Beki's Food diary

Having a red day today as it's the day before weigh-in :)

Breakfast - banana

Lunch - dry fried lean steak (no fat at all) with dry fried mushrooms

Dinner - fried lean steak (in 1tblsp olive oil - HEb) with dry fried mushrooms and tinned tomatoes (made with 1tblsp tomato puree - 1 syn)

Snacks - 4 jaffa cakes (8 syns), mango, mug of hot milk (HEa), 250ml semi skimmed for coffees (HEa)

Total of 9 syns :)

Just had a read through your food diary - given me lots of great ideas! Some of your meals sound absolutely delicious!

Congrats with your loss so far and good luck for WI :) xxx

Thanks hun! :D Same to you too! :D xx

Doing extra easy for the whole week, as i stayed the same, so am trying to 'shake it up' a little bit :)

EDIT - having a green day as no meat in the house! but EE from tomorrow onwards :)

Breakfast - nothing

Lunch - brussel sprouts with 'gravy' (gravy made with 1tblsp water and 1 oxo cube) - LOVE brussel sprouts! wish they were in season as they'd be as cheap as chips!

Dinner - mashed potato with 2x cauldron cumberland sausages (5 syns), and tomatoes

Snacks - 28g cheese (HEa), 250ml skimmed milk (HEa), mugshot, 28g cheese (HEb), 2x slices ww bread (HEb) with 4tsp flora extra light (2 syns)

Total syns for the day - 7

Excercise - 40 mins on the wii fit (wow am i sweaty now! haha)

Last edited:
EE day today :)

Breakfast - nothing

Lunch - dry fried mackerel fillet (not smoked - have you SEEN how many syns smoked mackerel is?! :eek: ) with 2x slices WW bread (HEb) and 4 level tsp flora extra light (2 syns), banana

Dinner - lamb curry (will post recipe in the recipe section later) including 2tblsp tomato puree (1 syn) with boiled rice

Snacks - banana, mango, options hot choc (2 syns), 250ml semi skimmed milk (HEa)

Total of 5 syns today

Last edited:
EE day again today :)

Breakfast - nothing

Lunch - chicken stew (2 chicken thighs, 5 onions, 2 potatoes, handful pearl barley, handful red split lentils, stock cubes & water)

Dinner - chicken soup (the chicken stew blitzed up! lol)

Snacks - mugshot, banana, 250ml semi skimmed milk (HEa), 28g hummous (HEb), quark with 3x options mixed in (6 syns), pineapple

EE again today! :)

Breakfast - nothing

Lunch - chicken stew (as above)

Dinner - salmon with couscous and salad

Snacks - 250ml semi skimmed milk (HEa), and not sure about the rest yet, quark, 3x options (6 syns), 9!!! mini-meringues (9 syns), strawberries, banana

Last edited:
Been doing this EE experiment all week, but the scales have been going up and up!!! EEEEK!

I felt like it was water retention though, as i felt all bloated and my eyes were puffy and my face looked like a puffer fish's!!! LOL.. So i stuck at it, hoping it would come off again.

And what do you know? Last night i was up all night peeing like a racehorse :D haha TMI i know! And my weight is well on the way down again today :) Gawd knows what caused it, but i was just about to start losing hope for this EE plan! Fingers crossed the scales keep showing a loss now! :)

EE day again today :)

Breakfast - nothing

Lunch - mugshot with a can of sardines mixed in, banana

Dinner - bit boring, but the same as last night! salmon with couscous and shredded lettuce, also bunging a few prawns and mushrooms in tonight

Snacks - 250ml semi skimmed milk (HEa), 3x cola bottles (1.5 syns?), banana, 16!!!x mini meringue nests (16 syns), options hot choc (2 syns)

Total of 19.5 syns :eek:

Last edited:
Oh that's great Beki, your body has adjusted to your * week and the change over to EE now, so fingers crossed all is on track for a loss on Thursday now, love to you. X

diary looks good but am worried seriously i mean you LOVE brussel sprouts LOL

Yes.. i LOVE brussel sprouts :D And i've also been known to eat spinach straight out of the can, as i love that too :eek: lol.. God knows why i'm fat - might have something to do with all the chocolate i like too :D hehehe

And the sardines with the mugshot were DELISH! :D

EE again today :)

Breakfast - nothing

Lunch - 3x WW bread (HEb) with prawns, philly extra light 56g (4 syns), 1tblsp tomato puree (0.5 syns), and 4tsp flora extra light (2 syns), banana

Dinner - 2x quorn sausages, mushrooms, potato wedges, 2x eggs

Snacks - 250ml semi skimmed milk (HEa), pineapple, mugshot, 2x slices WW bread (4 syns) with 2tsp flora extra light (1 syn) and marmite

Total syns for the day - 11.5 :)

Exercise - 30 mins bike ride, 30 mins wii fit

Last edited:
Oh FFS!!!!!

I got on the scales again this morning (before anyone says anything, they weigh EXACTLY the same as the SW ones! i check before class and after every week! lol) and although i haven't put on any since yesterday, i'm not going down anymore, and i'm looking to have put on about 1lb this week :( Weigh-in's tomorrow morning so not got much chance of shifting the 1lb before then! lol

I'm due TOTM any day - boobs are killing me and i feel all bloated and heavy, so i'm hoping it's just that weighing me down and not real fat! I've been SO good this week - no cheats, and i've written down absolutely every morsel i've eaten! Hmm... hopefully next week will be a better loss (i said that last week though :eek: )

Breakfast - nothing

Lunch - chicken stew (chicken thighs, potatoes, onions, mushrooms, pearl barley, red split lentils, stock)

Dinner - same as lunch but with 3x slices WW bread (HEb) with 4tsp flora extra light (2 syns)

Snacks - 250ml semi skimmed milk (HEa)

Beki, do you think you would do better if you ate some breakfast, I know you are a busy mother with 2 children and you probably have a school run every morning - but if you just grabbed a banana it may help you as they do say you have to eat breakfast to get your metabolism going - It's just a suggestion I am not critising your diet in any way, your daily menus's are always very good and varied.

I never used to eat breakfast, but I make myself have something now and since I have been doing SW I love forward to my breakfast now.

Good luck for your WI, if it your TOTM then whatever happens your body will adjust for your WI next week, I have my fingers crossed for you. X

Thanks Donnie - you're probably right with the breakfast thing. I just don't feel hungry though, until about 11 o'clock, so then tend to wait until lunchtime, or have a 'brunch' instead... Maybe i'll try having a banana to see if that kick starts something! :D

Right... onto my food diary from yesterday! I was so peed off and pre-menstrual that i decided to have the day 'off' :eek: and i reeeally DID! lol

It's strange because while i was eating all the rubbish, i was still motivated about losing weight, and planning my meals for today... how odd am i?! :eek: :hmm:

Yesterday's food (be warned it's not pretty lol) -

2x mars bars
2x small viennese chocolates
2x packets crisps
5x chewy refresher bars
3x tiger rolls with butter and marmite

Chinese last night -

1/2 portion rice
1/2 portion beef chow mein
1/2 portion beef in black bean sauce
1/2 portion crispy chilli beef
4x prawn balls with sweet and sour sauce

And i don't even feel guilty... how bad am i! :eek: I'm straight back on the wagon this morning, as planned :) I even threw my leftover chinese in the bin this morning and opted for a coffee instead lol

Your not bad at all Beki, you needed a 'blow out' and now you are back on track again, so well done to you.

Awww thanks donnie! You're so lovely :D

Today's food - it's red day :)

Breakfast - a banana! woohoo i did it donnie :D lol

Lunch - sushi pack (8.5 syns) mars bar (13 syns) :eek: oops

Dinner - scallop & bacon salad (scallops, bacon, lettuce, lemon juice)

Snacks - 250ml semi skimmed milk (HEa), banana, 3x slices WW bread (HEb) with 28g cheddar (HEa) and 4tsp flora extra light (2 syns)

Total syns for today - 23.5 :eek: ummm... a better day tomorrow? :eek: :hmm:

Back