beccas diary

There's no way that can come to 700cals 50g sugar is about 160, egg 80 so the butter flour and choc can no way add upto that much x

just got up how lazy.
jus having a cup of tea then off to docs for them to take my blood.
so far throughout my pregnancy i hVe been quite lucky and have never felt uncomfortable but last night in bed i kept waking up with shooting pains in my back and a really tense uncomfortable stomach.
never had this before

feeling your pain hun i was up for hours last night in pain ...i hope you feel better later hun and that blood tests go ok

was in foul mood yday ended up arguin with oh and walking out of his mums and making a show ha

not counting cals today as been shopping to lpool all day and had maccies brekkie then chips from chippy for tea.
starving again nw tho ha dnt gt it

Hi becca i havnt been on for ages just wonderd how ya gettin on?? Iv piled the weight on n jus want this baby to come, cant believe its still 11 weeks to go x

Pregnancy Start Weight - 15.0 Weight Now - 16.8

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx
My Fitness Pal - xSoon2bMrsSlimx

hia hun im doing really well thankuu,how r u doing?
ive put 1st 8lbs on at mo and im 28+6.
some days i can be good and others i just want to eat rubbish.
been off work this week so felt ok but when go back next week it kills me .ive.gt 7 weeks lft til i fin and it not coming quick enough

Ha im also 28+6 n put on 1st 8 aswell!! Lol
Am same n jus wana eat crap. I can be good all day but i just want rubbish at nite plus i cnt get enough fizzy pop! Im hopin to come abit early, i was nearly 4 weeks early wiv ma son, so iv neva been full term before n am scared lol x

Pregnancy Start Weight - 15.0 Weight Now - 16.8

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx
My Fitness Pal - xSoon2bMrsSlimx

today ive had 1900 cals
ive hd twi weetabix ss milk
1 coffee
1 tea
two aldi low fat yoghurts
pack of pickled onion crisps
3 rashers bacon
3 sausages
2 poached eggs
half tin beans
two slices bread
10 onion rings

i bought a pair of jeggings from dorothy perkins inside bhs other day and i want to take them back . does anyone think i could take them back to dorothy ps inside outfit ?

beccaharrison89 said:
i bought a pair of jeggings from dorothy perkins inside bhs other day and i want to take them back . does anyone think i could take them back to dorothy ps inside outfit ?

I'm sure you can take them back to any Dorothy Perkins outlet x

i have an shop called outfit near me and inside it has dp warehouse etc and didnt know whther i could take thwm back there when i bought them from bhs

well yday i had
twi weetabix
sandwich and crisps
3 slices of garlic bread
3slices of pizza
chips
cheeseburger

not a great day but always have treat night on a sat

i love bread with everythimg and there nothing better than crisp butty hehe.

just wondering does everyone count cals in their drinks as part of their cals for the day.
tiday ive had 1840 so far bit wanting some choccy

ive had
ham sandwich
packet of crisps
lasagne and garlic bread
1 tea
1 coffee
2 n half glasses of milk

Back