Before, During and After!

And my lovely friend....

Attachments

• Picnik collage 3.jpg
    Picnik collage 3.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 4,901
wow youve done so well and you look amazing. well done.

Wow! You all look AMAZING!!!! Well done everyone!

Nomoremuffintop, Julz, SammyE & Divalicious you have all made such changes. Well done it’s amazing to see such obvious differences. Again well done ladies.

Wow, what a difference divalicious. You are clearly gorgeous whatever you weigh, you can see a huge difference in the pics. Don't be scared about posting such loveliness :D

Wow, what a difference divalicious. You are clearly gorgeous whatever you weigh, you can see a huge difference in the pics. Don't be scared about posting such loveliness :D

AAh you made me smile thankyou! x x

You will hun I promise you that.....

So.. I don't have relevant "before" pictures, since I pretty much stayed out of camera's way since I had my daughter, and remained with a flabby awful belly.. And that upset me the most so far, because my waist was always OK. Not the bum, not thighs, both have always been too big, but I was always proud with my belly.

Because of the way I'm gaining fat, basically all I've lost during this diet was, I think, tummy fat (except the obvious water at the beginning). All my other body parts seem pretty much the same, stubborn, as they were, except for tummy.. See pictures. And yes, I took about 100 pictures and picked the ones that look best, and yes I was not breathing, being to busy to suck it in.. :D

I use it as an incentive, I run to the mirror every 10 min to remind me why I am doing this.

Attachments

• p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 1,127
  • p2.jpg
    p2.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 2,086
hi everyone im on day 71.
only on day 2 of Exante but i done 69 days on liportim before switching straight to exante yesterday and iv lost 51lb so far. thought id post my before and during TFR photos. please excuse the silly look on my face :D couldnt keep a straight face, it was the 1st time id fitted into a pair of jeans properly in years and was so pleased that they were a slim fit size 18 and not a wide leg size 24 :p cant wait to see lots more pics posted on here x

iv just been going through the post from when i started exante to try and get my head straight...i found this and cant believe how quick time has flown by. im on day 100 today and have lost just under 65lb i think it may be time for some more pics soon ;)

c'mon everyone get posting some pics. id love to to see how everyone looks :)

Had a WI this morning and I've now lost 5 stone. So, I thought it would be a good idea to put some before and during pictures on as I'm just about half way through, the 1st two pics are from Feb this year and the 3rd is from July last year. The other 2 were taken today. :)

Attachments

• image-3742358614.jpg
    image-3742358614.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 932
  • image-2890843220.jpg
    image-2890843220.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 933
  • image-3290078105.jpg
    image-3290078105.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 934
  • image-352074415.jpg
    image-352074415.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 927
  • image-3549882045.jpg
    image-3549882045.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 918
Wow everyone looks fantastic!! :D Maybe in a few weeks i will post some before and during pics....

Since I believe I am extremely close to my finish line, these are my before and after. I lost nearly 20 lb and it was down from 10-12 size to a steady 8, in nearly 5 weeks. I know that it may sound like initial weight and size were not that a big deal, but I felt really bad about myself before this , while now I am simply ecstatic and sooooo happy :p

Love this diet. Good luck everyone!

Attachments

• before 1.jpg
    before 1.jpg
    384.9 KB · Views: 947
  • before 2.jpg
    before 2.jpg
    400.3 KB · Views: 958
  • after 1.jpg
    after 1.jpg
    372.5 KB · Views: 960
  • after 2.jpg
    after 2.jpg
    383.1 KB · Views: 1,043
Since I believe I am extremely close to my finish line, these are my before and after. I lost nearly 20 lb and it was down from 10-12 size to a steady 8, in nearly 5 weeks. I know that it may sound like initial weight and size were not that a big deal, but I felt really bad about myself before this , while now I am simply ecstatic and sooooo happy :p

Love this diet. Good luck everyone!

you look fab huni and so do all the other ladies who have posted their pics on here..i am now trying to find a b4 pic when i was at my heaviest..not an easy task as i hated the camera and of course computers were not that abundant in 2000 lol..god that makes me feel old xxxx

Back