beccas diary

Yeh I was up all saturdy night havin "contractions" they we're really hurtin and comin every ten mins..I really thot he was comin n then they started to die down and by 3am I managed to get some sleep. Had a few tightenings since but nothin as bad as that. I think iv lost some of my plug yday and tday although it wasn't bloody (tmi sorry) just wish he would come cos its gettin so painful to walk....have u had an signs yet?? Xx

Sounds like you won't be much longer, I've been getting cramps on an off now and again for a couple weeks usually when baby is moving seems to set them off but last couple days I've been getting them more and not always when baby moves. There not like contractions though but very uncomfortable and just like bad period pain but it dies off. So I can't even get excited yet. I'd be tearing my hair out if I got contractions then they stopped like that I hate not knowing what's happening but that's pregnancy for you x

oasis6918 said:
Sounds like you won't be much longer, I've been getting cramps on an off now and again for a couple weeks usually when baby is moving seems to set them off but last couple days I've been getting them more and not always when baby moves. There not like contractions though but very uncomfortable and just like bad period pain but it dies off. So I can't even get excited yet. I'd be tearing my hair out if I got contractions then they stopped like that I hate not knowing what's happening but that's pregnancy for you x

Ar bless ya but u never know!! I was 36+5 with my first! I was gettin so stressd that they stopped then evryone sed I'll have him the next night but then nothin happend lol ahhh its so frustratin isn't it lol xx

Yeah I think it's just because as soon as I go over I'm going to start stressing in case I run out of time but there's a good chance the sweep will work I guess so that's my next mile stone to look forward too, kind of x

Yeh I knw wat ya mean!! I'm at the hospital a week 2mro so I'll be 40+3 do u think they will give me a sweep then?? It says in my notes the appointments to arrange induction but I think they give u a sweep before induction dnt they? Xx

Yeah usually a sweep before induction, but I was told I wouldn't get a sweep until 41 weeks as this is my second. However, due to me choosing a vbac birth, and the fact they can't induce me to previous section I TOLD my consultant I wasn't happy to wait to 41 weeks and I wanted one on my due date so I had more chance of going into labour myself, he agreed straight away. It's worth a try, I don't think you'd have too much problem x

Well I hope they give me one n I will defo be asking if they dnt offer lol

Ooo how lovely if she has soon!! I hope she's ok am so excited for her!! Xxx

Yeah me too! I've also heard that some mw's don't offer but are happy to give you one if you ask so don't forget, not that it's likely x

waters broke mon morn at 10.30,went to fetal med unit to confirm.they didnt examine me they just lookwd at pads i had took up and confirmed.they sent me home and booked me in for tue mrn at 8.30,but said if any change to come back up hospital.started getting contractions at 5 held on at home till they gt really painful at 9 and then come up hospital and was 7cm,i was in a pool birthing room as thats what i wanted,i started pushing in pool for over an hour but baby was facing rong way and wasnt making progress in pool,they examined me and said i needed to get out on bed and hve baby there.i was pushing for a while till they said my muscles were too tight and her head was ready for so long they had to give me slight cut,that pushed her bit further but nt enough so they cut again slightly and i pushed her out on my own.she was born at 2.08 on 12,06,12 weighing 7lbs and her name is amelia gr

ForumRunner_20120612_052620.jpg

ForumRunner_20120612_052628.jpg

ForumRunner_20120612_052644.jpg

ace

Wow becca, she's beautiful. congratulations! Glad you got the birth you wanted. Had to come on here as soon as I got up to see. I hope your both doing great. I'm glad you went early xx

thankyou sooo much girlies.
needing a little advice on breastfeeding if anyone is bf.
at first baby wasnt waking for her feeds so the mw told me to wake her every 3 hours in day and 4 at night,however since i have gt home in the day she is feeding between every 2-3hours and sleeping inbetween,which is great but last night i fed her at 10.30 and when she stopped feeding and fell asleeo put her in her crib,but she kept waking to feed again as soon as i put her back down,so overall i ended up feeding her like constantly til 5.30 dis mrn and gt half hour sleep and then she was feeding alot again til 10 which then she went asleeo or 3 hours before waking for her feed and then been great again today.am i roing somthing rong as half hour sleep through night is killing me

Back