haven't had one, which is a shame, it could have been really motivational. I've managed to get through (in spite of having peeps round for dinner on Tues!) but I'm a little anxious that it's a sign of more things my LLC won't do for us...:confused:

mine told me , she does pop in sessions only for a few weeks at the start , but i can't go as its 12 miles can only do the once a week .
How many in your group sarahseren

Just got back, lost 8.8lb! Great start, really pleased and how lovely to have the choice of bars:)

There were 9 in the group tonight, MsJMC, plus there are 2 that came last week that couldn't make it. LLC has said we'll take one more next week to take it up to the full 12 and then close the group. How many in yours? Very fortunate that they all seem really nice, it would be a bit awkward if we didn't get on.

Thanks for responding, I haven't used forums before so am learning how they work!

sarahseren you have more in your group , there is 8 in mine . found taht really dudn't make much head way with 1 hour and 30 mins as she was busy with weigh in , making food bags , nice group but found i didn't take anything home as in the way of dealing with dieting , huh , will think hard what i'll do , so hows it going for you ?

Back