Babytreetrunk... turning 25!!! This year is the year!!!!!

Thanks girls :D
Im currently sitting in front of the vending machine as it calls me... but im being strong and drinking my pineapple green tea oof...

Don't know what im having for tea tonight but need to make lunch for tomo so will probably be same thing

I might do a cheat tomo and get on my own scales and if I have gained wait till sat...

good luck wed weighers!!!

Also booked myself for a free facial on friday night in work... not trying to plug work... but its free to everyone so come and book one.. its on the first floor called origins.. or ring up :) cant be passing free stuff haha

Xx

Ps: spot is going down... wooooo

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Brittany, hold onto the green tea tightly and stay strong infront of that vending machine ! :p I hope the scales don't disappoint you, fingers crossed. If my memory serves me correctly, was it you last year that did that fab cookathon with all your soups neatly packed in containers, you were oh so organised I loved it and your pics really inspired me to get my food shop and my kitchen in order :D !

Kay xx

Hi Brittany, hold onto the green tea tightly and stay strong infront of that vending machine ! :p I hope the scales don't disappoint you, fingers crossed. If my memory serves me correctly, was it you last year that did that fab cookathon with all your soups neatly packed in containers, you were oh so organised I loved it and your pics really inspired me to get my food shop and my kitchen in order :D !

Kay xx

Aww thanks kay... yeah I need to do that again but I have no money at all boo
Im pleased to say I was strong but ive ended up having 2 quality street... had no syns for my lunch so im good :)
How are you?? Xx

Well done for resisting the lure of the vending machine ! :)

I've tried loads of times to drink flavoured tea but just don't like any of them. Love the smell of the fruity ones though, just a pity about the taste!! Jealous of the free facial- must tell my sis about it though!! Well done on resisting the vending machine, I'm sure 2 quality street is much better than anything you would have got out of it :)

Aww thanks kay... yeah I need to do that again but I have no money at all boo
Im pleased to say I was strong but ive ended up having 2 quality street... had no syns for my lunch so im good :)
How are you?? Xx

Hi Brittany. I'm fine thanks. I've started my diary on here too, to keep me on track this year and share ideas with other members (do pop in to say hi :) ). You did really well with the 2 quality street, if that was me I would have gone for the kill ! :D I have zero amount of portion control lol . When I do my food shop, I can't bring any of the naughties in the house. It has to be out of the house in order for me to stay on plan. But I wish I could be one of those people who could just eat 2 biscuits and put the rest of the pack away :p .

Kay xx

Well done for resisting the lure of the vending machine ! :)

Thanks pet how are you???

I've tried loads of times to drink flavoured tea but just don't like any of them. Love the smell of the fruity ones though, just a pity about the taste!! Jealous of the free facial- must tell my sis about it though!! Well done on resisting the vending machine, I'm sure 2 quality street is much better than anything you would have got out of it :)

I dont like fruit tea but all the fruit green tea are lovely. Is that weird? Lol

Hi Brittany. I'm fine thanks. I've started my diary on here too, to keep me on track this year and share ideas with other members (do pop in to say hi :) ). You did really well with the 2 quality street, if that was me I would have gone for the kill ! :D I have zero amount of portion control lol . When I do my food shop, I can't bring any of the naughties in the house. It has to be out of the house in order for me to stay on plan. But I wish I could be one of those people who could just eat 2 biscuits and put the rest of the pack away :p .

Kay xx

Ive subscribed :) I bought a pack of freddos last week to have one a day and I ended up eating the whole pack :( so im being good... the reason I only had two qs was because the tin was in front of all the skinny girls in work and didnt want them judging me hehe

Decided to weigh in on sat... then ill weigh in on thurs and get back to Thursdays....

On the bus now and im mortified. .. I bought a weekly ticket and when I sat down I realised that I hadnt picked up the ticket... so the bus driver stopped the bus and made everyone check their tickets. Luckily I got it back but its safe to say everyone hates me on this bus haha.... ah well

I legged it to the front of the bus when I realised does that count as body magic?? Lol x

Of course it counts, exercise is exercise right?
I can't have chocolate or anything in the house. It goes. None of this "oh i'll just have one" crap in this household!

Subscribed if that's ok?

Thanks pet how are you???

I dont like fruit tea but all the fruit green tea are lovely. Is that weird? Lol

Ive subscribed :) I bought a pack of freddos last week to have one a day and I ended up eating the whole pack :( so im being good... the reason I only had two qs was because the tin was in front of all the skinny girls in work and didnt want them judging me hehe

Decided to weigh in on sat... then ill weigh in on thurs and get back to Thursdays....

On the bus now and im mortified. .. I bought a weekly ticket and when I sat down I realised that I hadnt picked up the ticket... so the bus driver stopped the bus and made everyone check their tickets. Luckily I got it back but its safe to say everyone hates me on this bus haha.... ah well

I legged it to the front of the bus when I realised does that count as body magic?? Lol x

lol Brittany :p yes I'm sure legging it on or off the bus counts as body magic ! I'm the same with freddos I could easily eat the whole pack ! I know what you mean about being conscious infront of others when eating, especially the skinny minnies at work :rolleyes:. It's strange because before slimming world I always used to feel hungry when I was overweight, but since starting SW last year I actually feel I'm eating more and losing more which is great. I've done loads of diets in the past but SW is defo the one that works for me. Sorry for rambling on lol, how's your day going so far foodwise ?

Kay xx

Of course it counts, exercise is exercise right?
I can't have chocolate or anything in the house. It goes. None of this "oh i'll just have one" crap in this household!

Subscribed if that's ok?
Of course you can subscribe... :)
yeah I dont even have bread in because I know ill just eat the loaf..

lol Brittany :p yes I'm sure legging it on or off the bus counts as body magic ! I'm the same with freddos I could easily eat the whole pack ! I know what you mean about being conscious infront of others when eating, especially the skinny minnies at work :rolleyes:. It's strange because before slimming world I always used to feel hungry when I was overweight, but since starting SW last year I actually feel I'm eating more and losing more which is great. I've done loads of diets in the past but SW is defo the one that works for me. Sorry for rambling on lol, how's your day going so far foodwise ?

Kay xx

Ramble away :) the fact that we eat more is great I think... it annoys me when people are sitting there with a coffee and a few cashews going "im on a diet" im like eattttttt haha

Well today so far has been

Lmraro sausages, beans, eggs and mushrooms with tomato sauce (2)

Peanut butter stir fry with tomato sauce (6) and two tangerines..

Then tonight ill probably have porridge (heb) with honey (1) and banana

No healthy a as I have no cheese in and i dont drink milk...

Ah well :)

Xx

Ha haaaaa! Legging it does of course count as body magic!!! You were moving right ?!

It took me ages then to figure out what 'lmraro' was. I was saying to myself - what has bloody auto correct done here, I don't understand !! !:eek:

then I twigged !! Silly me !

Hey Hun just popping in :) love the bus running body magic. Good luck on Saturday hope it gives you a loss! So jealous of the free facials I'm in work till 10 tomorrow else I would have tried to pop down! Xx

Evening chick well done on the no choccy day :) brill.

I feel like ive eaten loads today but all on plan whoop - still have 1.5 syns to use may have a mini meringues and a greek muller nom nom

Well done on no choc!!:)

Ive got a box of mikado sticks in the cupboard . I know that they are there for when I need a little biccy fix !!
might have to buy some curly wurlys as I heard someone mention them on here. I don't have much of a sweet tooth but like to have stuff in for when I do. Beats licking out the sugar bowl!

I'm just chillin tonight. What bout you??

You still enjoying your job? X

Ive got a box of mikado sticks in the cupboard . I know that they are there for when I need a little biccy fix !!
might have to buy some curly wurlys as I heard someone mention them on here. I don't have much of a sweet tooth but like to have stuff in for when I do. Beats licking out the sugar bowl!

Gotta love a curly wurly Kitty lol I keep some in the fridge all the time, along with crunchies, daim bars and maltesers yum yum

Evening chick well done on the no choccy day :) brill.

I feel like ive eaten loads today but all on plan whoop - still have 1.5 syns to use may have a mini meringues and a greek muller nom nom
Oooh love eating loads on plan :) couldnt have all that choc in the house though I have no willpower u got much planned for the weekend??

Loving the job thanks really getting stuck in :)
Havent had mikados in like forever!!! Well last night I had 2 syns of olives stuffed with garlic and they seemed to do the trick... weird eh :)

Food for today:
Porridge (heb) honey (1) banana
Quavers (5)
Savoury rice, tomato sauce (2) tangerine

Im thinking for tea..
Bread (heb) beans, cheese (hea) and beetroot (got no more superfree) with brown sauce (1)

Weigh in tomo morning and apart from being a pig tue night ive been good so im hoping for a loss..
Off tomo so just chilling out all day.. then work sun..

Whats everyone else up to?? X

hi brittany, glad you are enjoying the new job! ive been pretty quiet on here since ive been back so thought id do a wee bit of catch up on the diaries! good luck with wi tomorrow! i have mine on monday! hoping that i will see a loss even if it half a pound as i have been back on track now since tuesday and even stayed on plan last night when we were at a friends for dinner so i will be gutted if i dont see a bit of a loss lol. enjoy your day hun! xx

Oooh love eating loads on plan :) couldnt have all that choc in the house though I have no willpower u got much planned for the weekend??

Loving the job thanks really getting stuck in :)
Havent had mikados in like forever!!! Well last night I had 2 syns of olives stuffed with garlic and they seemed to do the trick... weird eh :)

Food for today:
Porridge (heb) honey (1) banana
Quavers (5)
Savoury rice, tomato sauce (2) tangerine

Im thinking for tea..
Bread (heb) beans, cheese (hea) and beetroot (got no more superfree) with brown sauce (1)

Weigh in tomo morning and apart from being a pig tue night ive been good so im hoping for a loss..
Off tomo so just chilling out all day.. then work sun..

Whats everyone else up to?? X

Hi Brittany - Im at an engagement party tomorrow night with OH. Apart from that no plans hun. I think ill be nursing a hangover on monday lol x

Back