Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

BIG CONFIDENCE BOOST!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by CHARLEYSANGEL, 6 November 2009 Social URL.

1. CHARLEYSANGEL

CHARLEYSANGEL Silver Member

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim,now maintaining!
    Hi everyone,

I went my favourate fragrance new product/fragrance launch party at my local dept store last night. I know the ladies pretty well, and haven't saw them since the first week I started LT, also none of them knew I was doing it. Anyway, as soon as I walked in I was showered with compliments, I loved it! It has been hard for me to notice much of a difference, but obviously others have!
    I am already looking forward to the next time I see them!

Hope everyone else is doing well?

Clair x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kellymarie3488

kellymarie3488 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan SS+
    How lovely that must have been for u! i am seeing some family in a couple of months that have not seen me since i had my little girl, when i was at my biggest, i cant wait for the compliments!

well done u!

4. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(24.46%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim ~ now maintaining hopefully
    Well done hun. Im glad you have gotten a confidence boost its nice wen people notice. :)

5. mellywade

mellywade Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Well done, it must have made your night! It really is lovely when others start to notice your weight loss, especially if you`re having a hard day. You have lost so much weight already, you should be proud of yourself! All the best for the weeks to come.

6. CHARLEYSANGEL

CHARLEYSANGEL Silver Member

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim,now maintaining!
    Thanks girls,

It really did make me feel so proud & pleased with myself. Kellymarie, I am sure you will have a similar reception when you see your family members!

Thanks for your support!

Clair x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.