• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

BIG CONFIDENCE BOOST!

Hi everyone,

I went my favourate fragrance new product/fragrance launch party at my local dept store last night. I know the ladies pretty well, and haven't saw them since the first week I started LT, also none of them knew I was doing it. Anyway, as soon as I walked in I was showered with compliments, I loved it! It has been hard for me to notice much of a difference, but obviously others have!
I am already looking forward to the next time I see them!

Hope everyone else is doing well?

Clair x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
How lovely that must have been for u! i am seeing some family in a couple of months that have not seen me since i had my little girl, when i was at my biggest, i cant wait for the compliments!

well done u!

Well done hun. Im glad you have gotten a confidence boost its nice wen people notice. :)

Well done, it must have made your night! It really is lovely when others start to notice your weight loss, especially if you`re having a hard day. You have lost so much weight already, you should be proud of yourself! All the best for the weeks to come.

Thanks girls,

It really did make me feel so proud & pleased with myself. Kellymarie, I am sure you will have a similar reception when you see your family members!

Thanks for your support!

Clair x