Beki

Gold Member
Extra easy today :)

Brekkie - nothing, as no time :rolleyes:

Lunch - a banana, as no time :rolleyes:

Dinner - salmon, broccoli, cauliflower, new potatoes

Snacks - banana (so far)

HE's - 350ml skimmed milk, 57g philly light

Syns - options latte (3), 2tblsp l/f caesar dressing (1).. that's it so far :cool:

Beki, I was told 2 for a Options latte drink same for the capuchinno....are they really 3 - if so I have been synning them wrong..

Ooooh.. in my food directory they're 3 each :( The normal options hot choc is 2 though :)

Still, what's 1 syn at the end of the day - 20 cals? I wouldn't worry chick :) xx

EE day again today! :)

Brekkie - nothing

Lunch - 2 x WW bread (HEb) with frylight fried eggs on top + 4 level tsp flora extra light (2 syns)

Dinner - salmon, couscous & shredded lettuce

Snacks - 1.5 tubes sweets :eek: (10.5 syns), banana, strawberries, fat free fromage frais with 2 x options hot chocs mixed in (4 syns), 3 x tsp sugar for coffees (3 syns), 350ml skimmed milk for coffees (HEa)

Total syns for today - 19.5 :eek: first time i've gone over though! :)

Ooops! Forgot to add yesterday's :eek:

Today's another EE day :)

Breakfast - nothing

Lunch - roasted vegetable couscous (7 syns! OMGGGG!) with prawns and mushrooms

Dinner - pitta bread (i'm counting this as a HEb - i know you're not supposed to, but i am :p lol), grilled lamb, SW potato wedges and lots of salad

Snacks - not sure yet, but will definitely include pineapple, and chocolate mousse (quark mixed with 3x options - 6 syns)

HE's & syns - HEa - 350ml skimmed milk, HEb - pitta bread, 13 syns (so far)

Oh dear... i was BAD last night :eek: i ended up having my chocolate quark thingy, with a fruit salad chewy bar, and a handful of chips from OH's plate. i reckon i had about 30-35 syns! eek! :eek: so i'm being very good today :)

Here's today's menu - some planned, some eaten :) and i WILL stick to this today :D

Red day today, to try and shift the weight a bit quicker after last night :)

Brunch -

cheese sandwich (2x WW bread - HEb, 42g L/F cheddar - HEa, 2x L.C light triangles - half of a HEb, 2 tsp ex light flora - 1 syn)

half of a medium pineapple

Dinner -

salmon salad (huge pile of lettuce, with dry-fried salmon on top - not very exciting, but i'm not keen on much salad stuff except lettuce or spinach!)

Snacks - 2x roll mop herrings, the other half of the pineapple :eek: (i like pineapple! lol), jaffa cake (2 syns), quark with 3x options mixed in (6 syns), small wham bar (4 syns), 250ml semi skimmed milk (HEa) for coffees

Last edited:
Oooh Beki I haven't had roll mop herring for ages and ages, I must put some on my Tesco order, you have me fancying them now, yummy!!

I have started count 3 points for my Options latte too.

Enjoy your day, love to you.

I haven't had one for ages either! Luckily the farm shop has a seafood stall outside so i'm getting OH to grab me some on his way past :) They're so nice, i don't know how they can be free LOL :D

When i was younger my sister used to LOVE them, but i couldn't bear them. Now it's the other way round!

Hope you have a lovely day too! :D xx

My grandma used to make them although she called them soused herring (same thing) and they were delicious and melted in the mouth, I did make them once when I was first married but I must have left some bones in because my hubby refused to eat them again, LOL....enjoy your herrings, they are so good for us too full of Omega 3 oils and syn free - can't be bad...

They were yummy - just ate them :) Also managed to slip a jaffa cake in my gob afterwards - oops! :eek: lol

Only 2 syns though, so not so bad :)

Green day today :)

Brunch - mugshot

Mid-afternoon snack - lettuce sandwich - 2x WW bread (HEb) with lettuce, and a slice of galia melon

Dinner - hmm... not sure yet, but will probably be tuna pasta - pasta, tuna (HEb), passata, and 42g low fat cheddar on top

Snacks - 250ml semi skimmed milk for coffees, and just realised i've not had any syns today, so might have a bit of extra 'normal' cheese with dinner and a quark & options mousse thingy (6 syns) :)

Another green day today :)

Brunch - pasta (pasta, passata, stock cube) with 28g cheddar (HEa)

Dinner - pasta (pasta, passata, stock cube) with 80g dairylea light (HEb) & 28g cheddar (HEb)

Snacks - 250ml semi skimmed milk (HEa) for coffees. might have an options later (3 syns latte one) and a mug of hot milk (6 syns) before bedtime :) 3 jaffa cakes (6 syns) :)

Last edited:
yes... it was lovely! :)

thanks! :D i'm tryig to be 100% this week... hmmm

It's only 2 days to weigh-in, and by my scales i haven't lost even an ounce :( Someone suggested i have a go at success express, so here i go! :D

Brunch - 2x WW bread (HEb) with 2x frylight-fried eggs

Dinner - grilled chicken breast with 2/3rds of the plate filled with cauliflower, carrot and broccoli cheese (cauli, carrot & broc, 80g dairylea light - HEb -, and 28g cheddar on top - HEa)

Snacks - 250ml semi skimmed milk for coffees (HEa), mango, banana, chocolate quark mousse (6 syns), 4x starburst (not sure, but counting as 1 syn each, so 4 syns)

10 syns total today :) and i've been the fullest i've been since starting SW surprisingly! :)

Last edited:
I have just made my fave syn free pasta sauce and have put in lauging cow cheese triangles (cheese triangle virgin) it taste lovely really cheesy - many thanks Beki there is no going back now.:eating:

lol i know - they're fab aren't they! :D you're more than welcome! :D xx

Back