Before, During and After!

Aw thank you so very much!!!! Not looking so hot at the moment! Lol! But then am still waiting for the surgery so that's ok! X

Hope you get your op soon. Do you know if it will be keyhole surgery?
Pop by the team 6 thread & let us know how you're doing. Take care. :)

Just had a call and got my op at 7:30 Sunday morning!!! Eurgh! I'm doing ok just feeling a little down in the dumps at the moment in a fair bit of pain and it's quite debilitating x

That's good you've got an op date so soon, the pancreatitis will have made your case a priority one l'm sure.
Sorry your in pain though, maybe you should contact the doctor's or hospital.
Take lots of care. :hug99:

I posted a few pics a while back and I'm just here to post a few wee more ones as an update...

The first pic I hadn't got to my heaviest starting weight but I haven't any side profile pics apart from that one...

The second pic, I think I was 5 stone down...

The third pic is my most recent, being 8 stone down...

Attachments

• JenJam (24 of 91).jpg
    JenJam (24 of 91).jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 1,007
  • profile 1.jpg
    profile 1.jpg
    253.7 KB · Views: 1,017
  • profile 2.JPG
    profile 2.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 1,009
Looking super gorgeous Jen! :) well done I'm restarting 'properly' tomorrow and these pictures are inspirational to me. Thanks for sharing xxx

OMG Jenjen you look so bloody good. Love, love ur pics even the 1st one, u were big and beautiful but now u r bringing the sexy back.x

just thought id add my before and during pics....will post afters as and when :)

Attachments

• IMG_0108.jpg
    IMG_0108.jpg
    371.6 KB · Views: 950
  • IMG_0356.jpg
    IMG_0356.jpg
    321.7 KB · Views: 978
awww cr@p forgot to rotate ah well you get the point lol

2.5 stone left hannata... Got till jan to lose it otherwise I will be rescheduling my
Wedding lol

Wow princess that's amazing well done!!

You are pretty now princess!! That's a massive change you should be proud

Lol thanks... At least you said that instead of kelly osbourne like some people lol

Back