april starters?newbie :-)

Hi Ladies, it has been 6 days since my last posting.... the reason.... i have been on holiday with the family.
I didn't tell my LLC or my group purely because i do not want the pressure on me... i just want to go on holiday (wedding anniversary break actualy) and enjoy myself.

well, what can i say ladies... i took my food packs and the first couple of days went smoothly.. then it came to the night of our anniversary and it went a bit pear shaped. I have some food + wine. (I am not going to go into details of what i eat exactly... it is not going to help anyone) I was sensible though and stuck only to small piece of protein and half a glass of wine.
I must say though it was harder to be on LL when on holiday because i was so out of normal routine etc. Do i regret breaking out of abstainance.. not one bit. It was a special occasion and afterwards i got back on the LL horse and i feel proud of myself that i got back on LL immediately whereas before, i'd say to myself, you can start the diet on monday morning.

I am not hopeful that i will lose anything this week because of the 2 day bleep but i will tell you tomorrow as i have my weigh in and class tonight.

Sarahseren- welcome to the group and congratulations on the 8.8lbs loss... all the very best for week 2, it gets easy from here on. There are 9 people in my group and we do get on very well...so far!

Mummytwo- 8lbs! well done girl! How did you get on with your pop in yesterday? keep it up girl... we are moving closer to our goals. How did you get the weight loss ticker in your profile? pls let us know so we can all do the same.

MsJMC.. it is the last day of wk 1 for you... good on you for coming this far. Let us know how you get on tomorrow evening

Sarah 10.. how are you getting on? do you have all 4 packs a day? i am begining to struggle with the 4th pack... good luck for this week

That's me done for now...have a great week ladies, as always..
WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER AND WE CAN DO IT!

hey there everyone!
Had my weigh in last night and to my suprise, i lost 4lbs. I am delighted with the loss considering my bleep in the middle of the week. It just left me wondering how much more i could have lost if i had been faithful to the program.
But as i daid yesterday, no regrets, yesterday is gone, todays is another day.

How are you all getting on with the pedometer? I managed to walk 4,831 steps yesterday which really suprised me. I am going for a walk at lunch time so hope to get above that figure today and help speed up my weight loss too.

Good luck for today and catch up with you all later.

Wk 1: -7.5lbs
Wk 2: -5lbs
Wk 3: -4lbs
Total loss: -16.5lbs
Wt loss to go: 71.5lbs

well done ronky thats great,i get my weigh in tomorrow,at my pop in i had lost 5lb,so will update u all after wed night,i dont have a pedometer,would like one though would be interesting to see how many steps i actually do lol!

oh and i got my ticker from tickerfactory.com i think thats the addy,u just enter all your weigh details etc then copy and paste the code they give u at the end x

Hi Everyone (welcome sarahseren).

I've been a bit quite as my daughter and I went away for a long week end with 3 friends and their little girls. It was an almighty test as the first thing we did was go to asda and stock up the log cabin with all manner of food! I nearly gave in on a number of occassions but was reminded by my friends why i started on the journey and what i hoped to acheive. I know they would not have stopped me from eating but they gave me a little pep talk evry time i felt weak and that was enough to see me through.
I ended up having 1 chocolate button and 1 sherbet pip. This happened when handing them out to the kids and authomatically popping one in my mouth...........bad habits!

I'm glad i got through it.

It's my 41st birthday today and as i'm not drinking i decided to have a quiet one..............and of course i forgot to bring the usual cakes etc to the office by way of celebration...............and frankly i don't really care lol. i might pop out and get something at lunch time.......then again i might not lol!

I didn't have my weight in on sunday but i had one on thursday last week and had lost another 5lb so i've lost more than a stone since 11th of April and i'm very happy with that.

I'm glad that everyone is doing so well! Ronky well done for getting right back on the horse.

Look to the future girlfriends!!

Hi everybody, I hope you dont mind me joining your group. I started on the 17th April so Im just finishing my 2nd week. I was really pleased with my loss the first week, 8lb. I must admit this week Ive been getting on my own scales which I dont think is a good idea. My loss isnt much according to my scales however Ive got my group and weigh in tomorrow morning so will see.

I have to say that I love all the LL shakes, bars and soups & I really love the chilli and porridge. I liked porridge before so that helps and I add loads of salt and pepper to the chilli pack which makes it a bit more spicy.

Im sat here on a Friday night feeling a little sorry for myself as my husband has his glass of wine by his side. Friday nights was always indian take away and bottle of wine night - it was my favourite day of the week! Any ideas how to cope girls? Ive had my bath, read my book and now Im on here.

Be great to share our journeys?

Jay x

jANIE 215... welcome to the group! excellent loss so far.. no doubt you'd break the stone barrier in week 3.. keep it up. Evening meals is the chance we get to catch up as a family which is also difficult for me too. What i do is that i am away while my husband eats his dinner and we then settle in the sitting room with a cup of tea and use that time as catch up. You will have to find a way that works for you. Could you perhaps ask your partner to give up his glass of wine while you are on LL to support you? What you may also find is that the longer you are on this program the less tempted you are with what your partner is eating/drinking. Let us know how you are getting on

To the rest of the ladies, you have been quite for a while now. I hope that does not mean we are having a terrible time on the program... whatever experiences you are going through... good or bad... please share it and lets help each other out. remember.. WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER.

I had my 4th weigh in (gosh! i cannot believe i have survived a whole month) last night and i have lost another 4.4lbs. I am now weighing what i weighed 2 years ago. I had a new hair do on saturday and i look good (.. if i may say so myself lol) and comments from people are now rolling in thick and fast.. which i am loving.
I have 13.2lbs (264lbs) to go to my first milestone and i am so looking forward to it.

Have a wonderful day ladies and remember... WE OWE IT TO OURSELVES TO BE FIT, HEALTHY AND HAPPY.

Much love

Wk 1: -7.5lbs
Wk 2: -5lbs
Wk 3: -4lbs
wk 4: -4.4lbs
Total loss: -20.6lbs
Wt loss to go: 67.1lbs

Thanks Ronky, Im so pleased with it! I put on today a pair of jeans that I hadnt been able to get into for years. I was SOOO happy! Im wondering if you ever stop fantasising about food though? I miss the action of eating but I keep telling myself that its only a short period of my life.

How is everyone else doing?

Jayne xxx

Well done ladies, you are doing great.
It took me 10 months to lose my weight. Before LL I used to drink wine every night, sometimes G+T.
Once I got to goal and eventually could re-,introduce alcohol - guess what?
I can take it or leave it !
:party0036:
So now I just have the occasional glass.
That has been an unexpected bonus.
My hubby still drinks every night, but it doesn't bother me at all.
Keep up the good work.You should be very proud of yourselves.

Hey Girls

Can I join in, I started 30/04/2010 and Im on day 5 @ the moment.... finding it grand... i like the food packs which helps..my wi are thursdays @ 7

Congrats to you all on your weight loss so far !

Hi everyone, how are you all doing? I had my weigh in yesterday and lost another 4 lb which Im thrilled about. Im starting to worry now about what happens when you start to eat normal food again and how you keep your weight down.

Back